PDA

View Full Version : New England Tix

OpIv37
09-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Does anyone have tickets remaining for the New England Game? If so, please send me a private message with the price and an email address or phone number.

Thanks

Novacane
09-11-2002, 08:14 PM
You can try here but they sure are not going very cheap!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&from=R8&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=bills+patriots+tickets

casdhf
09-11-2002, 08:17 PM
daaaaaaaaaaamn, you'd be better off going to a scalper at the game

JayWood
09-11-2002, 08:29 PM
Iam tellin ya, its so hard to get these tickets, that is without paying and arm and a leg!!

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 08:46 PM
I don't know how many you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay, but HERE's (http://www.ticketsnow.com/search/results.cfm?restart=yes&e=128&v=1385&s=1&month=11&day=3&year=2002) a site that sells them.

Also, I wrote this in an earlier thread...

Yesterday I procured some kickass seats (section: 133 row: <15) for a couple future Bills home games this year (games that are supposedly single seats only).

I've been using the BILLS WEB SITE TICKET PAGE (http://web14.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FB&linkID=billse) and up until yesterday kept getting...

Sorry,
Unable to secure seats in this Price Level

...anyway, if you still want tickets and you use the Bills web site ticket page, keep trying...tickets become available all the time and sometimes you luck out. Trying late at night helps too as the server is not as busy. Just FYI.

Also...the week before a game (Wed. Thurs. Fri.) is a good time to check too as every team the Bills play at home are allotted a certain amount of tickets and if they aren't sold there they go back into the pool and made available here.

Also, when you can't find two (or more) tickets together, you might try entering 1 into the quantity box, click Add To Cart.

Everytime you do this another ticket is added to your "Cart", anyway...sometimes you can get a couple tickets that are only a couple seats apart or a row in front or back of each other.

OpIv37
09-11-2002, 09:01 PM
Thanks for your replies- it's good to know that scalping laws don't apply to the Internet. They're a little more than I want to pay...

Does anyone know how much scalpers charge at the stadium?

Unless someone has extras and wants to get rid of them for a more reasonable price, I'll probably just pick a different game.

Novacane
09-11-2002, 09:11 PM
Get a fake Cops ID and badge and then go up to a scalper at the game and ask to buy tickets! If he asks for more than 20% above face value(by law thats the max they can raise the price) than flash your badge and tell him your gonna arrest him unless he drops the price

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37

Does anyone know how much scalpers charge at the stadium?

I've never bothered with brokers and scalpers myself, but I know that the closer it gets to game time, the lower the price gets. Sometimes you can actually buy them for less then face value.

The past SB in New Orleans I heard of people buying tickets from scalpers at face value just before game time.

Bottom line...it's like life itself, a crap shoot.

Novacane
09-11-2002, 09:15 PM
At last years season opener(Saints) I did not get there until 5 minutes left in the first Quarter. A scapler outside tried to sell me 4 tickets for $5 a piece! The closer to game time the less they will take. If you are willing to miss a few min. of the game you should get them less than face value.