Dec. 8th -- Bills @ Bucs -- LOSS

Dec. 15th -- Bills @ Jags -- LOSS

Dec. 22nd -- Dolphins @ Bills -- LOSS

Dec. 29th -- Bills @ Pats -- LOSS
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Spike's Season Game by Game Predictions

I'm sensing a degree of pessimism here, Spiked.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

The LOOK AT ME CRY club is out in force tonight, just like after the Marrone hire.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        The LOOK AT ME CRY club is out in force tonight, just like after the Marrone hire.
        I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season year or 8 wins at the very least? How many wins do you see on there?

I don't have a problem with the Marrone hire and didn't from the start. He was respected and his name popped up long before we hired and it didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm cautiously optimistic and taking a wait and see approach with him.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
          I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season year or 8 wins at the very least? How many wins do you see on there?
          No you are missing the point.. isn't there already a win prediction thread or eventually there will be one.. Spiked is just jonesing for attention

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

At least we can't here all of the homers and conspiracy theorist cry about when we're playing the Patriots this season. Instead of crying about their bye week every year maybe they will come up with something else to use as a theory as to how the NFL has a conspiracy against us when it comes to the Patriots game as a new reason when they blow us out.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mace View Post
              I'm sensing a degree of pessimism here, Spiked.
              Spiked is locked into 2-12 for the Bills. He even has the Jags beating Buffalo because of that. If there is one game on this schedule the Bills should be FAVORITES to win that is it.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                No you are missing the point.. isn't there already a win prediction thread or eventually there will be one.. Spiked is just jonesing for attention
                Isn't that what most people do when the schedule comes out? I'm not surprised to see people going through the schedule and predicting who they think we will win and lose to. If they don't post it they at least think it to themselves.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

LOL, just cut to the chase and call out 0-16 Spike.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                    • Feb 2009

Isn't that what most people do when the schedule comes out?
                    No in the next 48 hours I don't think there will be 50 new threads from 50 posters predicting how many games the Bills will win

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                      • Jul 2005

I'm thinking you must be just like all of the same people who predicts around 10 wins every single season
                      There is only ONE poster on this site that has consistently predicted the Bills would win 10 games every year for the last 3 or 4 years and that's Thurmanator. You have been doing a very good job lately emulating your hero OPIV by exaggerating and getting facts and timelines wrong and accusing the wrong people for the Bills failures

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                        No crying for me.

I am ready for this season and looking beyond to the bright long-term future.

I don't need meaningless wins in another 6-10 season to make my coq stiff.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Some decide to post it and some don't but I bet you a large majority of the people when they look at the schedule will go through and pick out the wins to themselves.

I'm sure over the next couple days there will be a decent number of people giving their win prediction in this thread or others. I also predict there will also be some people crying about our schedule and how the NFL is deliberately trying to screw the Bills by how they scheduled some of our stretches during the season.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                            Oh did I break protocol.

Bite me.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                              There is only ONE poster on this site that has consistently predicted the Bills would win 10 games every year for the last 3 or 4 years and that's Thurmanator. You have been doing a very good job lately emulating your hero OPIV by exaggerating and getting facts and timelines wrong and accusing the wrong people for the Bills failures
                              There is more then one poster that comes on here every year and predicts 10 wins or at least a .500 record LOL. It's mostly the same people every year that predicts anywhere from 8-10 wins and/or a good shot at making the playoffs. It must be 8, 9 or 10 wins is the sexy choice for the same people. Anything but thinking to themselves that we will have a losing record. It obvious because every season we're going to easily improve on our 5-7 wins because of X, Y and Z each season.

Yes you caught me. I've been studying every move OP makes. I'm even going to play him in a movie that's being directed in his honor. It just seems like it to the homers because we are usually right on or within a game of their actual winning record every season. I know unfortunately I haven't been wrong in at least more then a few years. Hopefully this year will be different.
                              Last edited by BillsFever21; 04-18-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X