14 - @ TB
15 - @ JAX
16 - MIA
17 - @ NE

-Bill
I CAN SEE ONE WIN BEFORE THE BYE

Generalissimus Gibby
04-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Right now I can see two wins all year long, Chiefs and at home v Miami. Its going to be a looooooooooooong season. This might change after the draft, but for right now it don't look good.

SquishDaFish
04-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Im going to home opener (Pats thats a plus), Cinci, Jets

Night Train
04-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Right now I can see two wins all year long, Chiefs and at home v Miami. Its going to be a looooooooooooong season. This might change after the draft, but for right now it don't look good.

Lovie says hi. He was on ESPN saying absolutely nothing earlier. Nice hire, Bristol. You should send him flowers.

Like the schedule.

ThunderGun
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Open and close with New England, huh? 31-0 anyone?

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Open and close with New England, huh? 31-0 anyone?

I hope they take it easy on us to keep it within 31 points but I do think we will score some points both games.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 06:57 PM
At least the NFL is making another attempt this season to help us sell out as many games as possible. Once again we have a ton of home games to start the season and end the last month of the season with 3 road games. Last year was even more lopsided though with early home games and we still had trouble selling out.

We still have 3 of our first 4 games at home and half of our home games in the first six weeks of the season. Unfortunately 3 of them are against playoff teams from last year and one of them against a tough Carolina team. With one of them being against the Patriots to start the season off and then the Super Bowl champs in week 4 that's definitely a tough stretch.

I would've like to see our bye week earlier in the season with having a new coaching staff. Somewhere around Week 4 or 5 would've been ideal so they would've had a chance to regroup.

If we still play terrible in the division and especially against the Jets we could easily start the year off 0-4 unless we can win the home game against Carolina. The Patriots and Ravens will definitely be a loss even in front of our home crowd

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:00 PM
By an early look at the schedule I see around 5 wins this year. I see around 6 wins at the most and 3 wins at the low end unless Marrone ends up doing one hell of a job in his first year and we catch some teams at the right time.

SquishDaFish
04-18-2013, 07:00 PM
Ravens arent going to be as strong as last few years

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Spike's Predictions:

Sept. 8th -- Pats @ Bills -- LOSS

Sept. 15th -- Panthers @ Bills -- LOSS

Sept. 22nd -- Bills @ Jets -- LOSS

Sept. 29th -- Ravens @ Bills -- LOSS

Thurs. Oct. 3rd -- Bills @ Browns -- LOSS

Oct. 13th -- Bengals @ Bills -- LOSS

Oct. 20th -- Bills @ Dolphins -- LOSS

Oct. 27th -- Bills @ Saints -- LOSS

Nov. 3rd -- Chiefs @ Bills -- WIN

Nov. 10th -- Bills @ Steelers -- LOSS

Nov. 17th -- Jets @ Bills -- WIN

Nov. 24th -- BYE

Dec. 1st -- Falcons @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 8th -- Bills @ Bucs -- LOSS

Dec. 15th -- Bills @ Jags -- LOSS

Dec. 22nd -- Dolphins @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 29th -- Bills @ Pats -- LOSS

Generalissimus Gibby
04-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Lovie says hi. He was on ESPN saying absolutely nothing earlier. Nice hire, Bristol. You should send him flowers.

Like the schedule.

Haha, haven't read my many posts where I state that I like Marrone's style. Now that we've got you caught up with the rest of the class, I'm awaiting how Marrone or anyone else takes the utter lack of Talent (Joker, CJ, and 3/4 of our DL and Byrd) and gets any more than 2 wins. Be a homer, but this team is ****ed. You got it tool?

Mace
04-18-2013, 07:13 PM
I can see us struggling in the Carolina game, so 15-1.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Spike's Predictions:

Nov. 24th -- BYE

We will be far from a good team but I would think we'll squeak out at least one and probably a couple wins before we play the Chiefs. It will definitely be long a long year if that happened. The Browns are definitely the most winnable game to start the season.

Mr. Pink
04-18-2013, 07:20 PM
There's an exciting Thursday Night Football Game no one outside of Buffalo or Cleveland will watch.

Brilliant scheduling there by the NFL.

don137
04-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Only one game in Buffalo last 6 weeks of season due to Toronto game.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Only one game in Buffalo last 6 weeks of season due to Toronto game.

That's how the NFL wants it and that's what they did last year to try and help us sell out as many games as possible but it still didn't work out very well. There was hardly any games at home last year either to end the season and they were mostly all at the start of the year.

It's well known the Bills have trouble selling out home games after October because not many people want to sit out in the crappy weather to watch a meaningless game of a losing team that doesn't have any shot of making the playoffs. When I did my schedule prediction I figured we would only have a couple home games the final six weeks. With one of them being in Toronto that's even worse though. If we're a losing team we will still only sell out 5 home games.

The Jokeman
04-18-2013, 07:50 PM
Well at least don't play the Patriots after their bye week this season. Yet with some good bounces we might start up 3-2. To me the bench mark game is the Week 6 match up against the Bengals. As if we can win that game there's a chance for a season with hope. As to me the only Ls I would say are sure things are the Ls to the Patriots twice, Saints and Falcons. All the other games on the schedule don't look mega tough.

The King
04-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Home Opener on my Bday.... what?!

MidnightVoice
04-18-2013, 09:14 PM

Possibly Jax, and maybe split with the Jets (win the second game when Sanchez is benched or imploding)

JoeMama
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Three of the final four games are on the road.

I fully expect us to be out of contention by December, but if we're close, we can pretty much write off a miraculous playoff run.

psubills62
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
There's an exciting Thursday Night Football Game no one outside of Buffalo or Cleveland will watch.

Brilliant scheduling there by the NFL.
Well, every team has to be in at least one primetime game. Schedule two stinkers together and you get them out of the way.

EricStratton
04-18-2013, 09:58 PM
This post is so cool it could use it's own thread.

Spike's Predictions:

Nov. 24th -- BYE

PTI
04-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Hilarious, forcing the nation to watch the Bills at Browns on a Thursday night!!

justasportsfan
04-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Hilarious, forcing the nation to watch the Bills at Browns on a Thursday night!!
only those that have NFL network.

EDS
04-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Tough schedule, but you figure at least one team expected to be decent/good will be bad (Tampa, Pitt, KC, Saints are options). Plus you have to imagine games against Cleveland, Jacksonville, Carolina and NJ Jets (let's be honest, failing to at least split with the Jets this season is an epic fail) are winnable.

Ed
04-19-2013, 10:12 AM
That's how the NFL wants it and that's what they did last year to try and help us sell out as many games as possible but it still didn't work out very well. There was hardly any games at home last year either to end the season and they were mostly all at the start of the year.

It's well known the Bills have trouble selling out home games after October because not many people want to sit out in the crappy weather to watch a meaningless game of a losing team that doesn't have any shot of making the playoffs. When I did my schedule prediction I figured we would only have a couple home games the final six weeks. With one of them being in Toronto that's even worse though. If we're a losing team we will still only sell out 5 home games.
What are you talking about? It was the opposite last year. 6 of our first 9 games last year were on the road. They had 4 home games in December.

TacklingDummy
04-19-2013, 10:39 AM
One good thing about having 3 of the last 4 games on the road is we don't need to worry about Blackouts.

PTI
04-19-2013, 11:01 AM
I think the Bills Backers of Atlanta is planning a trip to Tampa, hope the Bills are still somewhat in it.

QB Bills
04-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Well I'm hoping to be going to the Tampa game - an added bonus would be that we're in Wild Cared contention ... who am I kidding though?

trapezeus
04-19-2013, 02:43 PM
1 - NE - Loss by blow out. optimists come out in full force "honestly, who thought we'd win that one? i saw a couple things i liked. we can get better"
2 - CAR - Win as carolina and cam continue to struggle.
3 - @ NYJ - win big as the jets continue to be a circus. fans all happy the turnaround under marrone looks so good.
4 - BLT -Loss and everyone thought if we won this game against a struggling ravens team that we'd be for real. the ravens turn around their season on this game. bills get smacked around like they were playing seattle in Toronto or something
5 - @ CLE (Thursday Night Football) - Loss on a game you thought they'd win. there may be discussions about how you didn't thinka game could be worse than the 6-3 game...but this one might take the cake.
6 - CIN - win a close one. both team struggle.
7 - @ MIA - loss in embarassing style. we all fear that that game was the true bills team of 2013. some say, let's see how they react in NO
8 - @ NO - loss. a struggling NO team finds their old groove with a solid butt kicking. we all know the season is over, but again we say, "lets see next week"
9 - KC - loss. and now we know the season is over. rooting to lose outdebate starts10 - @ PIT - loss but its a close game. makes you feel good that the team has some good fundamental skills
11 - NYJ - loss; rex never loses twice to us.
12 - BYE
13 - ATL (Toronto) - loss but let's be honest you couldn't watch this game.
14 - @ TB - loss. thank goodness. the losses will get us to the top 5 pick
15 - @jax - win. you hvae to be kidding me. that win pushes up to 8.
16 - MIA - loss. you are only surprised that miami throttled us worse than at the beginning...and in buffalo. Wow. still in the 8 spot.
17 - @ NE - loss. draft position still doesn't change.

Season ends 4-12.

BillsFever21
04-19-2013, 06:00 PM
What are you talking about? It was the opposite last year. 6 of our first 9 games last year were on the road. They had 4 home games in December.

My bad and good catch. I was thinking of the 2011 season when we had a stretch of 5 out of 7 games at home after week two. I forgot since the season was basically over on TV since we were basically blacked out the last month or so of the season.