PDA

View Full Version : My draft of players not drafted...

k-oneputt
05-01-2013, 10:52 AM
1. T. Bray - qb Tenn. 2. D. Rogers - wr Tenn ( still Tenn to me}. 3. C. Faulk -ot LSU . 4. T. Jefferson SS Okl. 5. K. Geathers nt Georgia. 6. C. Thomas - lb Stanford. 7. J. Fauria te UCLA.

chernobylwraiths
05-01-2013, 10:53 AM
that's not even one round!

DraftBoy
05-01-2013, 11:23 AM
2. D. Rogers - wr Tenn ( still Tenn to me}

Otherwise you'd have to give a small school guy credit for once?

k-oneputt
05-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Otherwise you'd have to give a small school guy credit for once? The thing is he really isn't a small school guy. He really is a SEC guy who screwed up and ended at a small school. He started at Tenn. because of his talent so he goes on my board as a Tenn. player.

k-oneputt
05-01-2013, 02:05 PM
that's not even one round! Whatever that means, we will see how it matches up down the road. And being a six seat season ticket holder I hope like hell it doesn't match up.

DraftBoy
05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
The thing is he really isn't a small school guy. He really is a SEC guy who screwed up and ended at a small school. He started at Tenn. because of his talent so he goes on my board as a Tenn. player.

Of course he's not.

k-oneputt
05-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Of course he's not. That's right, because he wasn't. He was a top recruit to Tenn. so that's where he goes. He was a top recruit for a reason and the reason is talent. Which is way above the small school.

DraftBoy
05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
That's right, because he wasn't. He was a top recruit to Tenn. so that's where he goes. He was a top recruit for a reason and the reason is talent. Which is way above the small school.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

k-oneputt
05-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself. Everything I stated was the truth. Go ahead and call me on anything I posted.
You won't because you know I'm right. Keep that bs for the one's that don't know any better.