X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Manuel to start week one, count on it.

Looks like the door is starting to open.

• NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Re: Manuel to start week one, count on it.

well duh. if they had any real confidence in kolb they wouldn't have drafted rg3, I mean ej3 so high. they picked him because they like him.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Well, except Whaley & Brandon said the roster & who plays/starts is ENTIRELY up to Marrone. Marrone has said it will be a competition at QB just like every other position.

If Manuel wins the QB job, then Kolb & TJAX should both be cut. Start EJ & have Tuel as the #2. I doubt that happens though. I think Kolb is the starter opening day.

Comment

• Raptor
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post
        Well, except Whaley & Brandon said the roster & who plays/starts is ENTIRELY up to Marrone. Marrone has said it will be a competition at QB just like every other position.

If Manuel wins the QB job, then Kolb & TJAX should both be cut. Start EJ & have Tuel as the #2. I doubt that happens though. I think Kolb is the starter opening day.

yea thats the same old coach lip service

They didnt draft him in the first to no have him start this year

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          yea thats the same old coach lip service

They didnt draft him in the first to no have him start this year
          Well, they don't expect him to start this year. That is why they signed Kolb. It is MUCH better to have him learn like Aaron Rodgers than to throw him to the wolves before he is ready like David Carr

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

I still get a kick out of the constant mouth breathing on this board... It's that "I know 3/4 of them are stupid but I'll fuel the fire" type that I still encourage somehow because it's so early in the process of ANYTHING.

TJ/Kolb/EJ/Tuel have yet to take a snap under pressure where they would be in danger of a sack. If this same organization wants to babysit them throughout their 2013 tenure, then by all means please let them throw whatever scrap of relativity this team has under the bus. Maybe the misplaced handicapped kid (Easley) will pick up on it! Maybe we'll be alright! I'm so happy that you guys all have watched every snap the WR's we drafted saw, every snap EJ took, and every other play that the current roster is learning NOT to play off of for the past 13 years. You're all professional scouts, please give yourself a round of applause if you can spare your other hand.

Post your videos and analysis below... We're waiting!

That being said... stop making threads like this until it's relevant. I know it's early in the pre-season, but stop it. Those desperate enough to respond (I understand the irony) are just as much trolls as you are.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• mixxum
              • Mar 2006

TOS violations removed.

'
              Last edited by Dude; 05-18-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Sweet call.

Comment

• Parzival
                  This is a list: They're my demands
                  • Aug 2012

Jackson and Kolb are both back ups at best. I think Kolb can have a decent year, and honestly it cant be worse than Fitz was. The D should be improved, so hopefully there wont be as much pressure on the O as well. I've never liked Jackson, going back to his days in Minnesota...he always reminded me of a slightly better JP Losman.

Kolb will be the day one starter. Manuel is going to suck in pre-season. He just has too much of a learning curve. He has a chance to be a 2nd tier starter IMO (Roethlisberger type at best which we all would take), but I expect him to look like **** in the preseason. Hope Im wrong.
                  Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                    I still get a kick out of the constant mouth breathing on this board... It's that "I know 3/4 of them are stupid but I'll fuel the fire" type that I still encourage somehow because it's so early in the process of ANYTHING.

TJ/Kolb/EJ/Tuel have yet to take a snap under pressure where they would be in danger of a sack. If this same organization wants to babysit them throughout their 2013 tenure, then by all means please let them throw whatever scrap of relativity this team has under the bus. Maybe the misplaced handicapped kid (Easley) will pick up on it! Maybe we'll be alright! I'm so happy that you guys all have watched every snap the WR's we drafted saw, every snap EJ took, and every other play that the current roster is learning NOT to play off of for the past 13 years. You're all professional scouts, please give yourself a round of applause if you can spare your other hand.

Post your videos and analysis below... We're waiting!

That being said... stop making threads like this until it's relevant. I know it's early in the pre-season, but stop it. Those desperate enough to respond (I understand the irony) are just as much trolls as you are.

Comment

• Mike
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mixxum View Post
                      TOS violations removed.

'
                      ServoHome just got owned
                      Last edited by Dude; 05-18-2013, 05:08 PM.
                      Please Make Sense

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Servhomo? Boy you showed him.

Comment

• Goobylal
                          • Jan 2004

No way. If Manuel starts, I see Kolb or Jackson being cut depending on who played worse, and Tuel staying as #3.

Comment

• hemi13
                            • Jan 2004

Thank God your not running the team! So if EJ is the starter on opening day, you cut the only 2QB's with NFL experience? When you know your one play away from playing a backup QB? I do agree with you on th fact that Kolb is the starter come opening day though.
                            Bills Backers of Tucson

Comment

• jwenger
                              snoopy the dog
                              • Mar 2013

What a revelation it it from going from
                              playing for FSU and facing some ACC and SEC
                              teams to playing for the Bills and facing the Pats and the
                              entire NFC South division. Meh---

Comment

Working...
                              X