It's an exciting day to be a Bills fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THRILLHO
    This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
    • Feb 2009

It's an exciting day to be a Bills fan.

Why am I excited? We drafted a QB. The first QB, which means we think he is the best QB. On top of that, we got some extra picks in doing so. Now we have 2 second round picks. Maybe a WR to put opposite Stevie Johnson and really build an offense. Sure, we have other holes at OL, TE, and LB. But lets give this kid someone to grow and learn with. Do I know anything about college players and how they will translate to the NFL? No. But I can still be excited that we have a QB to build our team around. Today is a fresh start. No one, not you, not me, not Kiper or our front office knows how well Manuel will do on our team, or any other team.

If you don't like the pick, thats fine. You are entitled to that. But I am entitled to be excited. So here I am.
    True fans want wins, not draft picks.
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: It's an exciting day to be a Bills fan.

Love the outlook, man. It's fun to be a fan.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: It's an exciting day to be a Bills fan.

I'm very happy with the Manuel pick, having actually watched him play. I could care less what others say. He fits the O they wish to run.

3 picks tonight and a few friends are getting together to watch the draft and eat good food.

Go Marrone. Do it your way because the standard has failed for 13 years.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
      X