PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills off season ranked as worst in the AFC...

northernbillfan
07-11-2003, 02:32 AM
So says this stupid writer for a site called Fanball.com:

From fanball.com
1. Buffalo Bills: Yuck. Who’s running this team, anyway? The Bills ostensibly traded Peerless Price for Willis McGahee. That ranks as the worst move of the offseason. I don’t care if Price wanted $5-6 million per season and a huge signing bonus. Trading a young Pro-Bowl receiver for a running back who may never play pro ball could go down as one of the worst trades ever. The Bills also royally screwed up at kicker, going out of their way to sign the inconsistent Rian Lindell when they already had the steady Mike Hollis. Worse yet, the Bills are paying Lindell over a mill a year for the next four years. Amanda Bynes could do a better job running this team.

He annouinces a disclaimer at teh beginning of his article, and states that these reports do NOT take into consideration defensive moves. How can you rank someones offseason without looking athe whole picture?

Full story (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-afcnotesoffseasonwin&prov=fanball&type=fantasy)

The_Philster
07-11-2003, 04:52 AM
Fanball focuses on Fantasy League stuff but still, :down:

Jan Reimers
07-11-2003, 05:35 AM
This kind of drivel is not worth reading.

ryven
07-11-2003, 07:37 AM
The guy is an idiot and thats all. In some small way I do have to agree with MDFINFAN. Alot of people dont see us as a more balanced team this year we have to prove it to them, they still see us as a pass happy team which I dont understand because on paper it says were going to pound it out on the ground more but like I said we have to prove it to everyone.

:fartdie:

Tatonka
07-11-2003, 07:44 AM
f that ***** f-face a-hole

or something to those effects.

:D

THATHURMANATOR
07-11-2003, 08:51 AM
Lets all email him and tell him what we think.

Dozerdog
07-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
f that ***** f-face a-hole

or something to those effects.

:D

But what are you really trying to say? :D

Tatonka
07-11-2003, 09:33 AM

that is what i was getting at. :D

lordofgun
07-11-2003, 09:41 AM
That's much clearer. Thanks T. :D

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Yeah... That guys is just an idiot.. Buffalo had a real good Off-season.. Good to talk about but absolutely a waste of time in reading..

THATHURMANATOR .. Nice Sig. :lmao:

Tatonka
07-11-2003, 04:58 PM
roflmao at thurms sig.

:lol:

MDFINFAN
07-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
roflmao at thurms sig.

:lol:

you caught that too :bigwave: