• Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

We still need...

A young RB.
    A fullback.
    A vet back-up center that can swing to guard.
    A LBer.
    A cornerback.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • BillsU
    • Jan 2013

Re: We still need...

Have some coming as UDFA's. We will see if any pan out.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

At least we addressed wr, and diminished the need for lb.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Can't believe how deep this draft was with mid-round lbs. So much that Chase Thomas of Standford went undrafted. I was hoping the Bills would pick him up but he has agreed to terms with the Saints instead.

I was also hoping Reid Fragel OT would some how slip unnoticed past the 7th but the damn Bengals picked him up right before the end of the 7th (pick 240). I'm not sure why he fell as far as he did but he was a steal for Cincy in the 7th.

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

More OTs we can kick into guard.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansas is an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

This draft wasn't going to fill all the holes. Marrone inherited this roster and it had more holes than many think.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansas is an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

This draft wasn't going to fill all the holes. Marrone inherited this roster and it had more holes than many think.
              I'm thinking more along the lines of cheap, one-year vet FA's opposed to more rookie UDFA's.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansashes an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

They do have him listed as a HB/TE but watch video on this guy. He looks taller than near anyone on the field and has a Tony Gonzales frame. I really think he's more of a true receiving TE but has the versatilty and know how to chuck off defenders and bounce lbs deep into the secondary. Spiller is going to love this guy for his downfield blocking abilities.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Video of 2013 NFL Draft prospect, Chris Gragg.To license this video please email licensing@xosdigital.comOwn Full Games in Digital, DVD, or Blu-ray, only at ...

Comment

Working...
                  X