X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Players still shaken

It is still a game about blocking and tackling and, as the first weekend of the regular season again validated, about great players making great plays.

But the coaching staffs of all 32 NFL teams didn't need to don those white golf shirts, the ones with "9-11" emblazoned under the pocket patch on the right side, to conjure up memories of the events of a year ago. And while the spirit of patriotism ran at an all-time high for the opening of this country's preferred viewing pastime, the American flags that covered playing fields for pregame and halftime shows weren't necessary to remind spectators that stadiums were dark and padlocked for a late summer weekend in 2001.

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• casdhf
    • Jul 2002

cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

thanks cas

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

fer what? Just doing my duty
        cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Winfield_26
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Cas
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
            X