PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown's mock draft: terrible

Pinkerton Security
04-25-2013, 08:42 AM
<tbody>
8. Buffalo

QB, WR, CB

Top choice: QB E.J. Manuel – Florida St.
OLB Barkevious Mingo - LSU

You can't rule out QB Ryan Nassib, but the Bills take the signal caller that has more versatility and upside and the intangibles of a rare leader.

</tbody>

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Chris-Browns-8th-annual-mock-draft/1becd2ee-77cc-4376-bab5-4be7675e52aa

Does this guy know something we dont? If not, how the hell does he keep his job? A consensus 2nd/3rd round pick at #8 overall? I'd s*** bricks.

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 08:54 AM
EJ Manuel would take a couple of years and is risky.

However, if there is the possibility of any QB from this year's class becoming truly elite with proper development, it is him.

He has all of the tools.

pmoon6
04-25-2013, 08:54 AM
<tbody>
8. Buffalo

QB, WR, CB

Top choice: QB E.J. Manuel – Florida St.
OLB Barkevious Mingo - LSU

You can't rule out QB Ryan Nassib, but the Bills take the signal caller that has more versatility and upside and the intangibles of a rare leader.

</tbody>

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Chris-Browns-8th-annual-mock-draft/1becd2ee-77cc-4376-bab5-4be7675e52aa

Does this guy know something we dont? If not, how the hell does he keep his job? A consensus 2nd/3rd round pick at #8 overall? I'd s*** bricks.I agree, I don't want them to take a QB at #8. My hope is they get a trading partner that wants to move up. A fantasy? Probably, but more picks would be really nice.

Pinkerton Security
04-25-2013, 09:00 AM
EJ Manuel would take a couple of years and is risky.

However, if there is the possibility of any QB from this year's class becoming truly elite with proper development, it is him.

He has all of the tools.

The value isnt there at 8 though. We arent a good enough team to reach at least an entire full round for anyone.

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 09:05 AM
The value isnt there at 8 though. We arent a good enough team to reach at least an entire full round for anyone.

Then trade up from the 2nd round by combining it with THIS year's 3rd round and 4th round pick.

No way they should consider trading NEXT year's 1st, 2nd or 3rd round picks because those are going to be top 5 picks.

trapezeus
04-25-2013, 09:08 AM
clearly chris browns mock is a clear indicator that he is the kaiser soze and he has been running the team the last 13 years.

Pinkerton Security
04-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Then trade up from the 2nd round by combining it with THIS year's 3rd round and 4th round pick.

No way they should consider trading NEXT year's 1st, 2nd or 3rd round picks because those are going to be top 5 picks.

id be fine with that

Scumbag College
04-25-2013, 09:58 AM
If Chris Brown says that the Bills are going to take EJ Manuel at 8, I think that this is a clear indicator that he won't be picked there. It has become painfully obvious throughout the years that Brownie has been fed info by OBD and I doubt that they are going to announce whom they are going to take hours before the draft.

Uncle Jesse
04-25-2013, 10:10 AM
That's funny stuff. What a dork.

MikeInRoch
04-25-2013, 11:04 AM
EJ Manuel will end up ultimately becoming the best QB out of this class.

jwenger
04-25-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't care what y'all think I like it. I would rather have
MANUEL over nassib anyday. nassib can only take you so far
and he is what you see. MANUEL will only get better and has the "IT" factor
we want in a QB. nassib is more of a droll duh type dude. And that is
how he plays ---dull lacking spark.

pmoon6
04-25-2013, 11:13 AM
I don't care what y'all think I like it. I would rather have
MANUEL over nassib anyday. nassib can only take you so far
and he is what you see. MANUEL will only get better and has the "IT" factor
we want in a QB. nassib is more of a droll duh type dude. And that is
how he plays ---dull lacking spark.Is the "IT Factor" like when you scratch your nuts, but the itch keeps comin' back 30 seconds later?

BertSquirtgum
04-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Chris Brown should be punched in the privates for considering to draft Nassib at 8.

pmoon6
04-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Chris Brown should be punched in the privates for considering to draft Nassib at 8.He doesn't have any privates. His employment required he be denutted before he got the job.

coastal
04-25-2013, 08:54 PM
all you haters can shampoo Chris Brown's crotch

Scumbag College
04-25-2013, 08:56 PM
all you haters can shampoo Chris Brown's crotch

I still hate that balding little **** dick

coastal
04-25-2013, 08:56 PM
I like all Bills fans today.

just for today.

Don't Panic
04-25-2013, 08:57 PM
I still hate that balding little **** dick

True, but he does have a crotch shampoo coming up...

pmoon6
04-25-2013, 09:02 PM
all you haters can shampoo Chris Brown's crotchThat's your job, but nice jumping in after the fact. At least I got my fantasy, trade back and extra picks.

The only haters are *****es that hedge their bets and pick another team. But you never fully committed, saying "I'm thinking about it", "I'm almost sure because the Bills suck". What is the final decision, Fluffy?

Scumbag College
04-25-2013, 09:04 PM
True, but he does have a crotch shampoo coming up...

I think that you need pubes first before you get shampooed.

ParanoidAndroid
04-25-2013, 10:22 PM
OMG this thread is awesome!