PDA

View Full Version : Demontre Moore, Justin Hunter, Mathieu, Bray

Cali512
04-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Get all 4, i think we could with our picks. I think that it would be a very nice draft class if we do

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Guys we dont know if buffalo is planning on getting another QB like Geno or Nassib, then maybe Scott in the 4th too. We may be saying f it, someones gonna get it done.

Novacane
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
No chance! Geno and Nassib are going in round 2. I don't ever remember a team taking QB in both the first and second round and it would make no sense if they did. They took EJ because they think he can be their franchise QB. Maybe they take another one in round 4 or later but I highly doubt that. Redskins took 2 QB last year because they had no backup. We do!

Cali512
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
No chance! Geno and Nassib are going in round 2. I don't ever remember a team taking QB in both the first and second round and it would make no sense if they did. They took EJ because they think he can be their franchise QB. Maybe they take another one in round 4 or later but I highly doubt that. Redskins took 2 QB last year because they had no backup. We do!

I dont think, want it, or in anyway have any interest in the idea. But seriously, who the **** knows lol. It may be tempting if Genos there still, but i wouldnt. It was a quick thing i put a lil while after i already made the thread that i thought of.

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 03:59 PM
I'd like to see us take a QB again, in round 4 though.

Guy like Dysert would be nice.