PDA

View Full Version : Question about season tickets

Bone
05-09-2013, 10:57 AM
I understand you have to pay half of the balance to secure your ticket and they send you them in July. I was told you have until august to pay them off, what happens if you don't pay them off buy august?

Typ0
05-09-2013, 11:11 AM
They do not send you tickets that are not paid for. If you don't pay off your tickets they then turn around and sell them at the box office. This is one of the main reasons I cancelled being a season ticket holder...because I went through a tedious upgrade process and people walked into the stadium on gameday and got better season tickets than I had because someone else didn't pay for them~!

OpIv37
05-09-2013, 11:14 AM
I understand you have to pay half of the balance to secure your ticket and they send you them in July. I was told you have until august to pay them off, what happens if you don't pay them off buy august?

a big Italian guy in a track suit that they call "Joey Goomba" sneaks into the row behind you during the 2nd quarter and strangles you with piano wire until you pull out a credit card.

alnilla
05-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Not true I am on a payment plan its like 6 months. I always got them a week or two before the first preseason game.

Bone
05-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Not true I am on a payment plan its like 6 months. I always got them a week or two before the first preseason game.

Tell me your ways.

PromoTheRobot
05-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I have 6 seats in the Rockpile corner front row. I added two more this season in the upper deck corner. As bad as the Bills have been I have been able to cover the costs of next years seats and buy another pair, while still getting to 3-4 games a year, by just selling my unused seats. I have not had to put an extra penny into my seasons since I bought them 10 years ago.

I used the 6-month payment plan the first year. Then every year since I have enough credit in my account to pay for next years seats. It's a sweet deal.

PTR

alnilla
05-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Tell me your ways.

What you mean?? There is an few options when you sign up for tickets. Pay in Full, the way you do it, or its a 6 month plan where they take out a certain percentage each month. Call and talk to the ticket office im sure they can get it straighten out. Its charged the 30th of each month or the 1st cant remember.

SquishDaFish
05-09-2013, 02:37 PM
I also use the 6 payment plan. Its paid off before preseason begins and I get my tix on time

gr8slayer
05-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Pretty nice that you have a 6 month plan, the Cowboys expect everything up front, and it sucks.