PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Camp, 1st Impression

ghz in pittsburgh
05-13-2013, 08:32 AM
I saw all 3 rookie camp highlights from BB.com, and listened to all I can. Sounded like Robert Woods is someone really impressed by all acounts. Remember this is someone I know for sure that the Steelers was targeting had Jones not fell to them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

On the other hand, EJ Manuel sounds like where every preofessionals have viewed him: talented physically, but not polished. I hope the Bills give him time to develop. There are a lot of pressure of QB in NFL, let alone 1st round picks. and EJ had only 2 years of starting at college.

This Bills had a whole sale change at philosophy and coaching staff. This is not the Steelers team when Roethlisberger came in where they had a defense who could win games by themselves; had a veteran O-Line; had established RB and WR with a lot of leadership skills. Let the team mature while EJ gets up to speed before he steps in behind center.

Night Train
05-13-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll wait until deep into training camp before forming any opinion. The Vets need to be here for a while and gel with the new faces.

The Toe Show
05-13-2013, 12:36 PM
I think this could go down as a legendary WR class.

Brandon Kaufman could be an impact player this year - he might steal a roster spot from one of our WRs. The new David Nelson.

Goodwin is so fast the QBs need to adjust, TJ Graham should be spooked.

Woods sounds like a polished day 1 wr.