X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • May 2024

Seat Relocation

just changed from Sec 334, Row 11, seats 9 & 10 to Sec 333, Row 2, Seats 11 & 12.......hope these are better
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Seat Relocation

Wonder if they are going to have a "Select a seat" day in May, June at the stadium ? They used to do that while holding an open practice during a mando mini-camp. I may buy my old Club seat back.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

All you guys that want a new stadium, when that happens MANY people will have a seat relocation, not by choice & not for the better.

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

Yea wonder how that will work, if we get a new stadium wil we still have priority to "renew" new seats?
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by zone View Post
          Yea wonder how that will work, if we get a new stadium wil we still have priority to "renew" new seats?
          I would sure hope so, no reason to do anything else for loyal fans.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zone View Post
            Well, I can tell you what happened in Tampa, MANY people with GOOD seats from the 30 Yd line to the 30 Yd line were forced to MOVE MUCH higher than they were before & instead of seats on the 30, the new seats were on the goal line. Seats on the 50 were now on the 30 or 20.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
              All you guys that want a new stadium, when that happens MANY people will have a seat relocation, not by choice & not for the better.
              Ok and?
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mski
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by better days View Post
                Well, I can tell you what happened in Tampa, MANY people with GOOD seats from the 30 Yd line to the 30 Yd line were forced to MOVE MUCH higher than they were before & instead of seats on the 30, the new seats were on the goal line. Seats on the 50 were now on the 30 or 20.
                they werent forced to move their seats anywhere, if they wanted to saty on the 50 or even the 30, they just had to pony up the $$ for the more expensive seats
                RIP Tommy D!
                12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mski View Post
                  they werent forced to move their seats anywhere, if they wanted to saty on the 50 or even the 30, they just had to pony up the $$ for the more expensive seats
                  NOT true. MANY people had NO CHOICE but to move. Seats were ALLOCATED by the team to VIPS who took seats of LONG TIME fans who watched the Bucs LOSE for many years.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'll cross this bridge in say 10 years

Comment

Working...
                    X