Night Train
04-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Very fair.

The King
04-30-2013, 10:37 AM
I cant wait to watch when I get home./

Meathead
04-30-2013, 10:37 AM
you been tanning man, you look even blacker than last time. i would be wearing much bolder ties, you can pull it off

great job. nice polished delivery. website is better. glad to see you making money. now louden up them ties

jamze132
04-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Great assessment and great job, thanks.

FootballCEO
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Very fair.

Thanks Night Train! That's the only way to be

I cant wait to watch when I get home./

Promise you it won't disappoint!

you been tanning man, you look even blacker than last time. i would be wearing much bolder ties, you can pull it off

great job. nice polished delivery. website is better. glad to see you making money. now louden up them ties

Thanks Meathead! LOL! That's just the lighting of the day! Much more Snickers than Milky Way Dark

Great assessment and great job, thanks.

Thanks Jamze!

K-Gun
04-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey Emory, Marrone has said he thinks Duke Williams can play cb. What do you think about a position switch for Duke?

HAMMER
04-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Nice job Emory, I always look forward to your videos.

FootballCEO
04-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey Emory, Marrone has said he thinks Duke Williams can play cb. What do you think about a position switch for Duke?

Hmmm maybe situationally.. I think as a Corner he'd be a little too 'handsy'.. However, in a 'Big Nickel' situation, he can easily matchup vs TEs

Nice job Emory, I always look forward to your videos.

Thanks Hammer!

SquishDaFish
04-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Awesome job bro

leper65
04-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Very nice job, I enjoyed reading a fair review for a change. It was good to hear about the RFA's as well, other than Rogers, I've seen very little mention about those guys.

ublinkwescore
04-30-2013, 07:55 PM
I am convinced we had an awesome draft and it really made this offseason. Dansby anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

I am convinced we had an awesome draft and it really made this offseason. Dansby anyone?

Tatonka
04-30-2013, 11:59 PM
good job. althought i disagree with the kiko and goodwin comments.. that said, the pick for me that made me scratch my head was the 2nd DB we took, meeks.. i LOVE the UDFA picks up and that makes th draft a huge success in my mind. i can not wait to see the competition at the WR spot. very excited.

better days
05-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Great Job with the video. Most optimistic grade I have seen for the Bills draft. I Love that for a change. I think this team surprises people, including MANY on this board.

The King
05-01-2013, 08:17 AM
One thing you can say about Emory is he's not afraid to ride the front of the CJ Spiller bandwagon.

justasportsfan
05-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Nice Job Emory.

You're a bigger homer than I am.

RedEyE
05-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Very nicely done!

Bill Cody
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Great job Emory

Do you think they may be thinking they can add talent to the OL still in free agency and that's why they went the way they did with the draft?

FootballCEO
05-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks Gang! Rogers-Johnson-Woods-Chandler is a dangerous combo!

Great job Emory

Do you think they may be thinking they can add talent to the OL still in free agency and that's why they went the way they did with the draft?

I think so, that's why I didn't have too much of a problem with them addressing the skill positions like they did. You can fill in OL later

Extremebillsfan247
05-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I like the assessment. I also thought the Bills missed out on a talent rich draft for offensive linemen. That's 1 that could come back to bite them. As far as giving a draft grade, I've always been leery of doing so this early in the process where so much can still go right or wrong. But, good stuff. Go Bills.

TigerJ
05-02-2013, 09:35 PM
I think you're right about Alonso over pursuing sometimes, but he has big time toughness, and better athleticism than Buffalo had at the position in Kelvin Sheppard. With coaching and experience he can hopefully refine his ability to read offenses and avoid getting caught out of position. Marquis Goodwin is a different player than TJ Graham. They are both fast and not terribly big, but Goodwin is known for being very hardnosed and a far better blocker than one would expect from a player his size. Buffalo did not have a high priority on drafting an offensive line because Nix thinks the teams talent at guard is better than outside observers believe. Maybe he's wrong, but we'll have to wait and see.