PDA

View Full Version : Talking our Rookie QB on NFLNetwork next....

SquishDaFish
04-28-2013, 06:15 PM
On next on NFLNetwork

Don't Panic
04-28-2013, 07:56 PM
Recap?

YardRat
04-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Recap?

"Buffalo surprised everybody by making EJ Manuel the first quarterback drafted in 2013 but, enough of that, let's talk about Geno Smith and the Jets, and Barkley and the Eagles!"

SquishDaFish
04-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Wasnt much. Talked about the emotion at the draft between him and his mom. The pick surprised alot of people but said Mayock moved EJ to #2 of all the QBs right before the draft. Had some good things to say about him. But it really wasnt that long. Next segment was which rookie QB is going into the best position and they all said EJ was.

JoeMama
04-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Only the Bills could watch EJ Manuel be unbearably awful in college and reach the conclusion he has hope at the NFL level. This stupid ****ing franchise.

better days
04-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Only the Bills could watch EJ Manuel be unbearably awful in college and reach the conclusion he has hope at the NFL level. This stupid ****ing franchise.

Well, look at Geno Smith, all the experts called him the BEST QB in the draft & he could't even beat the Cuse EVER.

JoeMama
04-28-2013, 10:19 PM
That's why I'm okay with EJ Manuel to a certain degree.

There were no Andrew Luck's or RGIII's in this draft.

No matter who we took, we were assuming some awful agree of risk. There weren't any good QB's in this draft so we had to roll the dice on someone.

better days
04-28-2013, 10:39 PM
I think he has all the tools, they just need to be sharpened & honed. In the meantime Kolb gets this thing going & maybe down the road we can trade either Kolb or Manuel, like GOOD teams do all the time.

And speaking of that guess who is STILL a PATSY QB. Despite all the trade talk. I KNEW NOBODY would be STUPID enough to trade for Mallett.

JoeMama
04-28-2013, 10:44 PM
I think he has all the tools, they just need to be sharpened & honed. In the meantime Kolb gets this thing going & maybe down the road we can trade either Kolb or Manuel, like GOOD teams do all the time.

And speaking of that guess who is STILL a PATSY QB. Despite all the trade talk. I KNEW NOBODY would be STUPID enough to trade for Mallett.

Kolb is awful. He can't get any anything going.

better days
04-28-2013, 10:52 PM
Kolb is awful. He can't get any anything going.

He has in the past got things going, then he got injured. But when he is HEALTY, he is far from awful. He is DAMN GOOD.

BillsFan64
04-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Chris Carter said on ESPN on Saturday I believe that he went down to Florida and spent spent some time with E.J. ( this was after the combine I believe ) and said Manuel had been working out with a QB coach and Manual was looking much better, had better foot skills and and his accuracy was improved, so lets give the kid a chance maybe the Bills will finally get lucky.

JoeMama
04-28-2013, 11:02 PM
He has in the past got things going, then he got injured. But when he is HEALTY, he is far from awful. He is DAMN GOOD.

He's worse than Rob Johnson.

I'd sooner have Bubby Brister as our QB.

THATHURMANATOR
04-29-2013, 04:39 AM
He's worse than Rob Johnson.

I'd sooner have Bubby Brister as our QB.

You sound like a soiled brat who isn't getting his way.

JoeMama
04-29-2013, 04:42 AM
You sound like a soiled brat who isn't getting his way.

I haven't gotten my way in 13 years.

Spoiled brats at least their way more than once a decade.

BTW it's true about Kevin Kolb. He's an F quarterback and doesn't belong in the NFL.

You'll find that out soon enough, optimism boy.

swiper
04-29-2013, 04:55 AM
BTW it's true about Kevin Kolb. He's an F quarterback and doesn't belong in the NFL.

You'll find that out soon enough, optimism boy.

At least he's not Ryan Fitzpatrick.

JoeMama
04-29-2013, 04:59 AM
At least he's not Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Yeah I heard that before.

When all you bozos were celebrating Chan Gailey because he wasn't Dick Jauron.

A life lesson worth imparting upon the newer Bills fans:

It can always get worse.

JoeMama
04-29-2013, 05:01 AM
Kolb will be worse than Fitz for one reason. He has no pocket presence. He's going to get sacked 500 times and horrify America by dying on the football field.

He has zero pocket presence, a dreadfully slow release, no talent on the offensive line, and a body made of paper cups.

You do the math.

Don't Panic
04-29-2013, 06:47 AM
He's going to get sacked 500 times and horrify America by dying on the football field.

Wow... I guess if you're going to go negative, you might as well go all the way to the dark lair when doing so. Op... you have competition.