PDA

View Full Version : Which QB from this years draft will make the pro-bowl first

imbondz
04-29-2013, 10:13 AM
according to Dan Patrick listeners - EJ Manuel.

http://www.danpatrick.com

1. EJ
2. Barkley
3. G. Smith

ThunderGun
04-29-2013, 10:15 AM
Well I'm sure the Jets fans, NY Media, and talking heads at ESPN are already submitting their probowl ballots for Geno.

Mr. Pink
04-29-2013, 10:34 AM
None.

PTI
04-29-2013, 11:00 AM
Jeff Tuel!!!!!

psubills62
04-29-2013, 11:02 AM
I would say Barkley, but I hope it's Manuel.

imbondz
04-29-2013, 11:05 AM
I think Barkley is better than people are saying, but I automatically have this dislike for all USC QBs, even tho from what I've seen Barkley is a standup guy.

trapezeus
04-29-2013, 11:08 AM
does a qb from every class make the probowl on average? this could take awhile to answer as almost none of the QB's taken will start this year. Nassib behind eli, barkley behind vick, manuel behind kolb/tjax.

wilson probably is the only guy to start day 1.

imbondz
04-29-2013, 11:10 AM
does a qb from every class make the probowl on average? this could take awhile to answer as almost none of the QB's taken will start this year. Nassib behind eli, barkley behind vick, manuel behind kolb/tjax.

doubtful but i'm too lazy to look that up.

PTI
04-29-2013, 11:19 AM

Wilson won't start, Matt Flynn will start there. If Flynn is decent, does not have to be great, Wilson might not see the field for 3 years too.

EDS
04-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Manuel has the clearest path to playing time since the Bills lack an entrenched starter. Geno has second best opportunity to see the field early given the low level of competition - but you have ti imagine that if Sanchez is on the Jets roster opening day he is the starter. With the Bills, even with Kolb, you have to think there will be some more pressure to get E.J. on the field early.

Nassib, Barkley and the rest are longshots to get much if any playing time this season.

trapezeus
04-29-2013, 01:29 PM
i could see barkley getting on the field by midseason. vick is hurt by week 8, foles is terrible in his first outing and then enter barkley.

i just think it's a long shot for any of these guys to be pro-bowl material based on their ability to get into the lineup on a regular basis. and it's the hardest position in sports arguably. so we might not know for 5-6 years.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-29-2013, 10:44 PM

1. EJ
2. Barkley
3. G. Smith

Matt Barkley, he'll be selling nice cold 9.00 beers.

gebobs
04-30-2013, 07:33 AM

Likely it will be a while. Going back to the '07 draft class, just 2 QB's have made it to the Pro Bowl that early in their career: Ryan and RGIII.

'04 was a good class with four Pro Bowlers: Schaub, Roethlisberger, Eli, and Rivers.

Extremebillsfan247
04-30-2013, 08:02 AM

1. EJ
2. Barkley
3. G. Smith
Personally, I don't really care who is first. The Pro-Bowl has become more of a popularity contest than an event to award the NFL's top performers. It's a joke.

better days
04-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Personally, I don't really care who is first. The Pro-Bowl has become more of a popularity contest than an event to award the NFL's top performers. It's a joke.

With Brady, Manning, Luck, Roethlisburger, NO Rookie QB will make the Probowl even if he starts every game & plays well.