PDA

View Full Version : Looking over our roster.....

alohabillsfan
04-27-2013, 07:17 AM
I think the team has addressed its glaring needs (lb, wr, qb) I wouldn't mind seeing some trench players added. our team performance on the field will come down to coaching and the play at QB. I don't think it will be due too lack of talent available on our roster, IMO. What are your thoughts? What needs to be addressed? Would you take another QB?

Night Train
04-27-2013, 07:23 AM
QB & WR are done. The numbers are there, whether one likes them or not.

Another LB, CB & G is my guess.

X-Era
04-27-2013, 07:35 AM
I think the team has addressed its glaring needs (lb, wr, qb) I wouldn't mind seeing some trench players added. our team performance on the field will come down to coaching and the play at QB. I don't think it will be due too lack of talent available on our roster, IMO. What are your thoughts? What needs to be addressed? Would you take another QB?

Yes, I would take Nassib or Barkley and probably Nassib. Why? Because it's a mid-round pick and either Kolb or Jackson should be or will be cut after training camp. No need to pay that much for the #3 QB. Manuel is making the team then you keep either Kolb or T Jax and cut the other guy. And at that point, why not have another prospect to groom if Manuel doesn't pan out.

I'd like to see:

1) Manuel
2) Kolb or T Jax
3) Nassib or Barkley

You'd have the decent vet backup, you're 1st round guy to groom, plus a mid round prospect to also groom as your #3 QB. And you saved the money on one of the vet backup contracts. Corp is fodder and even if you like him, wouldn't you like to have Nassib or Barkley more?

I'd also like to see us get a RB like Lattimore who could let us move on from Freddy and would add an awesome #2 RB when healthy. It would be saving money and probably upgrading the #2 RB spot at the same time.

But the more natural moves would see to be another OLB, maybe late round ILB, CB, certainly S, and a TE

justasportsfan
04-27-2013, 07:40 AM
Nassib and Barkley would be looking to start and could be a distraction.

better days
04-27-2013, 07:42 AM
We NEED a TE over everything else now.

better days
04-27-2013, 07:47 AM
If the Bills take another QB, I would like it to be Tyler Bray.

justasportsfan
04-27-2013, 07:51 AM
my back up qb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Cf_KmGNFLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Night Train
04-27-2013, 07:54 AM
We NEED a TE over everything else now.

I was thinking the same thing but am trying to find an article from a Syracuse reporter who wrote he didn't envision a TE being that crirical in the Marrone/Hackett offense. Seems to want to spread out the WR's and run a track meet, with Spiller to boot. After yesterday, their may be some truth to that thinking.

better days
04-27-2013, 08:12 AM
my back up qb

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Cf_KmGNFLw" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

He can move. May be the closest to Manuel in his skill set of the QBs on the board. I would be happy with him in the 5th or 6th.