can ej manuel repeat what rg3 did or come close to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

can ej manuel repeat what rg3 did or come close to it?

can he? I think so! GO BUFFALO!
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: can ej manuel repeat what rg3 did or come close to it?

That's pretty wishful thinking.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
      That's pretty wishful thinking.
      hes got the smarts, he for sure has the arm and accuracy! just let it rip opening day!

- - - Updated - - -

tj graham, the 40, the 50, the 30 TD BUFFALO!!!!!!!! jim Kelly runs on field as bills win opening day vs pats and tackles ej!

Comment

• Gibby
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
        hes got the smarts, he for sure has the arm and accuracy! just let it rip opening day!

- - - Updated - - -

tj graham, the 40, the 50, the 30 TD BUFFALO!!!!!!!! jim Kelly runs on field as bills win opening day vs pats and tackles ej!
        I used to say you can't be this stupid, but in your case you are actually that stupid.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
          I used to say you can't be this stupid, but in your case you are actually that stupid.
          how dude?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
            • Sep 2010

Jesus Christ... you must have an IQ close to that of the common house fly.
            Originally posted by OpIv37
            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

Sure, why not?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller View Post
                Jesus Christ... you must have an IQ close to that of the common house fly.
                how so man?

Comment

• Gibby
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
                  how so man?
                  Your question is the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. I'll hope that you know how to click a link:

The Dunning-Kruger effect (also known as Mount Stupid[1] or Smug Snake[2]) is named after David Dunning and Justin Kruger for their seminal paper of 1999.[3] The proposed effect would occur where people fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. This lack of awareness is attributed to their lower level of competence, which robs them of the ability to critically analyse their performance, leading to a significant overestimation of themselves. In simple words: "people who are too ignorant to know how ignorant they are". When people do not recognize their own mental illness, this is known as "anosognosia"; this is common for people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.[4]

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                    Your question is the epitome of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. I'll hope that you know how to click a link:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
                    but how so? like give an example

- - - Updated - - -

man, remember when rg3 hit garcon opening day last year? hope ej can do that with tj!

Comment

• kishoph
                      • Jun 2003

As far as rushing, EJ will never be that kind of QB, but in the passing game, I don't see any reason why EJ can't get comparable numbers to what RG III put up last season. 3,200 yds., 65% completion %, 20 TD's with 5 int's. That's if his completion percentage is high and he doesn't make many mistakes throwing int's. Fitz threw for more yards and TD's than RG III last season and I think EJ will better Fitz's season.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by kishoph View Post
                        As far as rushing, EJ will never be that kind of QB, but in the passing game, I don't see any reason why EJ can't get comparable numbers to what RG III put up last season. 3,200 yds., 65% completion %, 20 TD's with 5 int's. That's if his completion percentage is high and he doesn't make many mistakes throwing int's. Fitz threw for more yards and TD's than RG III last season and I think EJ will better Fitz's season.
                        I agree. I think ej can get half of rg3's rushing, but pass for more yds, tds... but they are similar in style. ej is just bigger, rg a little faster. here is highlights of all the redskins games last year, its really cool... http://www.youtube.com/feed/UC2ve7vSnEh10ExQAN-_VUkw

Comment

• Swiper
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

nwf

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

If EJ were to start from day 1, I'd expect something like 3000 yards with 15 tds and 15 INTS, and about 300 yards rushing with a couple TDs. This may seem similar to RGIII but it really isnt, RGIII was a very good decision maker and only threw 5 INTs, which is very impressive for a rookie QB. Numbers alone can't quantify the impact RGIII had last year.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

rgiii also started on openning day, whereas manuel will not.

this is most likely the basis of the negative comments you received.

Comment

Working...
                              X