PDA

View Full Version : When is the right time to drink the kool-aid?

Skooby
05-05-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm afraid to like what's been done this year thus far, when is it ok to drink the Kool-aid ??

Signed,

My self-defense mechanism.

THRILLHO
05-05-2013, 11:03 PM
There are two kinds of kool-aid. The kind you are talking about which means you are feeling love for our Bills. Or the kind the cult drinks at just the right time to end it all. I feel like the board would be evenly split between the two.

But me? Im just drinking water right now.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-05-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm afraid to like what's been done this year thus far, when is it ok to drink the Kool-aid ??

Signed,

Well, I don't know when its okay to drink the kool-aid, but I can think of an example when you should definitely do all possible to avoid drinking the koolaid. Now this could either be the Jonestown Massacre, or it could be Russ Brandon after we drafted Mario Williams, its really not clear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRfDE9bndfg

Skooby
05-05-2013, 11:31 PM
There are two kinds of kool-aid. The kind you are talking about which means you are feeling love for our Bills. Or the kind the cult drinks at just the right time to end it all. I feel like the board would be evenly split between the two.

But me? Im just drinking water right now.

Well that companion craft hiding in the tail of the Hale-Bopp comet wasn't going to drive itself now was it?

swiper
05-06-2013, 04:58 AM
I'm afraid to like what's been done this year thus far, when is it ok to drink the Kool-aid?

Answer: when the Bills have stolen a few wins that they weren't expected to.

Answer #2: when they have a winning record in the AFC East.

Answer #3: when they beat some teams with a winning record.

EDS
05-06-2013, 08:10 AM
No one should be drinking any koolaid coming from One Bills Drive until the organization proves it knows what it is doing. For me it is going to take a winning season with potential for more to prove this organization has it together.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-06-2013, 08:22 AM
No one should be drinking any koolaid coming from One Bills Drive until the organization proves it knows what it is doing. For me it is going to take a winning season with potential for more to prove this organization has it together.

We had a winning season in 2004, its going to have to take a playoff berth for me to even consider taking a sip of the OBD kool-aid

Ingtar33
05-06-2013, 09:30 AM

Signed,

when it's thanksgiving and we're holding a playoff spot.

TacklingDummy
05-06-2013, 10:02 AM

Signed,

Since 1970 the Bills have had...

24 Losing Seasons
16 Winning Seasons
3 .500 Seasons

11 times out of 43 they won more than 9 games.

I will never drink the cool-aid until this team starts playing like they did from 1987 to 1999. Where 9 of those 11 seasons of more than 9 wins happened.

MidnightVoice
05-06-2013, 10:04 AM
When we are guaranteed to have a winning season - one sip

When we are guaranteed a playoff spot - one gulp

When we win a playoff game - the whole glass

I won't mention winning the SB, as, statistically, I am unlikely to live the 50 years that it will take :(

Bert102176
05-06-2013, 08:00 PM
I have a big glass of fruit punch cool aid right here that I'm drinking right now lol

Skooby
05-07-2013, 06:26 AM
I have a big glass of fruit punch cool aid right here that I'm drinking right now lol

Keep an eye on your wall for the red pitcher shaped bast****, he's a crazy looking F.

The last buffalo fan
05-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Only if it has Bugs Bunny pic on it and if you are triste, I mean thirsty!

gebobs
05-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Well, I don't know when its okay to drink the kool-aid, but I can think of an example when you should definitely do all possible to avoid drinking the koolaid. Now this could either be the Jonestown Massacre, or it could be Russ Brandon after we drafted Mario Williams, its really not clear
Especially since Houston drafted him. :-)

Bert102176
05-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Drinking anythink with the water in it and your screwed, don't drink the water

Bert102176
05-07-2013, 03:20 PM
If you drink the water your def. Screwed, if you see someone walking around talking to them selves, or banging their heads on stuff you know they drank the water, run away and run fast.

coastal
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
The Walking Dead... The Buffalo Bills edition.

Extremebillsfan247
05-09-2013, 12:30 AM

Signed,

Drink all you want right now, no team has won anything yet. But once the season starts, reality sets in. My point, enjoy it while you can. lol

DynaPaul
05-10-2013, 11:19 AM
When we make the playoffs. Then you can relax with a nice cool glass of whatever flavor you prefer.

Skooby
05-10-2013, 06:11 PM
When we make the playoffs. Then you can relax with a nice cool glass of whatever flavor you prefer.

That red hawaiian pitcher is more likely to crash through a wall in my house, which happened to me in college several times.

DynaPaul
05-11-2013, 10:28 AM
I used to have an official Kool-Aid pitcher that looked just like the cartoon guy and I'd bash it into the wall emulating those commercials. It never actually went through the wall though. LOL

Skooby
05-11-2013, 10:50 AM
I used to have an official Kool-Aid pitcher that looked just like the cartoon guy and I'd bash it into the wall emulating those commercials. It never actually went through the wall though. LOL

Sounds like fun for the whole family.

SABURZFAN
05-11-2013, 03:31 PM
That red hawaiian pitcher is more likely to crash through a wall in my house, which happened to me in college several times.

that's what happens when you chubby chase.

Skooby
05-11-2013, 04:41 PM
that's what happens when you chubby chase.

IE Your Mom.