X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Jets Circus is just beginning. Love it.

Geno is going to be found in the corner in the fetal position with soiled pants by the time September rolls around. Geno 3-10 with a pick. Sanchez with 3 picks.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/22/jets-mark-sanchez-struggles-in-practice/?sct=hp_t2_a10&eref=sihp

Last edited by mixxum; 05-22-2013, 07:57 PM.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Jets Circus is just beginning. Love it.

It's still too early to tell what will happen with them. We all know Sanchez sucks but it remains to be seen with Geno Smith. Almost the entire board wanted Geno Smith a month before the draft but all of a sudden we pass on him and he was drafted by the Jets and he automatically turns into the worst draft pick of the year? At least people can be objective about it.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
      It's still too early to tell what will happen with them. We all know Sanchez sucks but it remains to be seen with Geno Smith. Almost the entire board wanted Geno Smith a month before the draft but all of a sudden we pass on him and he was drafted by the Jets and he automatically turns into the worst draft pick of the year? At least people can be objective about it.
      Where did someone call him the worst draft pick of the year?

He's gone to a team that's volatile and quick to chastise. I feel bad for him.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

GET real. There were a FEW people that wanted Geno but NOT the majority of this board. For every person that wanted Geno, there was at least one that didn't.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
          Where did someone call him the worst draft pick of the year?

He's gone to a team that's volatile and quick to chastise. I feel bad for him.
          It's how people are acting towards it. Many people who were on the kick of drafting a QB at #8 no matter what wanted or would've been fine with Geno Smith. Now many of them same people are laughing about how bad him and the Jets are going to be.

There was even one person who said that Nassib and Wilson would probably be first round picks and wanted to make a bet with me too lol. I think you know who it is.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
            GET real. There were a FEW people that wanted Geno but NOT the majority of this board. For every person that wanted Geno, there was at least one that didn't.
            There were more then a few people who wanted Geno Smith who was on the bandwagon of drafting a QB at #8 no matter what happened. Now that he went to the Jets he automatically sucks.

And I guess if for every person who wanted Geno there was one who didn't would mean that the majority of people who wanted a QB wanted to draft Geno Smith or would've been fine with him.

I hope he ends up sucking. I hate the Jets and always will. It's comical how people change their tune when it's a divisional opponent.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

It's how people are acting towards it. Many people who were on the kick of drafting a QB at #8 no matter what wanted or would've been fine with Geno Smith. Now many of them same people are laughing about how bad him and the Jets are going to be.

There was even one person who said that Nassib and Wilson would probably be first round picks and wanted to make a bet with me too lol. I think you know who it is.
              Well, I hope you don't think that person was me. Like I told you before, go through my posts if that is what you think. You will NOT find a post by me wanting to bet on ANY QB drafted.

But I think MOST people would have rather had either Nassib or Wilson than Geno.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
                Well, I hope you don't think that person was me. Like I told you before, go through my posts if that is what you think. You will NOT find a post by me wanting to bet on ANY QB drafted.

But I think MOST people would have rather had either Nassib or Wilson than Geno.
                I remembered who it was. It was the one I was replying it too.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

I think the Jets drafting him seriously decreased his chances of being a good pick/player.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

To be fair to Sanchez that headband he was wearing cut off circulation to his brain and contributed to those errant throws.

sanchezgal_20130502140633892_600_400.JPG

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                      • Jan 2010

lol chill out, its mini camp in may....lol their d is still badass

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

I like Geno Smith until I found out how small his head is

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

If I made that bet I will pay up.

I was shocked at how this unfolded. If you looked at the patterns over the past few years there was no way to see this coming. I honestly thought it would be much like the Locker/Ponder/Kaep draft as far as over-drafting went. And it definitely was not like that at all. In fact, Barkley and maybe even Nassib may have been under-drafted. Many felt they were naturally ranked as 2nd rounders.

The Bills may have still over drafted a QB but it wasn't every team and every top QB. It was very surprising.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

i was pretty anti geno during the hype being built up around him. remove that one 8 TD game and what do you have? a guy who was average to below average in big games. who looked lost and isn't that athletic that he'll change the game by playing his brand of football.

and his tantrum since with the agents and the draft, he is not made for NY media. i honestly expect to see him on tears in the huddle at some point. and then for Jet fans the debate of "was the butt fumble worse or the crying in the huddle"

and frankly that will be a great debate question.

Comment

• kishoph
                              • Jun 2003

From the start of draft talk I always though of Smith as my 3rd option at QB, by the time the draft rolled around, he was my 4th or 5th option, although if there were no other QB's available I would of still took a shot at drafting Smith, but not with our 1st pick. I think Smith has tools to be a good QB, but the biggest problem right now is he has no supporting cast with the Jets. The best option he has is Holmes, who is 30 years old, coming off an injury and has had his work ethic questioned. It won't be easy for Smith or any other QB for the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍