Aaron Williams

Ron Brooks

Jonathan Meeks*

Nickell Robey*

Justin Rogers

</tbody>

NOT THE DUDE...
05-10-2013, 02:42 PM
key cuts tarvaris Jackson, drew smith, marcus Easley, david snow, corbin Bryant, marcus dowtin, crezdon butler, mana silva, rian lindell

THRILLHO
05-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Surprised you didn't have Da'Rick Rogers listed twice.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
That's only 50. :D

Joe Fo Sho
05-10-2013, 04:03 PM

Well we're never going to punt, because we'll be scoring TDs everytime, which is also why we don't need a kicker or a long snapper. We can go for 2 everytime and Mario can be our onside kicker/recoverer.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-10-2013, 04:12 PM
What, no Jonas Jennings? I'm severely disappointed by your inadequate trolling NWF.

ServoBillieves
05-10-2013, 06:01 PM
We're running a base 4-3 again?

swiper
05-10-2013, 08:00 PM

I'm sure he counted a punter, kicker, and long snapper to what he posted.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-11-2013, 01:37 AM
I'm sure he counted a punter, kicker, and long snapper to what he posted.

Was having a little fun with him. K?

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 06:09 AM
We're running a base 4-3 again?
no, its a hybrid. you can see 6 dlineman for the 34 - Mario, kyle, dareus, Carrington, branch, gilbert olb- Lawson, hughes, Anderson, brown ilb Alonso, bradham, moats, scott, white. because we are a 1 gap talent on d, I think 4 man lines and the nickel base will make the roster on d look like this...

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 06:11 AM
watch out for kourtnei brown... has serious talent and get off at Clemson, and great length. a quicker kyle moore imo... pettine will help him flourish imo

coastal
05-11-2013, 08:31 AM
My 43...

DraftBoy
05-11-2013, 08:48 AM
I can't see 3 QB's and Brad Smith sticking on this team. Smith makes way too much and offers way too little as a WR.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 08:54 AM
I can't see 3 QB's and Brad Smith sticking on this team. Smith makes way too much and offers way too little as a WR.

ive thought about that, because tuel is inactive anyway. might as well put him on the ps...

DraftBoy
05-11-2013, 09:04 AM
ive thought about that, because tuel is inactive anyway. might as well put him on the ps...

Then he wouldn't be on the 53, are you making an edit?

swiper
05-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Manuel, Kolb, Jackson will stick with Tuel on the PS.

SquishDaFish
05-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Disagree Swiper. They wont keep both Vet QBs.

To the OP The only one I mainly disagree with is Brad Smith. I think Brad either A. Gets cut or B. He will be the 3rd QB and Easley will make the team in either option.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Easley or dowtin? for final 53 spot if brad smith is the emergency qb? I really wish Easley could put it together, he has all the tools...

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 03:17 PM
stevie, graham, woods, rogers, Goodwin, easley

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 03:18 PM
didn't marrone say he didn't want smith as a qb because he wants his qbs to throw good?

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
either way its hard to cut smith with all the spots he can play and still being pretty explosive... emergency qb, rb, wr, emergency db, gunner, returner

BillsFever21
05-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Surprised you didn't have Da'Rick Rogers listed twice.

The guy is so good I'm surprised the NFL doesn't make him count as two roster spots just to make it fair for the rest of the teams. Maybe they did and that's why he didn't have 53 guys listed. I mean he is the best WR prospect since guys like Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson.

He is so good they rest of the league may petition the NFL that we can only have 10 players on the field at a time whenever he is in the game. He is so good he will cover the outside and slot position at the same time. Maybe even the TE position. Hell we may even be able to use him on defense as a CB to cover other top WR's if McKelvin still sucks next year.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-11-2013, 06:46 PM
The guy is so good I'm surprised the NFL doesn't make him count as two roster spots just to make it fair for the rest of the teams. Maybe they did and that's why he didn't have 53 guys listed. I mean he is the best WR prospect since guys like Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson.

He is so good they rest of the league may petition the NFL that we can only have 10 players on the field at a time whenever he is in the game. He is so good he will cover the outside and slot position at the same time. Maybe even the TE position. Hell we may even be able to use him on defense as a CB to cover other top WR's if McKelvin still sucks next year.

smart ass lol. he did have a 1st rd grade and top wr talent if it weren't for the off the field stuff

BillsFever21
05-11-2013, 11:40 PM
smart ass lol. he did have a 1st rd grade and top wr talent if it weren't for the off the field stuff

That would be awesome if he did end up being a top WR. That remains to be seen.

I've even heard rumors that he is so dominant they might have him take some snaps at QB too. They plan on having him throw the ball and catch it himself 30 yards down the field when he isn't throwing to other guys. He is so fast they are practicing with him on catching his own passes so we can have an extra WR on the field.

Meathead
05-12-2013, 09:42 AM
darick rogers > tedy bruschi

trapezeus
05-13-2013, 08:41 AM
your key cuts post is the saddest of them all. other than Tjax and rian lindell, who are those people? and how are they possibly key?

CleveSteve
05-13-2013, 09:41 AM
watch out for kourtnei brown... has serious talent and get off at Clemson, and great length. a quicker kyle moore imo... pettine will help him flourish imo

I remember going into last year's draft checking out Kourtnei Brown. Guy made an amazing INT... think he returned it for a TD. Those Clemson DL (outside Adams... so sad) seem to never pan out but I think he could do something.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why so many Bills fans are short-selling Woods. The guy is the most-ready-to-start wideout in this past draft. He will start immediately for you guys and if Manuel has a decent rookie year he will be a big reason.

Bill Cody
05-13-2013, 09:54 AM
either way its hard to cut smith with all the spots he can play and still being pretty explosive... emergency qb, rb, wr, emergency db, gunner, returner

No it isn't. It's harder for me to decide whether to go "turbo" on my DD coffee than it is to cut Smith. With the upgrades at QB and WR and his bloated salary he is a very easy call. CUT

Bill Cody
05-13-2013, 09:56 AM
I think T Jackson is in trouble. I think we go with 2 QB's plus Tuel on the PS and Kolb gets the nod over TJ.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-13-2013, 01:09 PM
I remember going into last year's draft checking out Kourtnei Brown. Guy made an amazing INT... think he returned it for a TD. Those Clemson DL (outside Adams... so sad) seem to never pan out but I think he could do something.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why so many Bills fans are short-selling Woods. The guy is the most-ready-to-start wideout in this past draft. He will start immediately for you guys and if Manuel has a decent rookie year he will be a big reason.
oh im not at all. in fact, his size, skill set, and acceleration after the catch reminds me quite a bit of andre reed. in todays nfl with favoritism towards the offense, he could really flourish over the middle. I loved the pick... I just think darick has special ability, but playing wr is so much more than just talent. ( not to say woods is not super talented). after the rookie/vet mini camp, the two wrs that have me pumped is graham and Goodwin, they both looked incredibly explosive and quick...

NOT THE DUDE...
05-13-2013, 01:11 PM
your key cuts post is the saddest of them all. other than Tjax and rian lindell, who are those people? and how are they possibly key?
"key" in the sense they have decent upside for backups imo. don't take things so literal man...

Joe Fo Sho
05-13-2013, 01:32 PM
"key" in the sense they have decent upside for backups imo. don't take things so literal man...

'Upside' is the most overused word on this message board. While 'backup' might be the most appropriate word to use on most occasions.

Pinkerton Security
05-13-2013, 02:14 PM
So according to NOT THE DUDE, we have in our WR corps the following players:

Julio Jones
Joey Galloway
Andre Reed

EJ manuel shouldnt have any trouble throwing to this trio!!

trapezeus
05-13-2013, 02:25 PM
i'm not saying that to diss you, NOT THE DUDE. I point it out for hte people who think this year is going to be a magical turnaround. The difference between the key cuts of people with "upside" aren't replacing people that we know what we got out of them.

this is an undertalented team. they improved some offense potentially. but the trenches where the game is won and lost looks dubious. it's going to take a lot of great coaching to overcome this and its going to take a lot of learning from the lineman to know the terminology and know their duties on a line that hasn't played much together.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-13-2013, 05:58 PM
i'm not saying that to diss you, NOT THE DUDE. I point it out for hte people who think this year is going to be a magical turnaround. The difference between the key cuts of people with "upside" aren't replacing people that we know what we got out of them.

this is an undertalented team. they improved some offense potentially. but the trenches where the game is won and lost looks dubious. it's going to take a lot of great coaching to overcome this and its going to take a lot of learning from the lineman to know the terminology and know their duties on a line that hasn't played much together.

right on bro