PDA

View Full Version : As Mario's World Turns

Meathead
05-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Mario Williams text message: ‘No money in the world should leave me with suicidal thoughts’

Williams' attorney has attempted to paint a picture of Williams in his replies to the lawsuit as emotionally unstable and unable to decide his plans for or against marriage.

Friday, he released a three-page series of text messages sent to Marzouki’s mobile phone in which Williams wrote on Nov. 11, “I took 3 hydrocodones this morning and no one knows” and “I’m going to take 2 more on the plane and fade away.” He also texted “No money in the world should leave me with suicidal thoughts.”

In a message on the same day, Marzouki replied, “You told me you’re having suicidal thoughts. Clearly me & you don’t need to talk after every mean thing you said to be, but I’m going to tell DD to call you or something BC you went above and beyond saying suicidal thoughts, taking pills. Someone that you trust needs to intervene.”

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2013/05/mario-williams-text-message-no-money-in-the-world-should-leave-me-with-suicidal-thoughts/

in next weeks episode ms marzouki is carrying an extraterrestrial baby

better days
05-17-2013, 08:52 PM
5 Hydocodones in a day? That is NOTHING for a guy Marios size. MANY players probably take more than that every Monday after a game day. When I was going through Chemo & Radiation, I was going through at least 10 a day & I am nowhere near Marios size.

BertSquirtgum
05-17-2013, 08:54 PM
5 Hydocodones in a day? That is NOTHING for a guy Marios size. MANY players probably take more than that every Monday after a game day. When I was going through Chemo & Radiation, I was going through at least 10 a day & I am nowhere near Marios size.

I take 5 throughout the day just to get by without back pain. No big deal at all.

Night Train
05-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I blame Wanny and his bad D scheme.

better days
05-17-2013, 09:03 PM
I take 5 throughout the day just to get by without back pain. No big deal at all.

Yeah, I have bad knees so when I am REALLY in pain, I pop a couple. My problem is they make me nauseus as hell so I have to decide do I want to be sick or in pain? When I had Cancer I was nauseous all the time anyway so it didn't matter.

Skooby
05-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Maybe we should give him $200 M & double the dosage.

ublinkwescore
05-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Why us?

better days
05-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Why us?

Reminds me of the old Frankie & Annette Beach movies.

Eric Von Zipper must have been a Bills fan.

Bone
05-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Good one

BillsFever21
05-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Well that's just great that our 100 million dollar man who Buddy made the highest paid defensive player in the history of the NFL is all messed up in the head. I hope he has a prescription for them hydrocodones after it's plastered all over now from his text messages. The NFL will be sending down a piss team ASAP.

better days
05-17-2013, 11:34 PM
Well that's just great that our 100 million dollar man who Buddy made the highest paid defensive player in the history of the NFL is all messed up in the head. I hope he has a prescription for them hydrocodones after it's plastered all over now from his text messages. The NFL will be sending down a piss team ASAP.

I would be surprised if any NFL player does not have that scrip.

Mouldsie
05-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Yikes.

But who saves text messages?

swiper
05-18-2013, 06:02 AM
Yikes.

Yikes is right. I read that he split with his fiancee and asked for this expensive ring back. I think they're fighting out in court b/c she's trying to keep it. Can't text messages be subpoenaed?

Here: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/17/williams-former-fiancee-at-impasse-over-ring/

coastal
05-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Why us?
Remember who warned everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yikes.

Do you still have a boner for him?

BertSquirtgum
05-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Remember who warned everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still have a boner for him?

Take your pathetic agenda back to your masturbatorium and get a life.

swiper
05-18-2013, 07:37 AM

:lol: Now that is funny.

Meathead
05-18-2013, 07:41 AM
if i had a masturbatorium i would never leave the house

Meathead
05-18-2013, 07:50 AM
honestly i just dont care about marios crazy 'romance' escapades. thats what you get for going after pretty white women. stick with the black girls who already know youre gonna cheat like crazy. theyll still be your home girl and have your babies long as you keep it quiet and bring home da check. white women are generally still too stuck in princessland

dont care that hes fools gold either. not really fools gold, more like silver painted gold. hes nowhere near worth what he got but hes still upper tier elite talent who can wreak havoc. find some sister to have your chillins, raincoat all the girls you want in the limo behind club lux, and focus on playing football and itll be fine

coastal
05-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Pathetic agenda = making good football decisions

Bills fan agenda = parking lot alcoholism

coastal
05-18-2013, 08:18 AM
hes nowhere near worth what he got but hes still upper tier elite talent who can wreak havoc.
He's not worth upper tier elite talent pay but he's upper tier elite talent?

like most zoners with personality disorders... me thinks u know I'm right, but just can't bring yourself to admit it.

swiper
05-18-2013, 08:35 AM
You had to know that how the Bills hounded him and threw money at him, trapped him in at OBD, the rest of the league watched in amazement.

Skooby
05-18-2013, 08:43 AM
You had to know that how the Bills hounded him and threw money at him, trapped him

Sort of like his white pony, just without the ability to make hay.

Meathead
05-18-2013, 09:19 AM
lol w/e man hes a good ball player that got too much money but thats what you gotta do to get the best player available to come to a floundering team. hes got to eliminate the distractions which means find a home girl that accepts his lifestyle, expect to pay her for it, and move forward. hard truth is its just about impossible to find new monagamous true love when you are that young and that rich: a) you will not be able to remain faithful so just forget it, b) the women will play the role and you cant tell until its too late, so just admit that and adapt. thats just the way it is. hes being dumb and causing his own problems. if he can cut that sh out of his life then he'll be a real albeit over-expensive asset to the team

Skooby
05-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Travis worked the road better than any football player.

Saratoga Slim
05-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Yikes is right. I read that he split with his fiancee and asked for this expensive ring back. I think they're fighting out in court b/c she's trying to keep it. Can't text messages be subpoenaed?

Here: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/17/williams-former-fiancee-at-impasse-over-ring/

Subpoena isn't the method (that's used to compel a witness to testify), but yes, either party could serve a request that all relevant communications of any kind be provided during the course of civil discovery, and failure to comply could result in sanctions. discovery is the phase of a litigation matter where each side gets the chance to require the opposition to "show their cards," so to speak.

Saratoga Slim
05-18-2013, 09:38 AM
lol w/e man hes a good ball player that got too much money but thats what you gotta do to get the best player available to come to a floundering team. hes got to eliminate the distractions which means find a home girl that accepts his lifestyle, expect to pay her for it, and move forward. hard truth is its just about impossible to find new monagamous true love when you are that young and that rich: a) you will not be able to remain faithful so just forget it, b) the women will play the role and you cant tell until its too late, so just admit that and adapt. thats just the way it is. hes being dumb and causing his own problems. if he can cut that sh out of his life then he'll be a real albeit over-expensive asset to the team

Maybe he'll see a diamond on one of Tom Brady's fingers and it'll set him off.

jwenger
05-18-2013, 10:44 AM

I was going to say that I am a Pharmacist and this dude ^ is exactly right.
It depends if they were 5 or 10 mg. Hydrocodones but they really aren't
to effective in relieving pain. They do constipate you pretty good.

better days
05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
I was going to say that I am a Pharmacist and this dude ^ is exactly right.
It depends if they were 5 or 10 mg. Hydrocodones but they really aren't
to effective in relieving pain. They do constipate you pretty good.

Yeah, you are right. I had to take a lot of colace. To bad the government makes it so difficult for Drs to prescribe morphine. Now that relieves pain.

coastal
05-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Care to point out how Mario is "good ball player" as u put it.

better days
05-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Care to point out how Mario is "good ball player" as u put it.

Let me take a crack at this. Mario was very productive in both the 4-3 & 3-4 in Texas & got 10.5 sacks last year while having an injury & playing in a terrible defensive system.

And Mario is not just a sack artist, he is a well rounded GOOD player in all aspects of the game.

coastal
05-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Let me take a crack at this. Mario was very productive in both the 4-3 & 3-4 in Texas & got 10.5 sacks last year while having an injury & playing in a terrible defensive system.

And Mario is not just a sack artist, he is a well rounded GOOD player in all aspects of the game.
27.2 pts/gm against

DraftBoy
05-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Mario has responded saying its not true and that his ex is trying to use it to her advantage. All on his twitter account.

swiper
05-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Subpoena isn't the method (that's used to compel a witness to testify), but yes, either party could serve a request that all relevant communications of any kind be provided during the course of civil discovery, and failure to comply could result in sanctions. discovery is the phase of a litigation matter where each side gets the chance to require the opposition to "show their cards," so to speak.

Records can be subpeonaed I believe. Not sure why you're going into all this discovery. I, personally, just finished a deposition so I am familiar with it.

swiper
05-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Mario has responded saying its not true and that his ex is trying to use it to her advantage. All on his twitter account.

Probably the best way for him to handle that accusation.

cookie G
05-18-2013, 01:17 PM

27.2 pts/gm against

And 31st in the league against the run.

Wanna take another crack at it?

kingJofNYC
05-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Hope he gets his **** together for his own sake, suicidal thoughts are no joke even if he is an overpaid and underperforming talent.

BillsFever21
05-18-2013, 05:33 PM
I would be surprised if any NFL player does not have that scrip.

I'm sure a large majority of them do but not every player does. There has been cases of players getting busted for opiates in the past. The most recent one that comes to mind was JaMarcus Russell.

Meathead
05-18-2013, 09:44 PM
i think he will be our julius peppers & onions. not the best out there but for street meat still darn good

better days
05-19-2013, 12:40 AM
And 31st in the league against the run.

Wanna take another crack at it?

Sure. If you guys think those runs & point are ALL on Mario, you know NOTHING.

BertSquirtgum
05-19-2013, 01:01 AM
Pathetic agenda = making good football decisions

Bills fan agenda = parking lot alcoholism

You never go full ******.

Beebe's Kid
05-19-2013, 01:02 AM
Who saves text messages? They are all saved...a terrorist might get us, so we save them all. Besides...he sent them to somebody that is interested in making a buck.

If Mario is unstable, the pathetic thing is that people think he shouldn't be. They can't handle being told they might have an unstable player on their football team...let alone deal with the pressure of being a professional athlete. The narcissism in thinking that this is only a matter of how 'your Bills' play on the football field is amazing. This guy is going through some serious life ****, and you don't give a **** because 'you pay' him to play football.

Let's hear how everybody takes something to get through their life, and sit and complain about him being a waste of money.

I'll am sure that this will get me negative rep, and there is no loss of irony. It would be nice if we all cared as passionately about the kind of place that we live in, as we seem to be about a football team that will keep taking money as long as you'll keep giving it to them.

stuckincincy
05-19-2013, 07:03 AM
Who saves text messages? They are all saved...a terrorist might get us, so we save them all. Besides...he sent them to somebody that is interested in making a buck.

If Mario is unstable, the pathetic thing is that people think he shouldn't be. They can't handle being told they might have an unstable player on their football team...let alone deal with the pressure of being a professional athlete. The narcissism in thinking that this is only a matter of how 'your Bills' play on the football field is amazing. This guy is going through some serious life ****, and you don't give a **** because 'you pay' him to play football.

Let's hear how everybody takes something to get through their life, and sit and complain about him being a waste of money.

I'll am sure that this will get me negative rep, and there is no loss of irony. It would be nice if we all cared as passionately about the kind of place that we live in, as we seem to be about a football team that will keep taking money as long as you'll keep giving it to them.

Serious **** is throwing away $785,000 on a chunk of crystalline carbon. If you want to be sanctimonious, ponder what that cash could have done if forked over to the Salvation Army or some such.

DraftBoy
05-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Serious **** is throwing away $785,000 on a chunk of crystalline carbon. If you want to be sanctimonious, ponder what that cash could have done if forked over to the Salvation Army or some such.

Why?

Also let's not forget he donated five new camaros to the Houston PD when they needed some new vehicles and then in 2013 made is five new Dodge Chargers. Also all proceeds of his MariO's cereal goes to a Buffalo charity supporting local families whose children have cancer.

cookie G
05-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Sure. If you guys think those runs & point are ALL on Mario, you know NOTHING.

Wake me when he actually makes a defense better.

Didn't happen all his years in Houston. Hell, they got better without him.
Certainly didn't happen in Buffalo.

But did you see that sack he had against the scrub RT from Arizona? He was awesome dude!!

better days
05-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Wake me when he actually makes a defense better.

Didn't happen all his years in Houston. Hell, they got better without him.
Certainly didn't happen in Buffalo.

But did you see that sack he had against the scrub RT from Arizona? He was awesome dude!!

This is nothing but BS. Mario WAS the DEFENSE for that team from the time he was drafted until the Texans hired Wade Phillips & even then he played WELL in Wades system.