• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

name your wr depth chart...

this is probably the most interesting camp battle this year. outside stevie it's wide open... stevie, tj graham( has been tearing it up in mini-camp), woods, Goodwin, rogers, smith
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: name your wr depth chart...

Is this fantasy league, Canadian league, Mexican league or any league?
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
      Is this fantasy league, Canadian league, Mexican league or any league?
      YO MAMA LEAGUE BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
        this is probably the most interesting camp battle this year. outside stevie it's wide open... stevie, tj graham( has been tearing it up in mini-camp), woods, Goodwin, rogers, smith
        Smith as in Brad Smith? Sorry, but there is no way in Hell he is here when the season starts.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

you should be prepared to not be wowed by this WR corp. lots of young guys. and even top guys need a year or two to simply get it. the guy you like rogers, has the added benefit of trying to make football his priority on top of learning a new complex system.

i am hoping to just get promise out of these guys this year. i would not expect to see production much different than we saw this year. it still remains about QB's getting the ball to the WR. and we don't have a stand out QB yet. and we won't know that for awhile.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Stevie
            Woods
            Graham
            Rogers
            Easley
            Goodwin

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
              Smith as in Brad Smith? Sorry, but there is no way in Hell he is here when the season starts.
              if tuel/Jackson are inactive, you need an emergency qb/slash role guy....

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                you should be prepared to not be wowed by this WR corp. lots of young guys. and even top guys need a year or two to simply get it. the guy you like rogers, has the added benefit of trying to make football his priority on top of learning a new complex system.

i am hoping to just get promise out of these guys this year. i would not expect to see production much different than we saw this year. it still remains about QB's getting the ball to the WR. and we don't have a stand out QB yet. and we won't know that for awhile.
                if ej is really good, I expect graham to explode.... amazing acceleration, quickness and natural wr skills. if we had a great qb last year, he would have been way better with production

- - - Updated - - -

I think graham will break out like garcon

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

don't disagree about graham last year. i just don't think EJ is seeing the field this year based on someone else's post that hacket would prefer a young QB to sit. and based on them changing his mechanics, i would rather he focus on that and get that to be second nature. otherwise there will be a lot of moving pieces and chances for a lot of mistakes early that coudl get to a young QB.

my preference is that tjax win the competition because i just have no faith that kolb can last a season. and if he's going to get hurt early and force EJ in, then he's of no value to us. tjax can go 2-14 just as easily as kolb but at least he plays all 16 games and lets 2014 be the year of EJ.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Jul 2007

Stevie
                    Woods
                    Graham
                    Goodwin
                    Kaufman
                    Easley
                    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                      don't disagree about graham last year. i just don't think EJ is seeing the field this year based on someone else's post that hacket would prefer a young QB to sit. and based on them changing his mechanics, i would rather he focus on that and get that to be second nature. otherwise there will be a lot of moving pieces and chances for a lot of mistakes early that coudl get to a young QB.

my preference is that tjax win the competition because i just have no faith that kolb can last a season. and if he's going to get hurt early and force EJ in, then he's of no value to us. tjax can go 2-14 just as easily as kolb but at least he plays all 16 games and lets 2014 be the year of EJ.
                      just because kolb is injury prone is not a reason to keep him out... I think ej will win the job, but kolb is way better than tavaris dude... depending on the d, kolb can take you pretty far if he can put it together...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                      Stevie
                      Woods
                      Graham
                      Goodwin
                      Kaufman
                      Easley
                      no darick? no way bro

Comment

• Gibby
                        • Jun 2006

if tuel/Jackson are inactive, you need an emergency qb/slash role guy....
                        There are better emergency third stringers. Smith is gone. Tuel gets either practice squad --assuming Jackson and Kolb stay -- or third string if we axe Jackson or trade him elsewhere. Smith is to the Bills what you are to the Zone.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

There are better emergency third stringers. Smith is gone. Tuel gets either practice squad --assuming Jackson and Kolb stay -- or third string if we axe Jackson or trade him elsewhere. Smith is to the Bills what you are to the Zone.
                          but who is the active emergency qb if smith is gone?

- - - Updated - - -

There are better emergency third stringers. Smith is gone. Tuel gets either practice squad --assuming Jackson and Kolb stay -- or third string if we axe Jackson or trade him elsewhere.
                          Smith is to the Bills what you are to the Zone
                          thanks! :)

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

hard to tell for sure but i really think maybe duh'rick has learned his lesson. he has the chance to be rich and have an endless supply of hot white women just waiting for his booty call. of course he could also end up the next titus young but the difference seems to be hes really saying all the right things and seems to have his head totally in the right place. i think he will make it

sj, woods, tj, rogers, goodwin, kaufman
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

but who is the active emergency qb if smith is gone?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks! :)
                              If we got to that point in the game where we had to bring in an emergency QB like Smith then we're probably already screwed when it comes to winning that game. Even if it was close at that point it's not like Smith is going to lead us to a victory. Unless they see value in him for getting a lot of reps at WR and ST's then there is no reason to keep a 4 million dollar a year player who never sees the ball just in case you need an emergency QB during the game.

How many teams carry a player that gives you little production anywhere else just in the event that you may need an emergency QB for the game? That's what I thought. If it came down to that point then we're already screwed. We can throw somebody out there just to go in there and hand the ball off and maybe an occasional pass if need be. It's not like Smith can actually play QB at even a below average level. We're screwed either way if it came down to that point. He's not worth the 4 million a year or even the roster spot at WR if that roster spot could go to a younger guy with some upside and promise.
                              Last edited by BillsFever21; 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X