PDA

View Full Version : How can they improve?

Mike
05-29-2013, 01:59 AM
State 3 ways you would improve the Bills and make them a contender?

MoormanRules8
05-29-2013, 08:17 AM
1) Experience / Emergence of young players (EJ Manuel to be the guy they picked him to be, the WRs to develop into their potential)
2) Draft CBs
3) Draft Pass rusher to replace Mark Anderson

EDS
05-29-2013, 08:34 AM
1. Bring in a viable GM with full control of all personnel decisions.
2. Hire forward thinking coaching staff with adequate mix of youth and experience with a committment to a sound game plan taking into consideration player strengths.
3. Find and develop impact players at impact positions and identify on-field offensive and defensive leaders.

MoormanRules8
05-29-2013, 08:36 AM
1. Bring in a viable GM with full control of all personnel decisions.
2. Hire forward thinking coaching staff with adequate mix of youth and experience with a committment to a sound game plan taking into consideration player strengths.
3. Find and develop impact players at impact positions and identify on-field offensive and defensive leaders.

I see what you did there.... :beer:

EDS
05-29-2013, 09:13 AM
I see what you did there.... :beer:

To be clear, I am almost certain they have not accomplished any of these things to date, but hopefully Whaley, Marrone and Manuel will prove me wrong.

justasportsfan
05-29-2013, 09:42 AM
first they have to get rid of Ralph meddling. Done?

Historian
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
New owner
new President
New GM (willing to give the new guy a shot but hes probably just another cronie)

Lexwhat
05-29-2013, 11:29 AM
1. Make EJ Manuel hit his potential and become the franchise QB we need. Otherwise, try again and draft another 1st/2nd round QB within 2 years.

2. Draft another TE and RB in next year's draft, preferably early. I wanted us to take both positions early in this year's draft, but we didn't...
If Manuel develops, a young elite TE would really take him and our Offense very far... As for RB, I want a tough, between-the-tackles type of RB that would complement CJ Spiller. Unless you are Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady, you can't win a Super Bowl in this league without a formidable rushing attack.

3. We really need a superstar on our Defense that's a vocal leader and one that the whole team looks up to. Someone who holds everyone else accountable. I don't think we have one right now... Byrd is a superstar, but IMO he's not much of a leader. Kyle Williams is probably our leader, but I don't think he's enough.
Some examples from other teams: JJ Watt, Clay Matthews, London Fletcher, Patrick Willis, Richard Sherman...

Generalissimus Gibby
05-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Good Lord, we haven't even had mandatory Off Season practices yet, and we're already talking about how we'd improve? Tell ya what, get back to me after I've seen 8 to 10 games.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-30-2013, 06:25 AM
qb, overall improvement in all facets of d, and 2 players that emerge or suprise

X-Era
05-30-2013, 06:26 AM
State 3 ways you would improve the Bills and make them a contender?

Not try to buy a championship like the Dolphins
See #1
See #2

X-Era
05-30-2013, 06:27 AM
New owner
new President
New GM (willing to give the new guy a shot but hes probably just another cronie)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k5hWWe-ts2s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>