PDA

View Full Version : My Last Mock Draft BUFFALO BILLS........

tampabay25690
04-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Ok this is the Last mock that I will do.
Im sure the hype will start even more going to Thursday!!!!

1. Matt Barkley QB USC----Has to be the pick. Marrone has talked about this guy from his days at Syracuse and the best WEST COAST QB in this draft. Luv his leadership and his presence on the field. HAs great touch on his ball and his accuracy is spot on. I think his long ball is a bit underrated. Lets be honest just get the ball to SPILLER and Barkely looks that much better!!!!! Other choices: Nassib, Austin.........

2. Justin Hunter WR Tenn---This team is in need of playmakers and Hunter is your guy. 4.4 speed and great size at 6'4. I believe he will be a better NFL player then his team mate Patterson. The Bills need an outside WR and he can fill right in from day 1.... Barkley to Hunter sounds good in the future!!!!! Other choices: Robert Woods, Zach Hertz

3. Jon Bostic ILB Florida--- Ok this a homer pick since I am a Gator fan. Very underrated player on a great defense. But the Bills are going 3-4 and we need LB help. This guy is a thumper and can run sideline to sideline. 6'1 245 and runs a 4.5. Most have him going later 4th round but Bostic will be a 3rd round player at worst!!!!! Other Choices: Jordan Reed TE, Jamar Taylor CB.

4. Gavin Escobar TE SD State---We need to add a TE. Nice size at 6'6 254. Guy can run and block almost like a guy we already have in Scott Chandler. This would be a great addition for this offense.

5. Earl Watford G James Madison--- The Bills look at the school that brought them Arthur Moats. We need to add some OL depth and this might be a good spot for 1. Not sure what they are doing with the G spot but my guess is the Bills already do and are fine with it. Good depth player. Only downside is the talent that he has faced while playing at James Madison.

6. Cornelius Washington OLB/DE Georgia--- Well we know the Bills luv guys down South and why not grab a guy that fits the exact defense we will run. Probably learn behind Manny Lawson and take over in a few years.

Well I tried to really hit every spot we all know that the Bills need.

I really do think they will draft a QB in the 1st round either at #8 or trading back. My belief is Barkley is there guy the whole time but I could be dead wrong!!!!

I also think the BILLS will make a mid round trade of some sorts to accuire more picks!!!! As you see I didnt draft a CB and I could see them adding 1 or even 2. But u cant hit everything in 1 draft!!!!
Let the opinions begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coastal
04-22-2013, 07:16 PM
U dropped your boy Jordan?

tampabay25690
04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
U dropped your boy Jordan?

Yea i Know......
I really want Jordan Reed and he may be the pick in 3rd round...
U never know