PDA

View Full Version : What 1st Round Draft Pick Will Help Russ Sell More Season Tickets?

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Assuming that is important, what pick would sell more tickets?

coastal
04-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Tavon Austin

Skooby
04-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Tavon will help us.

ServoBillieves
04-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Manti Te'o.

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't Nassib make the guys still living in their parents' basement the most happy?

BillsFever21
04-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Either Barkley or Nassib. One because of the hope that a new QB brings to the fan base along with Barkley being a high profile college QB and Nassib being well known from playing at Syracuse. Either one would sell a few more season tickets to watch a new QB let alone one that most fans have heard of.

CoolBreeze
04-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Wouldn't Nassib make the guys still living in their parents' basement the most happy?

hahaha i guess it could be worse for them. Like their username could represent every teenage girls favorite alcoholic beverage...

BillsFever21
04-25-2013, 04:55 PM
I think by the end of tonight either Smith, Barkley or Nassib will be a Buffalo Bill. Whether it be with the #8 pick, a trade down or trading back up into the first round it will probably happen. If none of this happens tonight then I could see them waiting until the 2nd round and taking Manuel or Glennon.

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 04:57 PM
I think by the end of tonight either Smith, Barkley or Nassib will be a Buffalo Bill. Whether it be with the #8 pick, a trade down or trading back up into the first round it will probably happen. If none of this happens tonight then I could see them waiting until the 2nd round and taking Manuel or Glennon.

I will be shocked if Manuel is there at the end of today.

CoolBreeze
04-25-2013, 04:59 PM

Yes I believe this as well, we will have a new QB by the end of the night. I really hope for Geno, Manuel, or Nassib

sudzy
04-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Matt Barkley is a guy Brandon can sell to the fans and that is all he cares about.

BillsFever21
04-25-2013, 05:26 PM
With this weak class they need a guy that can step in and play this season with the potential of being a franchise QB. I'd rather not use one at #8 but I can live with it either way. I just don't trust these jokers we call a front office. If we take one at #8 when all the other QB's aren't coming off the board until the late first/early second then that could show their ineptness.

If we waste a high pick on a guy who isn't NFL ready and would need to sit for couple years then I'd rather wait and try and upgrade other of our numerous positions of need. If they need to sit for a couple years to MAYBE be a good QB then we could always draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round and see what he has. If he isn't panning out then we could always take one next season that wouldn't take as long.

The guy that is probably the most NFL ready is Barkley. He started four years in High School, four years at major college program and was highly touted the entire time. Nassib would probably be the next one for our team mainly because him and Marrone spent four years together at Syracuse.

The thing that scares me about Barkley the most is all the operations he has already had at such a young age just entering the NFL Draft. If his body has had trouble holding up this young then what will happen as he gets older and is getting hit by NFL players.

X-Era
04-25-2013, 05:29 PM
QB hands down. Provided the player ends up being a great player.

SpikedLemonade
04-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Let's relax and listen to some tunes..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMc30QMZBoIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMc30QMZBoI