I don't know what to say!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

I don't know what to say!

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: I don't know what to say!

I dont ever want to talk about that or the ****ing Crap Music City Miracle again! EVER!!

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

PLEASE JUST STOP. LET IT GO. lets talk about ej throwing deep to ej and Goodwin...

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

Absolutely redonculous. The 91 Skins and 92 Cowboys were just way too good. Only two superbowls we really should have won were xxv which we do if we could have gotten just five or six yards closer, and arguably Superbowl XXVIII. XXVI our defense was just too ****ing banged up to shut down a very potent Skins offense. If we had had our 90 defense in 91 then maybe, but we didn't. I also say we should have won XXVIII and had Thomas not fumbled that ball I think we would have won a very close game against Dallas in the rematch of XXVII. 2-2 would have been nice, but we would not have beaten Joe Gibbs' 91 Skins or Johnson's 92 Cowboys.

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

And help me, because I have honestly forgotten, didn't Johnson get canned by Jones?

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
            And help me, because I have honestly forgotten, didn't Johnson get canned by Jones?
            Yes, and he's been regretting it ever since then.

Comment

Working...
            X