PDA

View Full Version : C Mac arrested again

DBrown77
05-09-2013, 08:41 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/09/free-agent-corey-mcintyre-arrested-for-battery/

Why do all his arrests have something to do with being naked?

OpIv37
05-09-2013, 08:45 AM
IIRC, his first arrest was BS. It was a case of mistaken identity on the part of a white woman who apparently thinks all black guys with dreads look alike.

sukie
05-09-2013, 08:47 AM
RAh Wil, RU Bra, D Mar and company must be thrilled not having C Mac competing with Free Jax and Seejspill for carries. K Ko wonders who C Mac is and Rio Wil is still looking for the ring and probably missed the story. LeoMac had no comment.

pmoon6
05-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Is "C Mac" "Big Macs" little cousin?

ServoBillieves
05-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Great point made:

If it was him going in to the bathroom, threatening to throw her cell phone in the water, and she dropped the rod and tore his shirt... would that be a battery charge?

Night Train
05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Was the rubber ducky questioned ?

Thief
05-09-2013, 09:41 PM
The nakid dude was totally not him, and this charge is bull ****. Come on, a shower rod hit her while he was trying to protect his property and himself in his house?

Skooby
05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
That's the last time he'll hit her with his rod.

JoeMama
05-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead taking a bath.

Why not just give me a Discover Card and a lifetime NetFlix subscription to Gilmore Girls?

Skooby
05-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead taking a bath.

Why not just give me a Discover Card and a lifetime NetFlix subscription to Gilmore Girls?

???

http://egotvonline.com/2010/10/18/a-collection-of-hot-girls-in-the-hot-tub/

feldspar
05-10-2013, 04:44 AM
RAh Wil, RU Bra, D Mar and company must be thrilled not having C Mac competing with Free Jax and Seejspill for carries. K Ko wonders who C Mac is and Rio Wil is still looking for the ring and probably missed the story. LeoMac had no comment.

I wonder how long it would take me to decipher just what the hell it is you just said...could take years. I swear it's a little like breaking a code reading this. I'm just wondering if you delivered your post this way to save time or something. WHY? Is it hip? What?

I got D Mar after a bit of deliberation, but RAh Wil, RU Bra, K Ko, and Rio Wil is incomprehensible to me. Dunno who LeoMac is really.

On second thought, I guess RAh Wil is supposed to mean Ralph Wilson...congratulations on saving ALL THAT TIME it would have taken to type 5 more letters. Although calling him SeejSpill was pretty unnecessary because there is still the same amount of letters in his actual name. I also just figured out that RU Bra likely means Russ Brandon. Did you REALLY think that people were going to see "RU Bra" and immediately make that connection? My first thought was that you meant "are you, brother" by RU Bra. Seriously did. Free Jax? Why call him that? Do others?

Still can't figure out who K Ko is...is Rio Wil supposed to mean Ralph Wilson somehow again with a typo?

Good Lord, it's just a pet peeve of mine how some people just rape the English language on message boards. U mayz well juz gOTwi 2 knot make cents. Translation: you may as well just go onto Twitter to not make sense. Make it readable, please.

feldspar
05-10-2013, 04:57 AM
Update: Rio Wil means Mario Williams in all likelihood.

Write it down kids, in your backward half-assed pig latin translation journal for future reference.

Rio Wil? Seriously.

I'm kind of getting close now, I feel. Just K Ko and LeoMac left.

feldspar
05-10-2013, 05:20 AM
Eureka!!!! I think I've got it now...

K Ko means Kevin Kolb, and LeoMac is Leodis McKelvin, by George.

To recap:
RAh Wil = Ralph Wilson
RU Bra = Russ Brandon
Rio Wil = Mario Williams
K Ko = Kevin Kolb
LeoMac = Leodis McKelvin

Some of the easier ones include the following:
D Mar = Doug Marrone
C Mac = Corey McIntyre
Free Jax = Fred Jackson
Seejspill = CJ Spiller

And now for the official translation, which is probably accurate:
Ralph Wilson, Russ Brandon, Doug Marrone and company must be thrilled not having Corey McIntyre competing with Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller for carries. Kevin Kolb wonders who Corey McIntyre is and Mario Williams is still looking for the ring and probably missed the story. Leodis McKelvin had no comment.

It's a lot to take in, I know, but it was well worth my time to break the code. Didn't take me years either, like I once thought.

djjimkelly
05-10-2013, 05:49 AM
C mac is the big mac's little cousin

sukie
05-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Eureka!!!! I think I've got it now...

K Ko means Kevin Kolb, and LeoMac is Leodis McKelvin, by George.

To recap:
RAh Wil = Ralph Wilson
RU Bra = Russ Brandon
Rio Wil = Mario Williams
K Ko = Kevin Kolb
LeoMac = Leodis McKelvin

Some of the easier ones include the following:
D Mar = Doug Marrone
C Mac = Corey McIntyre
Free Jax = Fred Jackson
Seejspill = CJ Spiller

And now for the official translation, which is probably accurate:
Ralph Wilson, Russ Brandon, Doug Marrone and company must be thrilled not having Corey McIntyre competing with Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller for carries. Kevin Kolb wonders who Corey McIntyre is and Mario Williams is still looking for the ring and probably missed the story. Leodis McKelvin had no comment.

It's a lot to take in, I know, but it was well worth my time to break the code. Didn't take me years either, like I once thought.

Uh Really? I was making fun of the C Mac in the thread tittle. I hate nicknames like that. especially on fringe players... It's annoying. I had no idea who C Mac was when I saw it so I went alittle crazy to emphasize the annoyance. ... ANNNNNNNND you got it.

feldspar
05-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Uh Really? I was making fun of the C Mac in the thread tittle. I hate nicknames like that. especially on fringe players... It's annoying. I had no idea who C Mac was when I saw it so I went alittle crazy to emphasize the annoyance. ... ANNNNNNNND you got it.

Yeah, cuz it was just obvious what you were doing.

Still ridiculous as to what some people do. It takes me about ten times longer to figure out what they hell they mean with their self-made acronyms and abbreviations invented on the spot than it would for them to just type out the friggin' thing in plain English. You write things for people to read them, not to break some strange code.

C Mac is his nickname, by the way.