PDA

View Full Version : GET HONEY BADGER!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 01:51 AM
HONEY BADGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT NIX! BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN DRAFT!

Extremebillsfan247
04-26-2013, 01:53 AM
or Honey Bear as Nix once referred to him. lol

bosshogg21
04-26-2013, 02:48 AM
F that. As soon as that guy gets paid he'll go get high. Talk about Ricky Williams jr.

BillsU
04-26-2013, 05:01 AM
Yeah great character. Only failed a drug test about 10 times...

jamze132
04-26-2013, 07:47 AM
That guy is a SERIOUS risk for any NFL team. He would be completely ****ed if he goes to New York or Miami. Too much **** for him to get into in both of those cities.

But if he can get a good sponsor, clean up his act like he is currently doing, and go to a small city, he could turn out to be a great player.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 07:53 AM

by smoking pot???

sorry, but the nfl is wrong on that one brah

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2013, 08:18 AM
No man. 10 is when he stopped counting. His words.

BillsU
04-26-2013, 08:19 AM
No man. 10 is when he stopped counting. His words. ah my bad...lol

BillsU
04-26-2013, 08:21 AM
by smoking pot??? sorry, but the nfl is wrong on that one brah it might be brah but as of now it's illegal

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 09:03 AM
it might be brah but as of now it's illegal

i know, but the nfl and the law is immoral...

he is a good person dude

BillsU
04-26-2013, 10:01 AM
i know, but the nfl and the law is immoral... he is a good person dude but dude he needs to stop or the dude won't be playing many if any NFL games.

Jeff1220
04-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Despite anyone's view on the legality of weed, the bottom line is that the drug is illegal and he knew it could affect his standing with teams, and he still did it repeatedly. That is evidence of a problem. If pot is more important to him than his career in the NFL, I don't want him.

BillsU
04-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Despite anyone's view on the legality of weed, the bottom line is that the drug is illegal and he knew it could affect his standing with teams, and he still did it repeatedly. That is evidence of a problem. If pot is more important to him than his career in the NFL, I don't want him. exactly

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Despite anyone's view on the legality of weed, the bottom line is that the drug is illegal and he knew it could affect his standing with teams, and he still did it repeatedly. That is evidence of a problem. If pot is more important to him than his career in the NFL, I don't want him.

hypocrisy at its finest. ( love how the burden isnt on those enforcing an immoral law, both the nfl and louisiana). not to mention all the drunk *******s in buffalo.....

he plays football with great passion, BUT ITS A GAME DUDE... A GAME.............

that doesnt mean he doesnt have character, rather hes probably just a laid back guy off the field personally who is young and didnt think it all the way through. like every kid his age.

when you look at the big picture, its really not that big of a deal.

we are not talking about lawrence phillips who got drunk and beat the **** out of his gf

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 10:41 AM
in fact, its rather sad that people are treating him this way... i find it fascist and sick.

Tatonka
04-26-2013, 10:43 AM
i like the guy personally.. like him alot.. i think he ****ed up bad.. and he clearly has an addiction, but i think that he realizes that he almost lost the game he loves to play and sitting out a year and watching was probably the only thing that would give him a chance to get it right. i know he is a big risk, but i think his talent is worth taking a chance in the 3rd or 4th round.

jwenger
04-26-2013, 11:19 AM
In college teams were afraid to kick it to him. He is a great return man and would get us field position.
He is a disruptive forc playing defense too. He would add excitement to the Bills something they

have been lacking over the years. He would fill the seats with his electric play. Get him

PromoTheRobot
04-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Well he should be easy to find. He's probably hung over at his First Round Draft Pick party.

PTR

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 11:46 AM
so was kelly and every college ball player...

OpIv37
04-26-2013, 11:53 AM
in fact, its rather sad that people are treating him this way... i find it fascist and sick.

The point is that the NFL is going to suspend him if he uses weed. Whether you or me or anyone else agrees with the rule or not, the NFL isn't going to change it.

So you can come on here and rant all you want about hypocrisy and fascism and immoral laws. Meanwhile, in the real world, the NFL is going to keep suspending guys for smoking weed. If this kid can't stop and he gets suspended, then he's effectively useless. In fact, he's worse than useless- he becomes detrimental because he'll be eating a roster spot and cap space to sit in the press box.

In order to warrant the pick, the team would have to be convinced that he has truly cleaned up his act. And IMO, there hasn't been enough time for him to prove that effectively. The Bills are not in a position to take risks. They need proven performers who can be on the field ASAP and as much as possible.

don137
04-26-2013, 12:06 PM
I read an article that said he skipped meetings with two teams last week but later said he was 'sick'. It also said when he realized he was not going in round one he left the draft party and got in a vehicle that was illegally parked and took off. Sorry but too many red flags on this guy to waste a pick on. He will not last long in this league.

Jeff1220
04-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Fascism? lol.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Fascism? lol.

umm yeah, when a career is taken away or you are put in prison for years, yeah, fascism about sums it up

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 01:39 PM
I read an article that said he skipped meetings with two teams last week but later said he was 'sick'. It also said when he realized he was not going in round one he left the draft party and got in a vehicle that was illegally parked and took off. Sorry but too many red flags on this guy to waste a pick on. He will not last long in this league.

ok, he got in a car that was illegally parked? and couldnt go to a meeting because he was sick....

hmmm, sounds like normal behavior, ya know, like getting coffee at mcdonalds( or how espn would spin it, tyrann mathieu was seen getting coffee early this morning at mcdonalds and looked visibly upset when they gave him ice coffee, teams are now worried about how mature he is...) lol.... wtf are you talking about?

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 01:43 PM
If he can even stay off the illegal drugs he's gonna be a complete non factor in the NFL.

Just say no.

sukie
04-26-2013, 01:44 PM
I hope Teo is available.

Mike13
04-26-2013, 01:52 PM
That guy is a SERIOUS risk for any NFL team. He would be completely ****ed if he goes to New York or Miami. Too much **** for him to get into in both of those cities.

But if he can get a good sponsor, clean up his act like he is currently doing, and go to a small city, he could turn out to be a great player.

You honestly think Philbin will tolerate that sideshow?

don137
04-26-2013, 02:28 PM
ok, he got in a car that was illegally parked? and couldnt go to a meeting because he was sick....

hmmm, sounds like normal behavior, ya know, like getting coffee at mcdonalds( or how espn would spin it, tyrann mathieu was seen getting coffee early this morning at mcdonalds and looked visibly upset when they gave him ice coffee, teams are now worried about how mature he is...) lol.... wtf are you talking about?

So you actually buy he was 'sick' story from a guy that has about as negative rap sheet as Lawrence Philips did when he came into the draft? To each there own I guess. World class talent that will throw it all away and be out of football it 2-3 years IMO.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 04:55 PM
lawrence phillips was a ****ing criminal violent wife abuser....

mathieu smoked pot with chicks at lsu... wow just wow...

disgusted at the lack of ethical insight on this board and by the nfl network and polian right now. unreal....

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
lawrence phillips was a ****ing criminal violent wife abuser....

mathieu smoked pot with chicks at lsu... wow just wow...

disgusted at the lack of ethical insight on this board and by the nfl network and polian right now. unreal....

You're disgusted because guys are panning Matthieu because he violated the substance abuse policy AT LEAST 10 times? After 1 or 2 times at getting slapped on the wrist for not following the laws of the land, NCAA policy and LSU policy he wasn't smart/mature enough to stop and think he should turn into an adult and not jeopardize his future?

Matthieu, as a player, is too small, not fast enough and relies on his instincts too much to be successful at the NFL level.

At best he's gonna be a dime corner in this league. However, smarter QBs will eat him alive. He's likely gonna be a punt catcher.

Albany,n.y.
04-26-2013, 05:40 PM
hypocrisy at its finest. ( love how the burden isnt on those enforcing an immoral law, both the nfl and louisiana). not to mention all the drunk *******s in buffalo.....

he plays football with great passion, BUT ITS A GAME DUDE... A GAME.............

that doesnt mean he doesnt have character, rather hes probably just a laid back guy off the field personally who is young and didnt think it all the way through. like every kid his age.

when you look at the big picture, its really not that big of a deal.

we are not talking about lawrence phillips who got drunk and beat the **** out of his gf

Here's the real problem the NFL sees when they hear a guy is smoking dope:
The NFL is afraid of only one thing-fixing games. Due to that fear, they are deathly afraid of their players being linked to anyone who is engaged in illegal activities. Unless he's playing where dope is legal, he has to get it from a dealer. The NFL fears that a drug dealer can blackmail a player into fixing games. They could care less if the guy smokes a little weed, it's where he gets it from that scares them. It doesn't matter if this thought process by the NFL is accurate or just paranoia, that's why they suspend guys for smoking dope.

Albany,n.y.
04-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I hope Teo is available.

He's not

Bill Cody
04-26-2013, 05:53 PM
Bill Polian RIPPED Mathieu- said he would be off his board entirely

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Bill Polian RIPPED Mathieu- said he would be off his board entirely

I agree with Polian. I wouldn't draft him or want him.

Bill Cody
04-26-2013, 06:05 PM
No truth to the rumor the Honey Badger has a large bowl ready in case he's drafted tonight...or in case he isn't

BillsFever21
04-26-2013, 06:15 PM
I thought you wanted another RB? LOL

The Honey Badger won't be going till at least the 3rd round. Who wants a short and weak CB with a drug problem in the 2nd round.

elltrain22
04-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Don't worry, his celebration will consist of him rollin a blunt, smokin it, then testing positive for pot, and getting suspended

BillsFever21
04-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Here's the real problem the NFL sees when they hear a guy is smoking dope:
The NFL is afraid of only one thing-fixing games. Due to that fear, they are deathly afraid of their players being linked to anyone who is engaged in illegal activities. Unless he's playing where dope is legal, he has to get it from a dealer. The NFL fears that a drug dealer can blackmail a player into fixing games. They could care less if the guy smokes a little weed, it's where he gets it from that scares them. It doesn't matter if this thought process by the NFL is accurate or just paranoia, that's why they suspend guys for smoking dope.

Looks like he should've went to the Seahawks or Broncos then.

JediMindPowers
04-26-2013, 10:14 PM

Makes sense but just cuz he smokes weed and knows its going to affect his standing doesnt mean he isnt going to be a good pro.

Randy Moss called he wants to take you over to Michael Irvins house. Deion Sanders will be there.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 10:42 PM
You're disgusted because guys are panning Matthieu because he violated the substance abuse policy AT LEAST 10 times? After 1 or 2 times at getting slapped on the wrist for not following the laws of the land, NCAA policy and LSU policy he wasn't smart/mature enough to stop and think he should turn into an adult and not jeopardize his future?

Matthieu, as a player, is too small, not fast enough and relies on his instincts too much to be successful at the NFL level.

At best he's gonna be a dime corner in this league. However, smarter QBs will eat him alive. He's likely gonna be a punt catcher.

why is the onus on a completely benign act, instead of the sick ncaa stance on this issue, along with treating him like some thug, when he clearly isnt... hmmmm............

- - - Updated - - -

**** the ncaa, they are already pulling off the biggest scam in history not paying these guys.