Nov. 24th -- BYE

Dec. 1st -- Falcons @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 8th -- Bills @ Bucs -- LOSS

Dec. 15th -- Bills @ Jags -- LOSS

Dec. 22nd -- Dolphins @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 29th -- Bills @ Pats -- LOSS

Mace
04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm sensing a degree of pessimism here, Spiked.

Night Train
04-18-2013, 07:13 PM
The LOOK AT ME CRY club is out in force tonight, just like after the Marrone hire. :up:

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:19 PM
The LOOK AT ME CRY club is out in force tonight, just like after the Marrone hire. :up:

I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season year or 8 wins at the very least? How many wins do you see on there?

I don't have a problem with the Marrone hire and didn't from the start. He was respected and his name popped up long before we hired and it didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm cautiously optimistic and taking a wait and see approach with him.

Ginger Vitis
04-18-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season year or 8 wins at the very least? How many wins do you see on there?

No you are missing the point.. isn't there already a win prediction thread or eventually there will be one.. Spiked is just jonesing for attention

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:23 PM
At least we can't here all of the homers and conspiracy theorist cry about when we're playing the Patriots this season. Instead of crying about their bye week every year maybe they will come up with something else to use as a theory as to how the NFL has a conspiracy against us when it comes to the Patriots game as a new reason when they blow us out.

better days
04-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm sensing a degree of pessimism here, Spiked.

Spiked is locked into 2-12 for the Bills. He even has the Jags beating Buffalo because of that. If there is one game on this schedule the Bills should be FAVORITES to win that is it.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:24 PM
No you are missing the point.. isn't there already a win prediction thread or eventually there will be one.. Spiked is just jonesing for attention

Isn't that what most people do when the schedule comes out? I'm not surprised to see people going through the schedule and predicting who they think we will win and lose to. If they don't post it they at least think it to themselves.

Skooby
04-18-2013, 07:26 PM
LOL, just cut to the chase and call out 0-16 Spike.

Ginger Vitis
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Isn't that what most people do when the schedule comes out?

No in the next 48 hours I don't think there will be 50 new threads from 50 posters predicting how many games the Bills will win

Captain Obvious
04-18-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season

There is only ONE poster on this site that has consistently predicted the Bills would win 10 games every year for the last 3 or 4 years and that's Thurmanator. You have been doing a very good job lately emulating your hero OPIV by exaggerating and getting facts and timelines wrong and accusing the wrong people for the Bills failures

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 07:39 PM

No crying for me.

I am ready for this season and looking beyond to the bright long-term future.

I don't need meaningless wins in another 6-10 season to make my coq stiff.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Some decide to post it and some don't but I bet you a large majority of the people when they look at the schedule will go through and pick out the wins to themselves.

I'm sure over the next couple days there will be a decent number of people giving their win prediction in this thread or others. I also predict there will also be some people crying about our schedule and how the NFL is deliberately trying to screw the Bills by how they scheduled some of our stretches during the season.

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 07:40 PM

Oh did I break protocol.

Bite me.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 07:41 PM
There is only ONE poster on this site that has consistently predicted the Bills would win 10 games every year for the last 3 or 4 years and that's Thurmanator. You have been doing a very good job lately emulating your hero OPIV by exaggerating and getting facts and timelines wrong and accusing the wrong people for the Bills failures

There is more then one poster that comes on here every year and predicts 10 wins or at least a .500 record LOL. It's mostly the same people every year that predicts anywhere from 8-10 wins and/or a good shot at making the playoffs. It must be 8, 9 or 10 wins is the sexy choice for the same people. Anything but thinking to themselves that we will have a losing record. It obvious because every season we're going to easily improve on our 5-7 wins because of X, Y and Z each season.

Yes you caught me. I've been studying every move OP makes. I'm even going to play him in a movie that's being directed in his honor. It just seems like it to the homers because we are usually right on or within a game of their actual winning record every season. I know unfortunately I haven't been wrong in at least more then a few years. Hopefully this year will be different.

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Spiked is locked into 2-12 for the Bills. He even has the Jags beating Buffalo because of that. If there is one game on this schedule the Bills should be FAVORITES to win that is it.

I think no matter how irrelevant the Bills are the NFL will not cancel 2 of the Bills games. They will be allowed to play all 16 games thus a 2-14 season.

Would you like to bet that the Bills will be an underdog going into that game in Jacksonville?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, just cut to the chase and call out 0-16 Spike.

We have to win a couple at home don't we?

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 08:11 PM

The NFL Network is going through prediction exercises right now for all the top teams.

Do you have a TV?

Ginger Vitis
04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Do you have a TV?

Ya and Heath Evans just said "the Falcons have a brutal stretch to end there season and the only break they get is playing the Bills in Toronto" lol Take the bets on the other board ya pansy

JoeMama
04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Spike's Predictions:

Sept. 8th -- Pats @ Bills -- LOSS

Sept. 15th -- Panthers @ Bills -- LOSS

Sept. 22nd -- Bills @ Jets -- LOSS

Sept. 29th -- Ravens @ Bills -- LOSS

Thurs. Oct. 3rd -- Bills @ Browns -- LOSS

Oct. 13th -- Bengals @ Bills -- LOSS

Oct. 20th -- Bills @ Dolphins -- LOSS

Oct. 27th -- Bills @ Saints -- LOSS

Nov. 3rd -- Chiefs @ Bills -- WIN

Nov. 10th -- Bills @ Steelers -- LOSS

Nov. 17th -- Jets @ Bills -- WIN

Nov. 24th -- BYE

Dec. 1st -- Falcons @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 8th -- Bills @ Bucs -- LOSS

Dec. 15th -- Bills @ Jags -- LOSS

Dec. 22nd -- Dolphins @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 29th -- Bills @ Pats -- LOSS

You penciled us in to beat the Jets?

You're becoming a downright optimist.

SpikedLemonade
04-18-2013, 09:13 PM

As much as I think this will be a very bad season, I can't see us losing to the Jets twice this year.

psubills62
04-18-2013, 09:15 PM
We haven't even drafted yet.

JoeMama
04-18-2013, 09:22 PM
We haven't even drafted yet.

Have you failed to notice the appalling lack of talent in this year's draft?

If there's a rookie that's going to put us over the hump in 2013, I'd love to know who it is. Because I don't see too many difference makers among this sorry lot.

JoeMama
04-18-2013, 09:25 PM
As much as I think this will be a very bad season, I can't see us losing to the Jets twice this year.

I've learned not to underestimate the predictability of incompetence.

The Jets look like a raging dumpster fire at the moment, but this franchise has an almost Herculean talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

pmoon6
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
I see 6-10 again.

BillsFever should change his name. Due to the TOS, I can't make any suggestions.

And Spike is just being Spike. **** stirrer extraordinaire.

psubills62
04-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Have you failed to notice the appalling lack of talent in this year's draft?

If there's a rookie that's going to put us over the hump in 2013, I'd love to know who it is. Because I don't see too many difference makers among this sorry lot.
You seem to be assuming I said a lot of things that are nowhere to be found in my post.

We're still well in the middle of the offseason and we haven't filled out the roster yet. Plenty of things happen between now and opening day. Whether pessimistic or optimistic, predictions now are pretty pointless for creating any sort of discussion.

JoeMama
04-18-2013, 09:51 PM
You seem to be assuming I said a lot of things that are nowhere to be found in my post.

We're still well in the middle of the offseason and we haven't filled out the roster yet. Plenty of things happen between now and opening day. Whether pessimistic or optimistic, predictions now are pretty pointless for creating any sort of discussion.

I understood your point.

I'm just saying the draft may not avail us anything. At least not in terms of immediate impact.

I don't think there are too many saviors in this year's draft. It's unusually thin on talent in my opinion.

BillsFever21
04-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I see 6-10 again.

BillsFever should change his name. Due to the TOS, I can't make any suggestions.

And Spike is just being Spike. **** stirrer extraordinaire.

I hear ya. If it wasn't for the TOS your name could be so many other things too.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2013, 08:10 AM
I see 6-10 again.

Please feel free to tell us which 6 games you see us winning.

better days
04-19-2013, 08:21 AM
I understood your point.

I'm just saying the draft may not avail us anything. At least not in terms of immediate impact.

I don't think there are too many saviors in this year's draft. It's unusually thin on talent in my opinion.

My opinion is you don't have a clue. The "experts" are all saying this is a good deep draft at many positions. WR & LB two positions the Bills need are supposed to be very deep with GOOD players to be had even in later rnds.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2013, 11:49 AM
My opinion is you don't have a clue. The "experts" are all saying this is a good deep draft at many positions. WR & LB two positions the Bills need are supposed to be very deep with GOOD players to be had even in later rnds.

So what you are saying is that we just need to out draft other teams.

When is the last time that happened?

tampabay25690
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Schedule predictions are idiotic to be honest.
You never know what can happen from day 1.

pmoon6
04-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Please feel free to tell us which 6 games you see us winning.2 against the Jets, Jags, Browns, Chiefs and Bucs.

better days
04-19-2013, 01:19 PM
So what you are saying is that we just need to out draft other teams.

When is the last time that happened?

Last Year. There are plenty of teams that Could use a LT like Glenn & the Vikings drafted a guy in the FIRST rnd to play LT, he FAILED & had to be moved to RT.

coastal
04-19-2013, 02:41 PM
this is a sober and accurate prediction...

wait... this is spiked...

let's just go with accurate.

pmoon6
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
The Buffalo Defeatist League. In '66 when the Bills started going downhill most kids picked an NFL team to follow. That's what the current environment in Billsland reminds me of. A bunch of 10 and 12 year olds kicking the curb.

trapezeus
04-19-2013, 03:30 PM
it's not about picking new teams...its demanding that your current one just pretend likes it cares for a full rebuild fora change.

this time the selected a promising coach but left him with the dead weight of buddy nix and a slashed roster for no reason what so ever.

BillsFever21
04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Last Year. There are plenty of teams that Could use a LT like Glenn & the Vikings drafted a guy in the FIRST rnd to play LT, he FAILED & had to be moved to RT.

Even if that was the case that would be instance of a single player from a single team. That wouldn't make up for all of the other horrendous picks we have made over the recent years.

Also the last time I checked that player in question was Matt Kalil who made the Pro Bowl in his first season when he replaced Trent Williams. If that's the definition of a failed player in his rookie season then there must not be many successful ones. You must be thinking of the wrong player and/or team. Also it's not like Cordy Glenn has proved himself to be a great LT yet or Matt Kalil for that matter but Kalil was far from a bust.

Cordy Glenn was a good pick that most everyone is happy with and he did good in his first season but was far from dominant. Nobody knows for sure if he will even stay at LT. It was a nice try though.

Minnesota Vikings rookie tackle Matt Kalil standing up to the best

By Ben Goessling
bgoessling@pioneerpress.com
Posted: 12/15/2012 12:01:00 AM CST

And as he heads into the final three weeks of his rookie season, Kalil seems plenty comfortable with the Vikings. He and fellow USC product Rhett Ellison slid down the hill next to the Vikings' practice field Friday, as a team official videotaped Kalil's first time on a sled.

The left tackle has every reason to feel at home with the team. He's shown he can protect Ponder against some of the NFL's best, and the Vikings believe they've found their answer for Quinn, Peppers, Smith and whichever pass rushers might come along in the next decade.
"It's what a coach would hope for when you're playing a lot of young guys, to get the type of production we've gotten out of Matt," coach Leslie Frazier said. "We really feel like we have a guy who is going to solidify that position for a long time."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_22195370/minnesota-vikings-rookie-tackle-matt-kalil-standing-up

pmoon6
04-19-2013, 04:39 PM
it's not about picking new teams...its demanding that your current one just pretend likes it cares for a full rebuild fora change.

this time the selected a promising coach but left him with the dead weight of buddy nix and a slashed roster for no reason what so ever.I think Nix will retire after the draft. He stayed around to help transition Whalley.

As far as the roster, they cut Wilson and Barnett so they could go young with players that will buy into the new system. IMO they signed Kolb so they have another vet in camp and he's still an unknown. You knew what you were getting with Fitz, but Kolb has spent so much time injured, that he doesn't really have a body of work to accurately judge him. Then throw in a rookie who can take a little time and learn and it could work out.

Even though it's a bit premature to start picking games, I think they can get 6. If they do that or better then that's something for a young coach and team to build on.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2013, 05:27 PM
I think Nix will retire after the draft.

That would be a positive development.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-19-2013, 05:46 PM

No matter how bad we or they seem to be, it seems like we always split with the Jets.

sudzy
04-19-2013, 06:32 PM
I disagree with Spike, 2-14 might land us a franchise QB in the 2014 draft. We'll end up 5-11. Top ten but not bad enough to get the top QB from next years draft.

SpikedLemonade
04-20-2013, 11:04 AM
I disagree with Spike, 2-14 might land us a franchise QB in the 2014 draft. We'll end up 5-11. Top ten but not bad enough to get the top QB from next years draft.

In this case, I am the more optimistic one.

SpikedLemonade
04-21-2013, 01:47 PM
If we begin this season with the 8 losses I predict (hell even if we begin with 5 losses), the ugliness of the homers will come out as they feel betrayed for believing there was more talent on this roster than there is.

I hope they focus their anger on the CEO and GM rather than the coaching staff which was dealt this bad hand and with their inexperience are attempting to learn the new NFL game.

Historian
04-22-2013, 08:59 AM
4-12

We may beat the Jets and fish once....maybe the Jags and Bengals.

pmoon6
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
If we begin this season with the 8 losses I predict (hell even if we begin with 5 losses), the ugliness of the homers will come out as they feel betrayed for believing there was more talent on this roster than there is.

I hope they focus their anger on the CEO and GM rather than the coaching staff which was dealt this bad hand and with their inexperience are attempting to learn the new NFL game.The ugliness of real fans only comes out when they have to constantly listen to whiny little *****es.

gebobs
04-22-2013, 11:59 AM
The ugliness of real fans only comes out when they have to constantly listen to whiny little *****es.

It sure is annoying when the homers whine that they are the only real fans.

pmoon6
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM
It sure is annoying when the homers whine that they are the only real fans.Another Gebob's exercise in "I know you are, but what am I"

gebobs
04-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Another Gebob's exercise in "I know you are, but what am I"
Not quite. I have never taken the position that anyone else is not a "true fan". I would never be so blatantly sanctimonious to assume that my fan cred is any better than anyone else that bothers to come to this forum. Anyone that has stuck with the team the last dozen years is a fan by anyone's measure, let alone the 40-odd years that I have.

But that's just my opinion. Obviously, you don't agree.

pmoon6
04-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Not quite. I have never taken the position that anyone else is not a "true fan". I would never be so blatantly sanctimonious to assume that my fan cred is any better than anyone else that bothers to come to this forum. Anyone that has stuck with the team the last dozen years is a fan by anyone's measure, let alone the 40-odd years that I have.

But that's just my opinion. Obviously, you don't agree.HaHa. On the contrary, I agree fully. I just throw my barbs to help you regain some perspective. It's a game and it's great to be passionate, but when it devolves to a constant *****fest in almost every thread, it makes me question some people's manhood. Not yours, of course, but the negativism that the Bills cannot and never will do anything right is a bit much at times.

gebobs
04-22-2013, 02:26 PM
HaHa. On the contrary, I agree fully. I just throw my barbs to help you regain some perspective. It's a game and it's great to be passionate, but when it devolves to a constant *****fest in almost every thread, it makes me question some people's manhood. Not yours, of course, but the negativism that the Bills cannot and never will do anything right is a bit much at times.
Well I have to tell ya, my fandom is the only thing that keeps me going. If, metaphorically speaking, the Bills were company and their performance vs. the field correlated to performance vs. an index fund, any of us would be nuts to hold on to it.

If you start with a value of $100k and revalue based on the performance relative to 0.500, you know what that would be today? $2.21. LOL, I'm serious. It peaks in '66 at $270k. That's performance you can count on!

Unfortunately, there are no buyers and I'm not selling anyway.