PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAHA, Jets turning on Sanchez

mixxum
05-24-2013, 11:53 PM
He is going to be run out of town. Wow, look at the circus and it is only OTA's.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/386554-unnamed-jet-team-through-with-sanchez?eref=sihp

Skooby
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Geno wasn't brought in by accident either.

HAMMER
05-25-2013, 12:26 AM
This needed a second thread ? ..... and both created by you. This place is steadily going downhill.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-25-2013, 12:28 AM
watch geno be awesome... the jets are going to be good, whether bills fans like it or not

Generalissimus Gibby
05-25-2013, 02:27 AM
watch geno be awesome... the jets are going to be good, whether bills fans like it or not

Are you also a Northwestern Wildcats football and NY Rangers fan? I ask because I like to verify which troll is which.

Meathead
05-25-2013, 04:58 AM
on one hand, it seriously sucks that the jets got geno there. just like any other player he may or may not end up a bust, but thats a hell of a value for a guy that could have gone early in the first round

on the other hand, geno is obviously a fragile personality, which makes the jets just about the worst place for him to end up in the nfl. it appears highly likely his presence will not only put the final stick of dynamite in sanchez's gangrene career, it could easily handicap the team for the next half decade. which of course is awesome

THATHURMANATOR
05-25-2013, 07:48 AM

Geno may very well be good but I don't see the Jets as a very good team next season.

pmoon6
05-25-2013, 07:57 AM
This needed a second thread ? ..... and both created by you. This place is steadily going downhill.Yes, but improvement would only take a couple of banings.

Goobylal
05-25-2013, 09:52 AM
Geno wasn't brought in by accident either.
Well, they did wait until the 2nd round to take him, not having a clue whether he'd be there or not. At least when the Bills traded-down to 16, they had a good idea EJ would be there since no QB had been taken and no team in the 9-15 range needed a QB outside of the Jets, who reportedly had Geno rated higher.

Geno may very well be good but I don't see the Jets as a very good team next season.
Yeah, the Bills should have 2 wins against them next year. But there are many red flags with Geno.

Goobylal
05-25-2013, 09:56 AM
And WRT Sanchez, how can he ever live down the "butt fumble?" That was one of the most pathetic/hilarious plays I have ever seen a football player make. It's like he took the ball, closed his eyes, and ran straight up the field.

Jeff1220
05-25-2013, 10:12 AM
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but the Bills are 2-8 vs the Jets over the last 5 years. Before the Bills beat them at the end of last season, the Jets had beaten the Bills 6 in a row. The Jets may be a circus, but they've owned us through the Rex/Sanchez years. I'm hoping that changes, but everyone talks like they've been inferior to the Bills.

HAMMER
05-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Stop with the silly facts Jeff, let them live in denial.

better days
05-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but the Bills are 2-8 vs the Jets over the last 5 years. Before the Bills beat them at the end of last season, the Jets had beaten the Bills 6 in a row. The Jets may be a circus, but they've owned us through the Rex/Sanchez years. I'm hoping that changes, but everyone talks like they've been inferior to the Bills.

Well, the Jets WERE a better team than the Bills. But they have gotten worse over time. All the good players are gone & they are left with Sanchez & no weapons for him on offense. And no playmakers on defense.

Goobylal
05-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Stop with the silly facts better day, let them live in denial.

better days
05-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Stop with the silly facts Jeff, let them live in denial.

Those facts are no more pertinent than the fact the Bills dominated the Jets in the 1990s.

Goobylal
05-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Those facts are no more pertinent than the fact the Bills dominated the Jets in the 1990s.
Yep. The Jets used to have a great defense and running game, which is how they mostly won games. Now their previous top players on defense are either in decline or gone, they no longer have a good running game (23rd in average) and they let Keller leave.

Meathead
05-25-2013, 02:35 PM
And WRT Sanchez, how can he ever live down the "butt fumble?" That was one of the most pathetic/hilarious plays I have ever seen a football player make. It's like he took the ball, closed his eyes, and ran straight up the field.

marcia could get away with it but thats about it

Meathead
05-25-2013, 02:38 PM
sanchez is done in ny. he needs to go someplace else, wait for his oppty, and take advantage. otherwise he ends up being jp losman. which is most likely where hes heading anyway

Goobylal
05-25-2013, 05:02 PM
marcia could get away with it but thats about it
Brady would never do it in the first place.

better days
05-26-2013, 06:21 AM
Yep. The Jets used to have a great defense and running game, which is how they mostly won games. Now their previous top players on defense are either in decline or gone, they no longer have a good running game (23rd in average) and they let Keller leave.

Not to mention Revis.

BleedinGreenNC
05-27-2013, 12:05 PM
He is going to be run out of town. Wow, look at the circus and it is only OTA's.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/386554-unnamed-jet-team-through-with-sanchez?eref=sihp

Your hard on for the Jets is unhealthy.

better days
05-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Your hard on for the Jets is unhealthy.

Reading Jets boards, I am amazed at the number of Jets fans with a hard on for the Bills. The Pats* are the team ALL AFC East teams fans should HATE.

BleedinGreenNC
05-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Reading Jets boards, I am amazed at the number of Jets fans with a hard on for the Bills. The Pats* are the team ALL AFC East teams fans should HATE.

Not sure what Jets boards you are talking about, but i agree with you about hating the Pats. My order of hate is as follows:

Jets
Pats
Fins
Bills

:)

better days
05-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Not sure what Jets boards you are talking about, but i agree with you about hating the Pats. My order of hate is as follows:

Jets
Pats
Fins
Bills

:)

I lurk on The Gang Green & The Landing Strip from time to time.