PDA

View Full Version : Hell has frozen over - Teddy Bruschi says the Bills has the best day 1 of the draft

Tatonka
04-26-2013, 10:21 AM
just saw on sportscenter, he said he thinks they did the best job, noting that they got great value for trading down in a draft full of talent to be had in the second round, and still got the guy they had targeted.

sukie
04-26-2013, 10:22 AM
Vikings stirred crap up.

Tatonka
04-26-2013, 10:39 AM
the vikes are an easy pick.. they got 3 damn guys.. all good players too. they did great, but their draft is over.

imbondz
04-26-2013, 10:50 AM
well, that seals it for me that it was a crappy pick. I disagree with everything Teddy Bruschi says

Tatonka
04-26-2013, 10:53 AM
ill wont be shocked if we pulled a RG3/Cousins pick in the 3rd or 4th round if one of the other prospects they like falls. a guy like Nassib or Jones.

jwenger
04-26-2013, 11:12 AM
ill wont be shocked if we pulled a RG3/Cousins pick in the 3rd or 4th round if one of the other prospects they like falls. a guy like Nassib or Jones.

It could happen. Gruden said it would be a good idea for us to double dip the QBs

mrbojanglezs
04-26-2013, 11:21 AM
know why? he was one of the few "analysts" that didn't publish a mock draft. The mock drafts make these guys on TV so damn defensive and stubborn.

ServoBillieves
04-26-2013, 11:25 AM
I can also has cheeseburger.

DynaPaul
04-26-2013, 01:59 PM
The trade down was brilliant, the actual pick not so much. Let's hope the 2nd round is better.

don137
04-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Hard to grade the players yet but if you want to grade being succesfull with executing what you set out to do in round one then yes the Bills get an A. The Bills accomplished exactly what they wanted which is get a franchise QB and pick up another pick that should result in being a starter in round two. The grading of the players drafted will come a few years later.

better days
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
The trade down was brilliant, the actual pick not so much. Let's hope the 2nd round is better.

Lets hope Nix is a better judge of NFL QBs than YOU.

ghz in pittsburgh
04-26-2013, 02:51 PM
I can also has cheeseburger.

That's completely nonsense. Trade down is briliant ONLY IF the guy they eventually take is the one they would've taken without the trade down. As far as I know, they got the 1st QB off the board, not like someone got in Bills way of their 1st pick. So how is the pick is bad while the trade is great???!!

Buddo
04-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Hard to grade the players yet but if you want to grade being succesfull with executing what you set out to do in round one then yes the Bills get an A. The Bills accomplished exactly what they wanted which is get a franchise QB and pick up another pick that should result in being a starter in round two. The grading of the players drafted will come a few years later.

Actually, this is pretty much spot on.
They got done, what they wanted to get done. Simple as.

Static
04-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Why be surprised, you guys got a QB and picked up xtra picks..as far as a draft goes that is good...