PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis trade almost never happened

mixxum
05-10-2013, 08:19 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/383590-browns-debated-draft-blockbuster?eref=sihp

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Good for the Browns who got their guy, good for the Rams, and good for us too. Win-win-win you can't beat it with a stick.

Skooby
05-10-2013, 10:56 PM
If my grandma had a dic*....

mixxum
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
If my grandma had a dic*....

Dude, ummmm, she does have a dick. She was one of the first "Chicks with Dicks".

Skooby
05-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Dude, ummmm, she does have a dick. She was one of the first "Chicks with Dicks".

She's be my grandpa, I know it's confusing for some but reality dictates the common sense some lack. Maybe at some point your uncle will satisfy his urges on you but I wouldn't hold your breath, unless of course it's part of that new game he taught you.

swiper
05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Off topic.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Enough with the catfight ladies.

BillsFan64
05-11-2013, 04:27 PM
This deal kept T. Austin from going to one of the Bills division rivals as well.

BillsFever21
05-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Well thank god nobody drafted Mingo before Cleveland was on the board. That would've sucked to have missed out on the trade and probably end up taking EJ at #8 without getting a 2nd round pick in the process.

The swap of 3rd round picks might have ended up hurting us though. I'm not sure if they had them targeted or not but guys like G Brian Minters, OT Terron Armstead and WR Keenan Allen along with other OL and WR were still available at #71 and went after the spot we would've been drafting. It would've been nice to have had the opportunity to pick one of them up instead of Goodwin. I'm not sure what their draft board looked like but there were much more accomplished WR's there along with the last of the decent OL.

Keenan Allen and Robert Woods were players that many people wanted in the 2nd round and if we could've drafted him instead of Goodwin along with also getting Robert Woods in the 2nd round that would've been a slam dunk. Either that or we could've picked up some of the last higher rated guards or OL that we also could've used.