PDA

View Full Version : Who in the 2nd?

RedEyE
04-26-2013, 07:00 AM
My opinion:

I think they have to go Warford OG (Kentucky).

But...

If Stevie is truly moving to the slot I would like to see the Bills jump on Vol's Justin Hunter in the second round.

He might be the best route running receiver in this year's draft. 6'-4", great burst and excellent downfield speed and good hands to boot.

I like this kid and think he would be a dynamic pick up.

gebobs
04-26-2013, 07:02 AM
OMG...I don't want to look. The first round was depressing enough.

DraftBoy
04-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Justin Hunter, Damontre Moore, and Dallas Thomas

kingJofNYC
04-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Arthur Brown, Jessie Williams, Woods, or Hunter.

RedEyE
04-26-2013, 07:10 AM

Yeah man, you might be right on with Thomas. The Bills love their O-line to have versatility and Thomas can roll G or OT.

Minotaur95
04-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Warford, Brown, or both for me!

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Ryan Nassib

RedEyE
04-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Ryan Nassib

I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or not, but I'm not at all against that idea.
**If he's there with the late 2nd round pick-which I think he will be. Have to use the early pick to fill another hole.

gebobs
04-26-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or not, but I'm not at all against that idea.
**If he's there with the late 2nd round pick-which I think he will be. Have to use the early pick to fill another hole.
Maybe Nassib can play DB/special teams like another Orangemen QB that played for the Bills, Billy Hurley.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 08:09 AM
probably someone from the sec....

Lone Stranger
04-26-2013, 08:34 AM

Great list, but the only problem is that there are others teams who are using the brains also.

ParanoidAndroid
04-26-2013, 09:03 AM
If Nassib is somehow still there in the 3rd, they might be tempted. Not gonna happen in the second, though. Too much talent in other positions of need.

DraftBoy
04-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Great list, but the only problem is that there are others teams who are using the brains also.

Agreed, but the QB run should happen early dropping WR's and pass rushers and I don't think Thomas is going to go above some of the OT's currently on the board like Armstead and Watson.

CleveSteve
04-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Warford + Woods or T. Williams or Patton would be an awesome second for the Bills IMO.

Night Train
04-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Warford is a good idea. I could see a TE like Ertz or Escobar, a WR or an ILB.

With 3 picks tonight, I'm sure we'll see some of these need positions filled.

gonzo1105
04-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I want some sort of combination of Hunter, Woods, Allen at 41 and some sort of combination of Ertz and Jamar Taylor at 46 or vice versa

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 09:16 AM

That would be an A+ draft, but I wonder how long before Moore would get bored in Buffalo. He might not be a good fit here character-wise and might end up getting into trouble w/the law sooner rather than later. Talentwise though, that's a great lineup!

cookie G
04-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Hunter
Woods
Brown
Patton
Schwenke

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 09:30 AM

I was trying to be funny. I would rather take MAtt Scott in the later rounds. He's another mobile qb with an arm.

Mahdi
04-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Steadman Bailey and Ertz. Doubt Ertz gets passed Niners though.

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Alot of people keep mentioning grabbing a Tight End, but at the end of last yr, the Bills resigned Caussin and...Dickerson - and they signed them pretty quickly not wanting to lose them. I have to wonder if they see something in them that they think can be developed and make them productive players. Unless I'm reading that wrong, I'm thinking we will not be going TE in 2nd or 3rd.

Frankly, I think, in order of need, right now it's WR, LB/CB, OG. Our 1st pick today HAS to be a WR, in my opinion. Then it is debatable but I'd go LB or CB. I don't necessarily feel comfortable with McKelvin being our #2 CB. I think he works better as our #3. I understand we need LBs also, though the Bills are apparently trying to work something out w/Dansby. If they can find a way to make that work, that would be great! We could then draft CB Rhodes (if he's still available) that would make for 2 great picks and round it off with OG Dallas Thomas for 3 great picks today!

psubills62
04-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Don't see them going OL on Day 2. Day 3, most likely.

Tonight I think they'll draft a WR and a CB. The other pick...no idea. Could be DL, OLB, TE, whatever.

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Alot of people keep mentioning grabbing a Tight End, but at the end of last yr, the Bills resigned Caussin and...Dickerson - and they signed them pretty quickly not wanting to lose them. I have to wonder if they see something in them that they think can be developed and make them productive players. Unless I'm reading that wrong, I'm thinking we will not be going TE in 2nd or 3rd.

Frankly, I think, in order of need, right now it's WR, LB/CB, OG. Our 1st pick today HAS to be a WR, in my opinion. Then it is debatable but I'd go LB or CB. I don't necessarily feel comfortable with McKelvin being our #2 CB. I think he works better as our #3. I understand we need LBs also, though the Bills are apparently trying to work something out w/Dansby. If they can find a way to make that work, that would be great! We could then draft CB Rhodes (if he's still available) that would make for 2 great picks and round it off with OG Dallas Thomas for 3 great picks today!

Ooops...looking at the wrong list of players available. CB Rhodes was taken already (thought that was too good to be true). Okay, maybe I'd go w/ILB Minter instead...

gonzo1105
04-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Don't see them going OL on Day 2. Day 3, most likely.

Tonight I think they'll draft a WR and a CB. The other pick...no idea. Could be DL, OLB, TE, whatever.

Thats why I want Jamar Taylor at 41 the CB from Boise State and you can wait on a WR at 46 because so many good ones are still there. Allen,Hunter, and Woods would all be great picks at 46.

Bill Cody
04-26-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm a GA fan so I can tell you Alec Ogletree would be a game changer for our defense. He is a top 10 talent. Yes he's had his troubles but I would take a chance on him. I prefer him to Teo.

The CB Taylor and the receiver Hunter would be good picks also.

psubills62
04-26-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm a GA fan so I can tell you Alec Ogletree would be a game changer for our defense. He is a top 10 talent. Yes he's had his troubles but I would take a chance on him. I prefer him to Teo.

Ogletree went in the first round.

RedEyE
04-26-2013, 10:11 AM

Ogletree is off the board I believe.

CleveSteve
04-26-2013, 10:12 AM

Details, details...

User Manuel
04-26-2013, 10:22 AM
41 Hunter, Ertz or Robert Woods

46 T'eo

Book it.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 10:50 AM
hunter/rogers

mathieu or arthur brown/minter

ertz is a nice pick

sleeper pick is warford

Bill Cody
04-26-2013, 10:55 AM

lol oops

I was busy typing on this board then, missed the last few picks.

gonzo1105
04-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Mathieu is so overrated by some of you guys. He's 5 foot 7, a massive drug addict who got kicked out of school and got caught again after he got kicked out of school, and some of you want to spend a premium pick on a guy when there are way better CB prospects on the board such as Jamar Taylor, Johnathan Banks, and Blidi Wreh Wilson

Ed
04-26-2013, 11:29 AM
I really wouldn't mind if we used both our picks on WR's, assuming we could get Hunter and Woods, or Allen. We lack both talent and depth at that position right now and it would be nice to add a couple weapons that could grow with EJ.

I don't expect to see an O-lineman taken until round 4 or later.

If signing Dansby is still an option for us, I'd rather not use a pick on a LB.

I think a DB or TE is likely after we take a WR.

SCBILLFAN1
04-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Big WR and LB Maybe Woods and Minter (lsu lb)

The King
04-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Ertz is my top guy I think you can still get a solid WR mid round, Ertz is a big jump from the other TE's IMO.

Young QB's need TE's/.

The Jokeman
04-26-2013, 11:51 AM

Ertz is my top guy I think you can still get a solid WR mid round, Ertz is a big jump from the other TE's IMO.

Young QB's need TE's/.

Dickerson's lost some weight and supposedly in the mix at WR but honestly I don't see it. If Ertz is still there at pick 41 it's a tough call because he would help but he's former Stanford teammate Fleener didn't do much as a rookie TE with a better rookie QB in Luck. I guess I go WR because see them contributing more than a TE but it's a good debate as in I don't think Manuel is a given to start in 2013.

DraftBoy
04-26-2013, 11:58 AM
That would be an A+ draft, but I wonder how long before Moore would get bored in Buffalo. He might not be a good fit here character-wise and might end up getting into trouble w/the law sooner rather than later. Talentwise though, that's a great lineup!

He was arrested once for pot possession as a freshman what character issues are you referring to?

trapezeus
04-26-2013, 12:03 PM
really against a second qb in this draft. they have 3 now who will be on the roster with brad smith as 4. two guys are going to battle for time and EJ is going to learn as he goes. the next guy isn't going to get much time to do anything. and the bills have more needs. why take 2 qb's in a bad qb draft when all the other positions are good in the draft?

we can always grab a second one next year when tjax is gone and if kolb blows.

Crisis
04-26-2013, 12:07 PM
I'd love Woods in the second.

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 12:16 PM
He was arrested once for pot possession as a freshman what character issues are you referring to?

While Moore (6-4, 250) was playing well on the field, he was creating a bad reputation for himself off of it. In June of 2011, Moore was arrested and accused of possessing less than two ounces of marijuana. Aside from the public incidents, Moore became known for not being a hard worker and a guy that looks to party.

WalterFootball.com spoke with scouts about Moore to get an idea about the concerns teams have with Moore's character. Scouts said that Moore is complex. Not only did he have that arrest, but there are suspicions that he has had some positive drug tests at Texas A&M.

Scouts said that they think Moore is going to happily indulge in the "NFL life" with excessive spending, partying and being involved with women. They believe that Moore is super immature. He's not a worker who is going to be an example for other players in the offseason conditioning program.

http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

paladin warrior
04-26-2013, 12:36 PM
T.E -Ertz, Escobar Gavin WR- Allen Keenan , Hunter. Wood. Patton OG- Warford. Jones barrett, LB- Brown Arthur. Te'O

DraftBoy
04-26-2013, 12:59 PM
I put zero stock in anything from Walter. Here's what Sumlin said about him at his Pro Day:
''There's a lot of people that put up really good numbers that don't end up playing at all,'' A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin said after Moore's pro day. ''So, I think the key with him is going to be the evaluation off video and how he played. Certainly people wouldn't regard him the way they do as a projected first-round pick if he hadn't played so well. He played with great effort, was extremely productive and had a tremendous year for us last year.''

X-Era
04-26-2013, 01:16 PM
2-1) Woods or Hunter
2-2) Ertz or McDonald
3-1) Brian Winters

Tomorrow I'd like:

4) Marcus Lattimore or Jon Bostic
5) Zaviar Gooden or Vince Williams (if we didn't take Bostic)
6) Kenny Stills or Brandon McGee
7) Knile Davis (if we didn't take Lattimore) or Michael Mauti

The King
04-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Keenan Allen not running for anyone is killing his stock.

NC-BILLS44
04-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Allen ran a subpar time at his pro day without being completely healthy. Why would he run for anyone if he isn't 100%.

sukie
04-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Is Lacey still on the board? I like the idea is Teo falls to the Bills. Perfect team for a chip on shoulder LB to flourish and get over the dead GF thing as well.

Lexwhat
04-26-2013, 01:31 PM
People will probably get pissed, but if Eddie Lacy (RB) is there with our 9th pick, I think we must take him as he might be the BPA. Fred Jackson is on his last contract, is getting older, and it seems like either him or Spiller are always injured. A backfield of Spiller, Lacy, and Jackson would be great and is exactly what a young QB who isn't great at reading Defenses could use!

With the 14th pick in the 2nd round, how about TE Zach Ertz? This would be a dream scenario for me. One of the knocks on Manuel seems to be that he can't read the middle of the field. Well, why don't we start by giving him some options across the middle of the field then??

With the 3rd or 4th Rounder, we can grab another TE or WR. If Doug Marrone is a smart coach, we can definitely mirror e.g. San Francisco's Offensive success the same way... I remember the year the Patriots drafted Gronkowski with their 2nd rounder and Hernandez with their 4th rounder. That totally changed their Offense and when both are healthy, it's still (IMO) the hardest Offense in the league to defend against.

Our Defense would still have plenty of holes, but at least in 1 draft we can improve the Offense with high picks. Sign Karlos Dansby and I think our Defense will actually be competitive.

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Ertz won't make it past SF

SeatownBillsFan21
04-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Mathieu is so overrated by some of you guys. He's 5 foot 7, a massive drug addict who got kicked out of school and got caught again after he got kicked out of school, and some of you want to spend a premium pick on a guy when there are way better CB prospects on the board such as Jamar Taylor, Johnathan Banks, and Blidi Wreh Wilson

Lol massive drug addict I would take him with our 3rd round pick.

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 01:40 PM
I put zero stock in anything from Walter. Here's what Sumlin said about him at his Pro Day:
''There's a lot of people that put up really good numbers that don't end up playing at all,'' A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin said after Moore's pro day. ''So, I think the key with him is going to be the evaluation off video and how he played. Certainly people wouldn't regard him the way they do as a projected first-round pick if he hadn't played so well. He played with great effort, was extremely productive and had a tremendous year for us last year.''

I don't doubt his physical credentials. I just don't know if he'd be happy here in Buffalo. I get the impression he'd just bide his time to leave as soon as he could.

sukie
04-26-2013, 01:43 PM

Is Vernon Davis not a 49er?

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 01:44 PM
People will probably get pissed, but if Eddie Lacy (RB) is there with our 9th pick, I think we must take him as he might be the BPA. Fred Jackson is on his last contract, is getting older, and it seems like either him or Spiller are always injured. A backfield of Spiller, Lacy, and Jackson would be great and is exactly what a young QB who isn't great at reading Defenses could use!

With the 14th pick in the 2nd round, how about TE Zach Ertz? This would be a dream scenario for me. One of the knocks on Manuel seems to be that he can't read the middle of the field. Well, why don't we start by giving him some options across the middle of the field then??

With the 3rd or 4th Rounder, we can grab another TE or WR. If Doug Marrone is a smart coach, we can definitely mirror e.g. San Francisco's Offensive success the same way... I remember the year the Patriots drafted Gronkowski with their 2nd rounder and Hernandez with their 4th rounder. That totally changed their Offense and when both are healthy, it's still (IMO) the hardest Offense in the league to defend against.

Our Defense would still have plenty of holes, but at least in 1 draft we can improve the Offense with high picks. Sign Karlos Dansby and I think our Defense will actually be competitive.

IDK, but we already have a decent tight end w/Chandler. Are we saying a #2 TE is more important than a #2 WR? I don't particularly agree w/that philosophy. And as to drafting a RB...that eliminates us drafting a LB or CB (or OG) that could possibly start just to have a top 3rd RB? I mean, really...FJ or CJ is always injured? FJ had an injury for the 1st time last year! What you are basically saying is to ignore needs to add to a glut of a position that we are already solid in. Can't agree w/that philosophy...

X-Era
04-26-2013, 01:46 PM
IDK, but we already have a decent tight end w/Chandler. Are we saying a #2 TE is more important than a #2 WR? I don't particularly agree w/that philosophy. And as to drafting a RB...that eliminates us drafting a LB or CB (or OG) that could possibly start just to have a top 3rd RB? I mean, really...FJ or CJ is always injured? FJ had an injury for the 1st time last year! What you are basically saying is to ignore needs to add to a glut of a position that we are already solid in. Can't agree w/that philosophy...
Yes but I'd like to draft a backup RB to put Freddy out to pasture... He's lost a step and just isn't what he used to be.

I'd like to take a flyer on Marcus Lattimore in the 4th

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Yes but I'd like to draft a backup RB to put Freddy out to pasture... He's lost a step and just isn't what he used to be.

I'd like to take a flyer on Marcus Lattimore in the 4th

Even as a #2 RB, FJ blows away just about any #2 RB in the league!

sukie
04-26-2013, 01:49 PM

Lacey.... if there just do it.

X-Era
04-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I really don't feel that way anymore. And if we could get a 1st round talent like Lattimore in the 4th we could end up with and awesome 1, 2 punch.

mysticsoto
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I really don't feel that way anymore. And if we could get a 1st round talent like Lattimore in the 4th we could end up with and awesome 1, 2 punch.

Oh well, in the 4th is a WHOLE different story. I thought you were saying today. I won't consider that terrible. Lattimore was looking awesome before the injury...

If we go: 2nd: WR - Hunter, CB - Taylor, 3rd: OG Thomas and get Dansby - Lattimore would be a fantastic add-on. That's an overall A+ draft in my book!

gonzo1105
04-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol massive drug addict I would take him with our 3rd round pick.

um he is, pot is illegal in this country and is considered a drug that slows the body down from being effective. Just cause hes not out snorting crack doesn't make him any less of an addict. More than 10 failed drug test= character issues=bills not taking him. He's also 5'7 and will get abused by 6 foot + wide receivers in the NFL

trapezeus
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
agreed. RB could be a need. last year FJ just didn't seem to bounce back as well from the jets injury and then was shut down. he may be a very different running back coming into this season.

however, if the bills stay the course on revamping line and get RB late or undrafted, there are gems out there when the holes are big enough. i just haven't seen too many LB from practice squads being game changers. i don't see linemen come in and be anything but stop gaps. but there have been RBs that get drafted late or never that are good.

Lexwhat
04-26-2013, 02:44 PM

Fair enough you don't agree with the philosophy, but there's so much turnover in this league from year to year that I am almost always in favor of BPA over "need." With our team lacking talent in so many areas, we could basically draft any position except Free Safety or QB the rest of this draft... I'll go through the 2 positions separately:

Tight End: This is Chandler's last year (unless we re-sign him), and Buddy Nix said TE is a position of need. Chandler is an okay player, but is he as dynamic as someone like Rob Gronkowski or even Aaron Hernandez? Definitely not... So I'm saying that a #1 TE is a need (Chandler is a #2 TE to me). We only have 1 playmaker on this Offense (Spiller), and 2 good players in Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson. We need several more skill players to even compete in this league.

Running Back: Actually, FJ has been injured 2 years in a row and missed a lot of time both of the past 2 seasons. Last year, he averaged over 4 yards a carry in only 3 games! He only has 2 years left on his contract and he is gone after that. Smart teams plan ahead, and we need to build for the long-run. Note that I didn't say that we don't need a #2 WR, but an elite #1 TE is as helpful to an offense as a #2 WR is.

Spiller and Lacy in the same backfield is like fire and ice. I am always of the belief that teams need 2 RBs to be successful in this league, unless you got a guy like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers at QB. We obviously don't have that. What I am envisioning for us is an Offense like San Francisco. We can get there in a year and be just as dangerous as theirs if EJ Manuel develops and we draft wisely.

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 02:53 PM

I forgot about him :hitself: Harbaugh coached Ertz :idunno:

Lexwhat

? Explain?

I see them going Defense with their 2nd rounder.

mysticsoto
Fair enough you don't agree with the philosophy, but there's so much turnover in this league from year to year that I am almost always in favor of BPA over "need." With our team lacking talent in so many areas, we could basically draft any position except Free Safety or QB the rest of this draft... I'll go through the 2 positions separately:

Tight End: This is Chandler's last year (unless we re-sign him), and Buddy Nix said TE is a position of need. Chandler is an okay player, but is he as dynamic as someone like Rob Gronkowski or even Aaron Hernandez? Definitely not... So I'm saying that a #1 TE is a need (Chandler is a #2 TE to me). We only have 1 playmaker on this Offense (Spiller), and 2 good players in Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson. We need several more skill players to even compete in this league.

Running Back: Actually, FJ has been injured 2 years in a row and missed a lot of time both of the past 2 seasons. Last year, he averaged over 4 yards a carry in only 3 games! He only has 2 years left on his contract and he is gone after that. Smart teams plan ahead, and we need to build for the long-run. Note that I didn't say that we don't need a #2 WR, but an elite #1 TE is as helpful to an offense as a #2 WR is.

Spiller and Lacy in the same backfield is like fire and ice. I am always of the belief that teams need 2 RBs to be successful in this league, unless you got a guy like Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers at QB. We obviously don't have that. What I am envisioning for us is an Offense like San Francisco. We can get there in a year and be just as dangerous as theirs if EJ Manuel develops and we draft wisely.

I'm not against drafting a RB after the 3rd...are you saying we should draft one today ? That I would be against - especially w/the fast paced no huddle attack we want to employ. Stevie needs somebody opposite him that will draw attention. At 6'4" and sub 4.5 speed, Hunter will do that.

I don't mind from the 4th downward if there is a gem of a RB out there. But for the record, like X-era, I prefer Lattimore over Lacy. Of course, neither is likely to be there for our 4th, but just saying...

The King
04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
He's being rumored to be coveted by SF...

The King
04-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Allen ran a subpar time at his pro day without being completely healthy. Why would he run for anyone if he isn't 100%. I didnt say he should, I said because he hasn't he's falling.

Crisis
04-26-2013, 03:13 PM

If you want to go RB I'd rather take a flyer on Lattimore.

justasportsfan
04-26-2013, 03:15 PM
He's being rumored to be coveted by SF...

both Brooks and Mayock seem to think Ertz would be a fit at SF because of the Harbaugh ties.

Lexwhat
04-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm not against drafting a RB after the 3rd...are you saying we should draft one today ? That I would be against - especially w/the fast paced no huddle attack we want to employ. Stevie needs somebody opposite him that will draw attention. At 6'4" and sub 4.5 speed, Hunter will do that.

I don't mind from the 4th downward if there is a gem of a RB out there. But for the record, like X-era, I prefer Lattimore over Lacy. Of course, neither is likely to be there for our 4th, but just saying...

The 1st Round had a run on O-Linemen and D-Linemen. Offensive skill positions (WR, RB, TE) have barely been touched... I think there will be a run on these positions at the start of the 2nd Round, as Here are the teams drafting ahead of us, and the possible directions I think they will take:

1. Jags -- QB.
2. 49ers -- WR, DL.
3. Eagles -- Defense.
4. Lions -- WR, OL.
5. Bengals -- RB, WR, LB, Safety.
6. Cardinals -- RB, TE, O-Line, Safety -- but no clue really.
7. Jets -- QB, WR.
8. Titans -- Defense, Tight End -- but no clue really.

9. Bills...

10. Raiders -- So many holes.
11. Bucs -- TE, WR.
12. Panthers -- WR, Defensive Secondary.
13. Chargers -- WR, Defense.

14. Bills...

So:

a) If 2 RBs are already taken, then I say draft a big-bodied WR with the 9th pick (since the teams behind us need WRs) and a TE with the 14th pick.
b) If too many WRs are already taken, and no RBs, then I say draft a RB with the 9th pick and a TE with the 14th pick (or vice versa).
c) If both RBs and WRs are already taken, then go TE with the 9th pick and anyone else with the 14th pick.

In my ideal world, I hope for either scenario (a) or (b).

Lexwhat
04-26-2013, 03:33 PM
If you want to go RB I'd rather take a flyer on Lattimore.

I don't know much about Lattimore, but I know he has durability issues. It could be all fine now, but I suppose that's for teams to decide.

Either way, I think RB is a need, and depending on the value vs. draft position outlook (see my post above), I would love to see a RB of the future here paired with CJ Spiller.

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Te'o and Ertz.

Crisis
04-26-2013, 04:02 PM
I don't know much about Lattimore, but I know he has durability issues. It could be all fine now, but I suppose that's for teams to decide.

Either way, I think RB is a need, and depending on the value vs. draft position outlook (see my post above), I would love to see a RB of the future here paired with CJ Spiller.

He's pretty much the McGahee of this draft but (hopefully) less of a douche.

Mouldsie
04-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Justin Hunter, Tank Carradine, Jamar Taylor

Give me 2 of 3

CoolBreeze
04-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Brown, Hunter, Woods, Warford, My surprise pick... Barrett Jones. (The guy is too good and versatile to pass up) All American T,G and C in 3 different seasons, plus an academic All American as well.

Bert102176
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Te'o then either Ertz, Woods or Hunter