PDA

View Full Version : Jets got hosed!!

Oaf
04-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Jets lose Revis for a rookie CB and a 3rd.

Bills get extra picks and keep Austin out of the AFCE.

Sure, it really comes down to who we end up picking, but kudos to Nix and BFO. Craftier than I thought.

MTBillsFan
04-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Love watching the Jets f things up! Just as long as the Bills don't f it up!

Skooby
04-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Jets really ate it.

DynaPaul
04-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Looks like we f'ed it up too!

BleedinGreenNC
04-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Jets lose Revis for a rookie CB and a 3rd.

Bills get extra picks and keep Austin out of the AFCE.

Sure, it really comes down to who we end up picking, but kudos to Nix and BFO. Craftier than I thought.

Last i checked, the 13th pick came from Tampa, not the 9th. Manuel?? Have fun with that one, i have watched many FSU games in the ACC, very glad you picked him!

Oaf
04-25-2013, 09:48 PM
QBs selected Tannehill and on, you don't know what you're getting, and that includes any of the other guys. We got the pick of the litter, got an extra 2nd, I'm good with that.

BleedinGreenNC
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
QBs selected Tannehill and on, you don't know what you're getting, and that includes any of the other guys. We got the pick of the litter, got an extra 2nd, I'm good with that.

Pick of the litter? Ok, you must rely on sports science. 8.6 yards per attempt for his entire college career?

kingJofNYC
04-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Should've traded for Tebow.

Jeff1220
04-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Pick of the litter? Ok, you must rely on sports science. 8.6 yards per attempt for his entire college career?

Sanchez - 6.3 ypa last year and 6.48 career.

BleedinGreenNC
04-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Sanchez - 6.3 ypa last year and 6.48 career.

Sanchez sucks, thats a given.

streetkings01
04-26-2013, 07:39 AM
What the Jets did is the equivalent of the Bulls trading Rose for a lottery pick only to use that pick on Trey Burke.

better days
04-26-2013, 09:12 AM
Last i checked, the 13th pick came from Tampa, not the 9th. Manuel?? Have fun with that one, i have watched many FSU games in the ACC, very glad you picked him!

If the Jets had not traded Revis to the Bucs do you think they would have drafted Milliner? And with the 13th pick the Jets drafted Richardson, so in other words the Jets traded Revis for Richardson.......................to the BOOS of Jets fans.

As both a Bills & Bucs fan, I am VERY HAPPY how this played out.

BleedinGreenNC
04-26-2013, 12:00 PM
If the Jets had not traded Revis to the Bucs do you think they would have drafted Milliner? And with the 13th pick the Jets drafted Richardson, so in other words the Jets traded Revis for Richardson.......................to the BOOS of Jets fans.

As both a Bills & Bucs fan, I am VERY HAPPY how this played out.

Bucs and a Bills fan? Revis is my favorite player, im not happy how it turned out, that being said, he isnt going to be the player he was before the injury.

Crisis
04-26-2013, 12:02 PM
One of the best parts of the trade down was making sure the Jets didn't get their guy in Austin. I would hate to play against him twice a year.

better days
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Bucs and a Bills fan? Revis is my favorite player, im not happy how it turned out, that being said, he isnt going to be the player he was before the injury.

I moved to Fla in the 80's before Sat TV. With the Bills on TV only twice a year against the Fins, I became a Bucs fan.

Revis may not be what he was, but he will most likely be better than Milliner who has had 5 surgeries already before playing a down in the NFL.

Extremebillsfan247
04-26-2013, 02:14 PM
It's the Curse of Tim Tebow. :clap: The Jets have been falling apart since his arrival.

Cali512
04-26-2013, 02:16 PM
I have to say the Jets have the worst team in history. Theyve been in one superbowl with a *** QB, who happened to be just an alright QB in comparrison to at least 50 QBs. Never had a absolutly dominating team, or coach, or player for that matter. I dont think they ever had a top 5 player in history at any position. They are all hype, but they dont even have the right to sniff anyones jock. They havent had a good QB in 30 years. Each one they did lasted 3 years then flared out. Each draft they manage to get dumber and dumber, they give one of the most bi polar, and attention needing sports figures so much power. Even the Browns have Jim Brown, Kosar, etc. Detroit has Barry, thats all they need, and Calvin. Buffalo has Kelly, Thurman, Reed, Bruce, Levy, Saban, OJ. God damn even MJD on the Jags is better than ANY player the Jets have EVER had. I cant think of any player that is one of the best players in history

BleedinGreenNC
04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
I moved to Fla in the 80's before Sat TV. With the Bills on TV only twice a year against the Fins, I became a Bucs fan.

Revis may not be what he was, but he will most likely be better than Milliner who has had 5 surgeries already before playing a down in the NFL.

And how many games did he miss because of those surgeries? Of course Revis is better than Milliner right now, but he will not be the same..

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say the Jets have the worst team in history. Theyve been in one superbowl with a *** QB, who happened to be just an alright QB in comparrison to at least 50 QBs. Never had a absolutly dominating team, or coach, or player for that matter. I dont think they ever had a top 5 player in history at any position. They are all hype, but they dont even have the right to sniff anyones jock. They havent had a good QB in 30 years. Each one they did lasted 3 years then flared out. Each draft they manage to get dumber and dumber, they give one of the most bi polar, and attention needing sports figures so much power. Even the Browns have Jim Brown, Kosar, etc. Detroit has Barry, thats all they need, and Calvin. Buffalo has Kelly, Thurman, Reed, Bruce, Levy, Saban, OJ. God damn even MJD on the Jags is better than ANY player the Jets have EVER had. I cant think of any player that is one of the best players in history

Curtis Martin, now go find another thread to babble in.

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 09:22 PM
The jets are going to the playoffs! -Geno

Oh boy, Geno already inherited Sexy Rexy's mouth.

better days
04-27-2013, 08:59 AM
And how many games did he miss because of those surgeries? Of course Revis is better than Milliner right now, but he will not be the same..

He hasn't missed any games YET. But doesn't his injury history concern you? If Revis can get back to 90% of what he was, I will be happy.