X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Rookie Camp, 1st Impression

I saw all 3 rookie camp highlights from BB.com, and listened to all I can. Sounded like Robert Woods is someone really impressed by all acounts. Remember this is someone I know for sure that the Steelers was targeting had Jones not fell to them.

Visit ESPN for NFL live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream Monday Night Football on ESPN+ and play Fantasy Football.

On the other hand, EJ Manuel sounds like where every preofessionals have viewed him: talented physically, but not polished. I hope the Bills give him time to develop. There are a lot of pressure of QB in NFL, let alone 1st round picks. and EJ had only 2 years of starting at college.

This Bills had a whole sale change at philosophy and coaching staff. This is not the Steelers team when Roethlisberger came in where they had a defense who could win games by themselves; had a veteran O-Line; had established RB and WR with a lot of leadership skills. Let the team mature while EJ gets up to speed before he steps in behind center.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Rookie Camp, 1st Impression

I'll wait until deep into training camp before forming any opinion. The Vets need to be here for a while and gel with the new faces.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The Toe Show
      Perfect Toes Everytime!
      • Sep 2012

Re: Rookie Camp, 1st Impression

I think this could go down as a legendary WR class.

Brandon Kaufman could be an impact player this year - he might steal a roster spot from one of our WRs. The new David Nelson.

Goodwin is so fast the QBs need to adjust, TJ Graham should be spooked.

Woods sounds like a polished day 1 wr.

Comment

Working...
      X