PDA

View Full Version : We still need...

YardRat
04-28-2013, 06:14 AM
A young RB.
A fullback.
A vet back-up center that can swing to guard.
A LBer.
A cornerback.

BillsU
04-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Have some coming as UDFA's. We will see if any pan out.

ublinkwescore
04-28-2013, 06:26 AM
At least we addressed wr, and diminished the need for lb.

RedEyE
04-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Can't believe how deep this draft was with mid-round lbs. So much that Chase Thomas of Standford went undrafted. I was hoping the Bills would pick him up but he has agreed to terms with the Saints instead.

I was also hoping Reid Fragel OT would some how slip unnoticed past the 7th but the damn Bengals picked him up right before the end of the 7th (pick 240). I'm not sure why he fell as far as he did but he was a steal for Cincy in the 7th.

coastal
04-28-2013, 06:48 AM
More OTs we can kick into guard.

Night Train
04-28-2013, 06:53 AM
CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansas is an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

This draft wasn't going to fill all the holes. Marrone inherited this roster and it had more holes than many think.

YardRat
04-28-2013, 07:02 AM
CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansas is an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

This draft wasn't going to fill all the holes. Marrone inherited this roster and it had more holes than many think.

I'm thinking more along the lines of cheap, one-year vet FA's opposed to more rookie UDFA's.

RedEyE
04-28-2013, 07:08 AM
CB's are still eveywhere in FA. I noticed Marrone signed his 3 year starter from Syracuse at Guard. The 7th rounder from Arkansashes an H-back/FB type, more so than TE. (Don't think TE is that important in Marrones spread O ). RB is full now and can wait a year. LB ? Maybe. I like the kid they signed from Howard.

They do have him listed as a HB/TE but watch video on this guy. He looks taller than near anyone on the field and has a Tony Gonzales frame. I really think he's more of a true receiving TE but has the versatilty and know how to chuck off defenders and bounce lbs deep into the secondary. Spiller is going to love this guy for his downfield blocking abilities.

RedEyE
04-28-2013, 07:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA36Cc4tIgs&feature=youtube_gdata_player