PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Manti Te'o Thinks He Was Drafted

bf1
04-26-2013, 08:18 AM
By the Albuquerque Aardvarks.

:lol:

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Funny jokes aside, would you be pissed if we took him with our first 2nd round pick tonight? We need LB.

coastal
04-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Lolz

Skooby
04-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Could you imagine if he went undrafted ?? I can't but that'd be just about the biggest kick in the nuts in recent draft memory.

Joe Fo Sho
04-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Funny jokes aside, would you be pissed if we took him with our first 2nd round pick tonight? We need LB.

I'd be real upset.

Pinkerton Security
04-26-2013, 08:31 AM
I'd be real upset.

Id rather have Minter but I wouldnt be real upset

bf1
04-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes. Saw him in the championship game and I was not impressed at all.

Mski
04-26-2013, 08:33 AM
he impresses me less than Poz... i think we go WR then LB with our 2's

K-Gun
04-26-2013, 08:41 AM
please don't draft this guy.

Skooby
04-26-2013, 08:45 AM
I don't want the Bills to take him, he's queer on too many levels.

ThunderGun
04-26-2013, 09:28 AM

Yes. I'd much rather have Arthur Brown or Kevin Minter.

PromoTheRobot
04-26-2013, 11:38 AM

And we'd still need one if we drafted Teo. I'd be suicidal if the Bills drafted him. He's a friggin' joke. I am certain he does not get drafted tonight and may not be drafted at all.

PTR

OpIv37
04-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Seriously?

Most of this board wanted Poz because of one HIGHLIGHTwhere he jacked a guy up on a goal-line HB dive, that occurred before his injury.

Now no one wants Te'o because of 1 bad game? I understand there are some concerns about his size and speed, but he plays much faster than he is because he's so good at diagnosing plays. He's a complete moron off the field, but he plays very smart on the field.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 11:47 AM
teo should be a new character on bates motel...

i can see sheppard studying film and suddenly he turns around and teo is just staring at him....

creepy as ****

Crisis
04-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Seriously?

Most of this board wanted Poz because of one HIGHLIGHTwhere he jacked a guy up on a goal-line HB dive, that occurred before his injury.

Now no one wants Te'o because of 1 bad game? I understand there are some concerns about his size and speed, but he plays much faster than he is because he's so good at diagnosing plays. He's a complete moron off the field, but he plays very smart on the field.

I just don't see him being anything more than average at the NFL level and he'll bring a Tebow sized media circus here to boot. He's not worth the risk imo.

PromoTheRobot
04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Seriously?

Considering your avatar I guess you give all Irish players the benefit of the doubt. Surprising considering how ruthlessly cynical you are for anyone else, and never miss the chance to pounce on the smallest flaw.

PTR

Bill Cody
04-26-2013, 12:39 PM
I think he drops like a stone and it has a lot less to do with the circus he might bring or the "girlfriend" saga or the bad game in the bowl- it has to do with a 4.8 40 time. You'd have to think he's a 2 down player with that speed. Doubt he goes before the third.