PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

Bone
05-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Section 115 row 30. Thoughts? first time holder..

PromoTheRobot
05-16-2013, 08:54 PM
Uh...nice seats? What were you looking for? I have 8 seats since 2003.

PTR

Night Train
05-16-2013, 08:56 PM
There isn't a bad seat in the house, because it's configured for football. Sounds awesome. :up:

Meathead
05-16-2013, 08:57 PM
personally i cant stand corner seats bc you cant get proper perspective on the game. the rb runs and runs and runs and runs and youre all excited then danny neavereth says 'two yard loss'. but some ppl really like them, plus youre thirty rows up which is much better than being lower in that case

i had seasons during the early 90s for five or six years in the upper deck about thirty five yl twentieth row and those were terrific. well except in bad weather, the wind would whip right in my face, but other than that they were great

worst seats in the house are right behind the players benches bc you cant see most of the action due to the crown on the field. its cool the first time bc you can hear the players fart but once that novelty wears off you realize you have to watch almost the whole game on the jumbotron

ServoBillieves
05-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Miss row 28-32... I was in section 137 though.

BertSquirtgum
05-16-2013, 09:57 PM
108 row 39L seat 19 & 20. I have pretty much the same seats on the west side. I believe you will enjoy it. Just don't be the annoying drunk.

I moved down here two years ago because I have other friends that have been here for years. I used to sit in 332 row 20 and they were better seats but it's much more fun when you know 6 other people in your row. I find myself watching the screen more than the actual game because I can't get a good read on the amount of yards gained.

PromoTheRobot
05-17-2013, 09:14 AM
personally i cant stand corner seats bc you cant get proper perspective on the game. the rb runs and runs and runs and runs and youre all excited then danny neavereth says 'two yard loss'. but some ppl really like them, plus youre thirty rows up which is much better than being lower in that case

i had seasons during the early 90s for five or six years in the upper deck about thirty five yl twentieth row and those were terrific. well except in bad weather, the wind would whip right in my face, but other than that they were great

worst seats in the house are right behind the players benches bc you cant see most of the action due to the crown on the field. its cool the first time bc you can hear the players fart but once that novelty wears off you realize you have to watch almost the whole game on the jumbotron

Agreed corner/end zone seats can suck when the play is in the far end. I have 6 seats in Rockpile 241. Great when the play is at the scoreboard end. When the play is at the tunnel end I end up watching the Jumbotron. That's why my 2 newest seats are in the upper deck.

better days
05-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Should be the best season in a long time to have season tickets.

SquishDaFish
05-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Yea good seats. I'm in rock pile once again. I'll prob move next season

Bone
05-17-2013, 11:13 AM
108 row 39L seat 19 & 20. I have pretty much the same seats on the west side. I believe you will enjoy it. Just don't be the annoying drunk.

I moved down here two years ago because I have other friends that have been here for years. I used to sit in 332 row 20 and they were better seats but it's much more fun when you know 6 other people in your row. I find myself watching the screen more than the actual game because I can't get a good read on the amount of yards gained.

I'm in seat 19-20 as well...do you by chance have pictures of the field view from where you sit? The interactive seating chart is nice but I want to see what the field looks like with the players on it..for being 21 I'm pretty pumped to be able to go to all the games now instead of 2 a year.
Also, can you buy individual tickets and add them to your payment plan?

Meathead
05-17-2013, 11:58 AM
I find myself watching the screen more than the actual game because I can't get a good read on the amount of yards gained.

owe me a coke

Meathead
05-17-2013, 12:03 PM
at least in the endzone you can watch the game in binocs if you have to and you can get an accurate read on whats going on. its sort of like being in the backfield of the offense or defense which is kinda cool and the lower you get the more authentic it looks

i remember as a kid going to my very first game and we were very low in the ez along the left side and on the very first play from scrimmage i watched a typical opening sweep where sam bam cunningham of the boston precheatriots suddenly jolted out from behind the pack right on the sideline and chugged his way straight into my binoculars. i could see the spit flying from his mouth as he crossed the goalline. i was hooked

ThunderGun
05-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Anything but the endzones. I prefer to stay away from the corners as well, because it is hard to see a good portion of the action.

I've never had season tix, but I usually go to 2-3 games a year. I pretty much always buy seats in the upper bowl, center. Usually between 309-314, or from 331-336. Best seats in the house, IMO. I've sat all over the stadium, from 7th row all the way to the top row, and just about everywhere in between. Upper bowl, between the 30's are my favorite seats, for sure.

alnilla
05-17-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm in seat 19-20 as well...do you by chance have pictures of the field view from where you sit? The interactive seating chart is nice but I want to see what the field looks like with the players on it..for being 21 I'm pretty pumped to be able to go to all the games now instead of 2 a year.
Also, can you buy individual tickets and add them to your payment plan?

Yes being a season ticket holder you can buy extra tickets. The bills will send an email out stating when you will be able to buy last year the limit was 6 i do believe.

SquishDaFish
05-17-2013, 02:42 PM
You can buy 6 extras per game starting today. But payment has to be in full up front