PDA

View Full Version : X-Era's Official (and becoming annual) I was wrong thread!

X-Era
04-27-2013, 09:31 AM
When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong.

I've been clamoring for months that if you want a QB you have to over-draft them. Although some think we over-drafted Manuel, the two guys I thought they may take at 8 are still sitting on the board going into day 3!

Flat out, I was wrong.

What it really means is there really isn't a predictable pattern. Some years the quarterbacks are over-drafted and this year they are definitely not. In fact they are falling beyond where most thought the floor would be.

I promise to try (I can't guarantee) to not state that quarterbacks must be over-drafted as a rule anymore.

On the plus side, I did pick Woods to be our guy in the 2nd, so I'm not all bad. :D:

stuckincincy
04-27-2013, 09:39 AM
When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong.

I've been clamoring for months that if you want a QB you have to over-draft them. Although some think we over-drafted Manuel, the two guys I thought they may take at 8 are still sitting on the board going into day 3!

Flat out, I was wrong.

What it really means is there really isn't a predictable pattern. Some years the quarterbacks are over-drafted and this year they are definitely not. In fact they are falling beyond where most thought the floor would be.

I promise to try (I can't guarantee) to not state that quarterbacks must be over-drafted as a rule anymore.

On the plus side, I did pick Woods to be our guy in the 2nd, so I'm not all bad. :D:

Say 10 Hail Marys - which might be the Bills' favorite play next season. :jk:

justasportsfan
04-27-2013, 09:47 AM
You were not the only one who made mistakes. The ones who get paid did too. At least you weren't passing on your posts as inside info like mitchmurry who in my opinion is now pat Moran status

Skooby
04-27-2013, 09:54 AM
I had many things wrong but so did most "experts", lots of smoke blown this year. Only 2 QB's taken entering the 4th round, go figure.