PDA

View Full Version : Really nice set of autographed Bills cards up for auction on EBAY

buftex
05-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey all, I have been a lurker here for years...some of you may know me from another Bills board. I am a huge Bills fan, looking to sell off some of my excess Buffalo Bills cards.

I have a nice lot up for now...and will be listing more in the weeks to come...please be sure to check my auctions in coming weeks...some really nice Bills stuff...I would rather see it fall into the hands of a fellow Bills fan, than a dealer. Thanks for looking!

This is 81 different Bills cards signed by different Bills players over the last 35 years or so. Most were obtained at Bills training camps in Fredonia or Rochester, some at various public Bills functions, some at games or by mail. Some of the all-time greats (Mike Stratton, Jim Kelly, Steve Tasker, Andre Reed, Bryce Paup..) and some not so greats (Jerel Meyers, Lonnie "freakin"" Johnson, and the infamous Billy Joe Hobert) and all levels in between. A great trip down memory lane..there is a complete list, as well as scans, of every card in the lot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUFFALO-BILLS-81-hand-signed-AUTO-autograph-CARDS-jim-kelly-TASKER-talley-REED-/111066840023?pt=US_Football&hash=item19dc197bd7

Also for sale...a set of the eight Buffalo Bills Hall Of Famers, Goal Line Portrait cards. These are more post-card sized than your standard trading card. They feature the artwork of Gary Moran...these are the official portrait cards of the Pro Football Hall of Fame...the are perfect for autographs...when Andre finally makes it, you can bring these along to Canton to get signed by Ralph, Marv, Jimbo, Bruuuce, Thurmal, Joe D, Billy Shaw...OJ might be a little tougher! Great display pieces.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BUFFALO-BILLS-goal-line-art-HOF-8-cards-OJ-kelly-THOMAS-levy-BRUCE-SMITH-shaw-/111072488913?pt=US_Football&hash=item19dc6fadd1

If you have any questions, just message me...thanks for looking.

stuckincincy
05-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Bump for buftex.

gebobs
05-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Jesus. $82? If that isn't an indictment of the franchise, nothing is.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Jesus. $82? If that isn't an indictment of the franchise, nothing is.

Too bad I don't have any spare money lying around because I would have paid 100 for that set. That being said, I think the low price of the winning bid comes from the fact that there's a lot of stinkers in that deck.

Historian
05-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Kwame Cavil.....lol.

ServoBillieves
05-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Damn, those Conlan and Wolford cards I would've bought by themselves. That final bid reminds me of the prices I've been getting offered for my signed Sabres pucks, awfully low when we as fans think they'd be a lot higher.

buftex
05-25-2013, 03:43 AM
I have another of these lots up for sale...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111079566413?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DynaPaul
05-25-2013, 06:36 PM
I'll take the Lonnie Johnson card if you give me $5 and free shipping. I hated that guy.

Skooby
05-25-2013, 07:55 PM
I'll take the Lonnie Johnson card if you give me $5 and free shipping. I hated that guy.

I'll take $20 Lonnie's on that deal.

tatersalad
05-28-2013, 01:45 PM
I've got a uncut set of MCdonalds buffalo bills card i think 1991 ish are they worth anything?