PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Fan's STOP being scared!

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EThmlSPyiM

Joe Fo Sho
04-23-2013, 08:20 AM
He's lumping Bills fans in with the Bills front office/coaching staff? This kid knows nothing about Bills fans.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 08:26 AM
He's lumping Bills fans in with the Bills front office/coaching staff? This kid knows nothing about Bills fans.

there are tons of fans on this board and others that keep saying we should never draft a qb, " wait till next year"...

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 08:30 AM
HaHaHa, what a cocknozzle. Typical smarmy, Adam Schefter wanabbe. Too bad we couldn't send him back to the Old Rockpile so he could run his mouth to Bills' Fans. They'd have marinated him in beer from one of the kegs that were brought in and then grilled him on a Hibachi.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
how is he smarmy? its an opinion... wow, get out much?

Joe Fo Sho
04-23-2013, 09:11 AM
there are tons of fans on this board and others that keep saying we should never draft a qb, " wait till next year"...

Yet he criticized us drafting JP Losman. Figure that one out.

Joe Fo Sho
04-23-2013, 09:16 AM

Also, I don't know many 'fans' that wanted Donte Whitner, or Aaron Maybin, or Willis MacGahee. This guy is a clown.

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 09:28 AM
how is he smarmy? its an opinion... wow, get out much?Yeah, I get out plenty. He's smarmy because he thinks his opinion is important enough to make a video.

Of course, he sounds and looks like a member of the pampered, entitled generation that I have interviewed for jobs and came in contact with in everyday life.

Kinda like you.

feldspar
04-23-2013, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I get out plenty. He's smarmy because he thinks his opinion is important enough to make a video.

LOL, I agree.

I got about 20 seconds into the video...that's about all I could stand.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 10:35 AM
He's right. 70% of this board is scared and have bloody vaginas that cry a lot.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Yet he criticized us drafting JP Losman. Figure that one out.

didnt he mention just taking the higher rated qb, instead of settling for the lower one????

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't know many 'fans' that wanted Donte Whitner, or Aaron Maybin, or Willis MacGahee. This guy is a clown.

its a general comment man, relax

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I get out plenty. He's smarmy because he thinks his opinion is important enough to make a video.

Of course, he sounds and looks like a member of the pampered, entitled generation that I have interviewed for jobs and came in contact with in everyday life.

Kinda like you.

so because someone makes a video about his favorite football team, you then relate that to some ******* you interviewed for a job??? wow

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 12:35 PM

Kinda like you.

look, sorry for responding in a rude way, but why are you so defensive man?

not cool dude

- - - Updated - - -

the kid was making a sports vid...?

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 12:42 PM
look, sorry for responding in a rude way, but why are you so defensive man?

not cool dude

- - - Updated - - -

the kid was making a sports vid...?HaHaHa. I expect you to respond rudely, I was rude as well.

I'm not being defensive, I just find it odd that someone would take the time to pontificate on film and then post it on a video website like he was important and actually knew what he was talking about. It's one thing to post our half baked opinions on a message board and quite another to make a video giving them.

swiper
04-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Cocknozzle is right.

Don't litter the board with this garbage anymore.

Extremebillsfan247
04-23-2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EThmlSPyiM
lol I've seen his vids before.

Being a Bills fan myself going on 35+ years, I find it arrogant of him to try and council Bills fans on culture. Bills fans are scared of what exactly? failure? Anyone with half a brain knows we've seen plenty of that over the last 13 years.

Bills fans aren't scared, they are tired. They are tired of this team trying to sell a product that consistently fails, and other fans who think they have all the answers. Bills fans want what all fans want, to see their favorite team succeed. To watch some dude post a video questioning that is a little insulting. But, that's my opinion.

Pinkerton Security
04-23-2013, 02:47 PM

Kinda like you.

Damn kids and their cockamamie BS! You sound awful bitter, old man.

Oaf
04-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Kid's expressing his opinion over the internet. Offended? Why?

coastal
04-23-2013, 02:56 PM
And u guys think Im a troll?

mouthbreathers.

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Kid's expressing his opinion over the internet. Offended? Why?Offended? No. Pointing out that he's a douchebag with a moronic opinion is my right, pursuant to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Damn kids and their cockamamie BS! You sound awful bitter, old man.Please stay in school, Son. Even though half your class won't be able to find Europe on a map without using Google, I still have hope for you.

trapezeus
04-23-2013, 03:12 PM
didn't watch the video as i'm at work. but i think bills fans are exhausted watching the team make the same mistakes in slightly new manners.

and frankly, even if the bills win a superbowl in the next 5 years in the russ brandon regime, i will never credit him one bit. just like darcy got lucky to have a good team, the bills eventually will stumble into something. but russ will dismantle it and **** it up because he can't help himself.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Offended? No. Pointing out that he's a douchebag with a moronic opinion is my right,
pursuant to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

omg, lol...

lighten up man...

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
lol I've seen his vids before.

Being a Bills fan myself going on 35+ years, I find it arrogant of him to try and council Bills fans on culture. Bills fans are scared of what exactly? failure? Anyone with half a brain knows we've seen plenty of that over the last 13 years.

Bills fans aren't scared, they are tired. They are tired of this team trying to sell a product that consistently fails, and other fans who think they have all the answers. Bills fans want what all fans want, to see their favorite team succeed. To watch some dude post a video questioning that is a little insulting. But, that's my opinion.

i respect that opinion. i think his comments are directed to those who dont want to take one of the top qbs though( because its a risk)......

Pinkerton Security
04-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Please stay in school, Son. Even though half your class won't be able to find Europe on a map without using Google, I still have hope for you.

Keep thinking you're somehow better because you're old. You have no idea whether I'm 16 or 45, I just said you seem bitter, and its becoming more and more apparent that I'm right.

People don't get to voice their opinions because I said so!

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Keep thinking you're somehow better because you're old. You have no idea whether I'm 16 or 45, I just said you seem bitter, and its becoming more and more apparent that I'm right.

People don't get to voice their opinions because I said so!Seems we have the same kind of mentality here. I didn't say he couldn't voice his opinion, just as I can voice mine.

You also wouldn't defend guys like Stevie Johnson or this kid with such passion if you weren't 16-25. Of course, you don't have the balls to post your age and would probably lie anyway.

At any rate, you act like a kid so I will treat you as such.

OK, Boyyyeee.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 05:15 PM
You're both old.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Cocknozzle is right.

Don't litter the board with this garbage anymore.

What kind of ****** uses the words cocknozzle and douchenozzle? Are you 12?

swiper
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
What kind of ****** uses the words cocknozzle and douchenozzle? Are you 12?

Nice try Mr. Reading Comprehension Failure. I was reinforcing a comment put up in post #4 by someone else by using his verbage. But in your case those names surely seem to fit.

You once again prove what an utter failure you are at internet bulletin board interplay. Now back to your internet checkers. Hope you can at least mange that.

And, at it's most rudimentary level, it's more creative than the "shut up idiot" you repped me with. Douchenozzle.

Please don't come back until you develop some sort of practical fund of knowledge about football.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 07:02 PM
lol epic thread...

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 07:13 PM
What kind of ****** uses the words cocknozzle and douchenozzle? Are you 12?HaHaha. Well, since I can't use words like **********, ****ing ****, ******, I figured I'd use one the auto censor wouldn't blot out.

Will that suffice as an explanation or should I fall on my knees and beg forgiveness from the supremely intelligent giant of wisdom that you pretend to be?

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
HaHaha. Well, since I can't use words like **********, ****ing ****, ******, I figured I'd use one the auto censor wouldn't blot out.

Will that suffice as an explanation or should I fall on my knees and beg forgiveness from the supremely intelligent giant of wisdom that you pretend to be?

I was actually asking swiper who likes to use homo erotic talk in reputation comments.

swiper
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Douchenozzle is only homo-erotic in your mind.

I see Ransomville folk haven't changed since I left town way back when.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-23-2013, 08:44 PM
im 29

pmoon6
04-23-2013, 08:46 PM
I was actually asking swiper who likes to use homo erotic talk in reputation comments.Well, I used it and he just used it in turn. I'll leave it there since it seems you have a history with each other.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Well, I used it and he just used it in turn. I'll leave it there since it seems you have a history with each other.

I don't even know who this ***** is. He just started constantly posting about a month ago. Probably some jerks alias.

Beebe's Kid
04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
This thread is pure gold.

BertSquirtgum
04-23-2013, 09:36 PM
I wish the draft was over so we would have Geno Smith or Matt barkley on the roster. Then I could read all the threads about why he will fail and how much we're going to suck this year.

pmoon6
04-24-2013, 07:31 AM
I wish the draft was over so we would have Geno Smith or Matt barkley on the roster. Then I could read all the threads about why he will fail and how much we're going to suck this year.Well, we probably won't win more than six games even if we put Jim Kelly or John Elway in a time machine and shaved 25 years off their lives.

I know most Bills' fans want to win now, but they have to face the fact that this is almost a complete rebuild. The new coach wants his players which is why so many vets were cut.

The scenario in my mind is Nix retires after the draft, Doug Walley takes over and Buffalo goes forward with a young coach and young players.

Joe Fo Sho
04-24-2013, 07:36 AM
You also wouldn't defend guys like Stevie Johnson or this kid with such passion if you weren't 16-25.

Why can't you defend Stevie if you're over 25?

pmoon6
04-24-2013, 07:42 AM
Why can't you defend Stevie if you're over 25?You're welcome to defend anyone you wish. I like Stevie Johnson, I even like some of his touchdown dances. What I don't like are his irresponsible comments and onfield antics that inflame the other team and get us unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Joe Fo Sho
04-24-2013, 08:09 AM
You're welcome to defend anyone you wish. I like Stevie Johnson, I even like some of his touchdown dances. What I don't like are his irresponsible comments and onfield antics that inflame the other team and get us unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Ok.

I'm still trying to understand your comment where you conclude someone must be between the ages of 16-25 if they defend Stevie Johnson.

pmoon6
04-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Ok.

I'm still trying to understand your comment where you conclude someone must be between the ages of 16-25 if they defend Stevie Johnson.It was taking his passionate defense of the guy on the video and his previous defense of Stevie Johnson together. Besides, he sounds like a kid.

Of course, it's a guess, but the comment came from his assertion that he may be 16 or 45.

I notice he hasn't been back since I made that comment either.

Joe Fo Sho
04-24-2013, 08:27 AM
It was taking his passionate defense of the guy on the video and his previous defense of Stevie Johnson together. Besides, he sounds like a kid.

Of course, it's a guess, but the comment came from his assertion that he may be 16 or 45.

Oh. I guess I didn't see it as passionate, I thought it was more comedic. I think it was a Family Guy reference..."You damned kids with your music."

Anyways, I thought you were trying to generalize all Stevie supporters but I was mistaken.

pmoon6
04-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Oh. I guess I didn't see it as passionate, I thought it was more comedic. I think it was a Family Guy reference..."You damned kids with your music."

Anyways, I thought you were trying to generalize all Stevie supporters but I was mistaken.I'm a more "Get off my lawn" type old **** and I haven't watched cartoons since I was 12.....except South Park.

Joe Fo Sho
04-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm a more "Get off my lawn" type old **** and I haven't watched cartoons since I was 12.....except South Park.

If you like South Park, you'll probably like Family Guy. Give it a try, it's on TV all the time.

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2013, 09:35 AM
It was taking his passionate defense of the guy on the video and his previous defense of Stevie Johnson together. Besides, he sounds like a kid.

right, its because you "showed me a lesson", right? I just found your unwarranted pompousness to be hysterical and wanted to take the high road.

Its no wonder you didn't find the joke in my original "passionate defense", since you have no sense of humor. I was making fun of your obvious aged-ness, get it?!

pmoon6
04-24-2013, 02:43 PM
right, its because you "showed me a lesson", right? I just found your unwarranted pompousness to be hysterical and wanted to take the high road.

Its no wonder you didn't find the joke in my original "passionate defense", since you have no sense of humor. I was making fun of your obvious aged-ness, get it?!HaHaHa, OK. BTW, it's "Taught me a lesson".

Like I said, stay in school. The country needs fine minds like yours in the future, but as of now you are semi-molded clay.