PDA

View Full Version : Hopefuls for the 2nd round today

BillsFever21
04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
I would love to end up with any two of the combination of LB's Minters/Brown, TE Ertz and WR Keenan Allen. If we could get one of the LB's along with either Allen or Ertz it would fill a couple huge needs and would make for a good second day. I doubt Ertz will make it to us though. He could easily be scooped up by his old coach Jim Harbaugh. If Minters and Brown are gone then I'd go for one of the good CB's still left.

Then in the third round grab a guard or CB and it would be a good second day of the draft. I wouldn't even be opposed to drafting Warford in the 2nd round if need be. I'd rather go with the skill position players instead though.

If only we had kept Levitre then we wouldn't need to worry about finding his replacement and we could've kept our OL together for Manuel. Any young QB needs a good OL to help him thrive. Not only that but we'll have to use another draft pick on a guard when we could've gotten a player at a position of huge need to try and BUILD the team instead of constantly rebuilding. That's all in the past now though.

If Minters and Brown were both gone then I would go for one of the good CB's still left on the board. We desperately need somebody opposite of Gilmore. McKelvin just doesn't cut it and he is nothing more then a 4 million dollar a year slot CB at his best position.

I think we'll see a couple QB's and a RB off the board before we pick in the second round. Two guys out of the group of Smith, Barkley and Nassib should be chosen early in the second round before it comes to us. At least one of them for sure. I expect a RB like Lacy to also come off the board early in the 2nd. The more the better since that would leave us with a better chance of getting one of the good LB's or WR/TE that's left with our #41 pick.

Cali512
04-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Why has no one said Demontre

NOT THE DUDE...
04-26-2013, 03:23 PM
eddie lacy baby!

ghz in pittsburgh
04-26-2013, 03:25 PM
The big WR from TENN or Woods from USC. Book it.

BillsFever21
04-26-2013, 03:53 PM
eddie lacy baby!

You have to be joking. The last thing this team needs right now is another RB when we have Spiller and Jackson. Even without Jackson the last thing we would need is a 2nd round RB to compliment him. No offense but I wish you were making the draft decisions for the rest of the division. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

The big WR from TENN or Woods from USC. Book it.

Forgot about Robert Woods. I could live with him too.

Skooby
04-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Keenan Allen.

Mr. Pink
04-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd be pleased with Te'o or Arthur Brown and Ertz.