• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Kiko Alonso... Wow

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: Kiko Alonso... Wow

I think I just found my next jersey.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• gonzo1105
      • Jul 2002

Hes a stud...if he can stay healthy he can do it all. Thats what i'm trying to say about him. He can stop the run, he can drop in coverage, and he can blitz with the best of em.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Here's one even better.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Or this one

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• jimbohastle51
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Like I said in another post, if this kid didn't have some off the field issues in his past he would have been a higher pick. He is a man child on the football field.

Comment

• Cali512
              • Jan 2012

This guys a freak, and i think our organization believes that Marrone has the perfect mindset, and attitude to keep Kiko clean. Its also easier to respect a 6-5 280 lb HC than a 5-8 old man
              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

he can flatout fly, then again even Maybins highlights look impressive. Looks mean unlike Sheppard. We should send him to hang out with Tebow, that way he stays out of trouble
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gonzo1105
                  • Jul 2002

Where has good character players gotten us besides getting our ass kicked? Its good to have a couple thugs on your team who have some spunk and stupidity to them.

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

what maybin highlights? When he was drafted there was absolutly no video on him in college anywhere. I remember bc i was looking around for it hardcore and couldnt find **** on him. It was pathetic bc even 7th round DEs had highlight footage
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

I have drinking problems and my mother still loves me .............. any day of the week and of course every ****ing sunday baby!
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Yup. DUI in 2010 then a house breakin while drunk a year later. Straight to alcohol rehab. Supposedly cleaned up his act.
                        Says he can be moved around like a chess piece and attack from all angles. Big hitter. Film looks real good. Had to give Pettine some talent.

Welcome. Just stay away from the bars.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

He got caught drinking at college! OMG!
                          It was all

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            He got caught drinking at college! OMG!
                            Multiple alcohol related incidents and busted for burglary is a wee bit more than simply drinking in college and I have zero issue with his off the field stuff.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

Hopefully he works out. Aurthur Brown would've been a good pick there and it was backed up by a great organization taking him in the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                              X