PDA

View Full Version : post may ota 53 projection...

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 06:35 AM
WR T.J. Graham Da'Rick Rogers* <o:p></o:p>
TE Scott Chandler Chris Gragg* DorinDickerson<o:p></o:p>
LT Cordy Glenn ZebrieSanders <o:p></o:p>
LG Chris Scott SamYoung<o:p></o:p>
C Eric Wood Colin Brown<o:p></o:p>
RG Kraig Urbik <o:p></o:p>
RT ChrisHairston ErikPears <o:p></o:p>
WR Robert Woods* Marquise Goodwin* <o:p></o:p>
WR StevieJohnson Brad Smith <o:p></o:p>
QB E.J. Manuel* Kevin Kolb Jeff Tuel*<o:p></o:p>
RB C.J. Spiller FredJackson TashardChoice <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
DE AlanBranch Jarron Gilbert<o:p></o:p>
NT MarcellDareus Torell Troup <o:p></o:p>
DT KyleWilliams Alex Carrington <o:p></o:p>
RE MarioWilliams MarkAnderson <o:p></o:p>
SLB Manny Lawson JerryHughes MarcusDowtin <o:p></o:p>
ILB KikoAlonso* ArthurMoats <o:p></o:p>
ILB Nigel Bradham ChrisWhite <o:p></o:p>
RCB Stephon Gilmore RonBrooks JustinRogers <o:p></o:p>
FS Jairus Byrd AaronWilliams Jonathan Meeks* <o:p></o:p>
SS Duke Williams* Da’Norris Searcy<o:p></o:p>
LCB Leodis McKelvin Nickell Robey* CrezdonButler <o:p></o:p>

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 06:38 AM
key cuts, marcus Easley, lee smith, Thomas welch, david snow, tavaris Jackson, bryan scott, mana silva, rian lindell------ ps wr kevin Elliot, te mike caussin, ol Zach chibane, rb drew smith, dl corbin Bryant, lb keith pough, db Dominique ellis

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 09:08 AM
I kept tuel on the 53 because I don't think marrone wants to risk losing a young qb with decent potential... its a inactive spot anyway, so no big deal. higher positional potential too.. brad smith is gameday 3rd qb/4th rb....

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 09:13 AM
breakout players, tj graham, ej manuel, chris hairston, jerry hughes, bradham, Gilmore, dareus becomes all pro, carrington

ServoBillieves
06-01-2013, 11:14 AM
... At this stage in the off season I would have no problems with this roster whatsoever.

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 11:16 AM
inactive list imo would be butler, meeks, gilbert, sanders, young, tuel, dickerson

The Jokeman
06-01-2013, 01:37 PM
... At this stage in the off season I would have no problems with this roster whatsoever.

The only issue I have is three rookie WRs. I think we need a veteran in the mix besides Stevie and Brad Smith. As to me guys like Brandon Lloyd, Laurent Robinson and Early Doucett are better than what we currently have behind Stevie and welcome bringing in any one of them to serve as a number 2 for a year or two and allow a guy like Woods and/or Rogers develop. I'd also like a veteran TE as not sold on Lee Smith. I'd see if Dallas Clark has anything left in the tank. Also a veteran O-lineman and ILB would be nice too. I'm also not as high on Tuel as others are I mean the future of this team is EJ Manuel if we're putting any kind of aspirations outside of a camp arm on a guy like Tuel we're in trouble. So me keep the veterans of Kolb and Tjax so they can't help another team like the Jets.

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 02:50 PM
The only issue I have is three rookie WRs. I think we need a veteran in the mix besides Stevie and Brad Smith. As to me guys like Brandon Lloyd, Laurent Robinson and Early Doucett are better than what we currently have behind Stevie and welcome bringing in any one of them to serve as a number 2 for a year or two and allow a guy like Woods and/or Rogers develop. I'd also like a veteran TE as not sold on Lee Smith. I'd see if Dallas Clark has anything left in the tank. Also a veteran O-lineman and ILB would be nice too. I'm also not as high on Tuel as others are I mean the future of this team is EJ Manuel if we're putting any kind of aspirations outside of a camp arm on a guy like Tuel we're in trouble. So me keep the veterans of Kolb and Tjax so they can't help another team like the Jets.

disagree on qb, id take the upside in tuel... can never have enough options at the qb spot... im happy at wr, and the oline is fine imo... moats/white are very good backup ilb... if anything, we might sign a Carrington and wood to long term deals to fill cap space

Buffalo Billy Bison
06-01-2013, 04:07 PM
I think Bryan Scott makes the team b/c he's versatile and that's the type player Marrone likes. Now, who would Scott replace from your list, I haven't a clue. I think he plays well when he's in!

NOT THE DUDE...
06-01-2013, 10:27 PM
I think Bryan Scott makes the team b/c he's versatile and that's the type player Marrone likes. Now, who would Scott replace from your list, I haven't a clue. I think he plays well when he's in!
searcy/dowtin

Cali512
06-02-2013, 01:52 PM
WR T.J. Graham Da'Rick Rogers* <o:p></o:p>
TE Scott Chandler Chris Gragg* DorinDickerson<o:p></o:p>
LT Cordy Glenn ZebrieSanders <o:p></o:p>
LG Chris Scott SamYoung<o:p></o:p>
C Eric Wood Colin Brown<o:p></o:p>
RG Kraig Urbik <o:p></o:p>
RT ChrisHairston ErikPears <o:p></o:p>
WR Robert Woods* Marquise Goodwin* <o:p></o:p>
WR StevieJohnson Brad Smith <o:p></o:p>
QB E.J. Manuel* Kevin Kolb Jeff Tuel*<o:p></o:p>
RB C.J. Spiller FredJackson TashardChoice <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
DE AlanBranch Jarron Gilbert<o:p></o:p>
NT MarcellDareus Torell Troup <o:p></o:p>
DT KyleWilliams Alex Carrington <o:p></o:p>
RE MarioWilliams MarkAnderson <o:p></o:p>
SLB Manny Lawson JerryHughes MarcusDowtin <o:p></o:p>
ILB KikoAlonso* ArthurMoats <o:p></o:p>
ILB Nigel Bradham ChrisWhite <o:p></o:p>
RCB Stephon Gilmore RonBrooks JustinRogers <o:p></o:p>
FS Jairus Byrd AaronWilliams Jonathan Meeks* <o:p></o:p>
SS Duke Williams* Da’Norris Searcy<o:p></o:p>
LCB Leodis McKelvin Nickell Robey* CrezdonButler <o:p></o:p>

Id rather see what you have it as for more of our base D look. Your defense makes no sense at all, you have a 4-3 set up with 3-4 lingo. Also i dont see any way Duke beats out Searcy and Aaron Williams, Williams is a SS also. I dont see Chris White making the team with all the other young pass rushers we brought in. Dickerson is not gonna make it at all, i dont think hes done anything at WR and he seems more into getting himself back to TE/HB, than he is making the most out of the change. I dont even know who Chris Scott is, id have Zebrie or Kieth Williams there. Lastly, the only possible reason i kinda agree with Brad Smith, is because the rest of the WRs are so young, but if that wasnt your reason for it then i have no idea how he makes it over Kaufman.

NOT THE DUDE...
06-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Id rather see what you have it as for more of our base D look.
Your defense makes no sense at all, you have a 4-3 set up with 3-4 lingo. Also i dont see any way
Duke beats out Searcy and Aaron Williams, Williams is a SS also.
I dont see Chris White making the team with all the other young pass rushers we brought in.
Dickerson is not gonna make it at all, i dont think hes done anything at WR and he seems more into getting himself back to TE/HB, than he is making the most out of the change. I
dont even know who Chris Scott is, id have Zebrie or Kieth Williams there. Lastly, the only possible reason i kinda agree with Brad Smith, is because the rest of the WRs are so young, but if that wasnt your reason for it then i have no idea how he makes it over Kaufman.

we run a hybrid d. duke is better imo. Chris white is the one true ilb with range we have, plus best sp tms player. Dickerson is better than lee smith. chris scott was all sec for two years and is currently taking 1st team reps at lg. zebrie is a lt.

TigerJ
06-03-2013, 11:12 PM
I haven't seen enough on the Marrone/Hackett offense to have a sense on how important it might be to carry a FB on the roster. Dickerson is versatile enough and an OK blocker for his size to maybe line up in the backfield on occasion and at least get in the way of a blitzing linebacker, but if the offense Hackett runs has close enough ties to its WCO roots, the Bills may want something more. Cragg is bigger, but less proficient as a blocker. I don't think he was asked to do that much as a blocker for Arkansas.

EDS
06-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Has the coaching staff confirmed Hairston is now the starter at RT over Pears?

NOT THE DUDE...
06-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Has the coaching staff confirmed Hairston is now the starter at RT over Pears?

been taking most of the 1st team reps, but pears is almost 100% back. im guessing hairston. younger and more power

NOT THE DUDE...
06-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I haven't seen enough on the Marrone/Hackett offense to have a sense on how important it might be to carry a FB on the roster. Dickerson is versatile enough and an OK blocker for his size to maybe line up in the backfield on occasion and at least get in the way of a blitzing linebacker, but if the offense Hackett runs has close enough ties to its WCO roots, the Bills may want something more. Cragg is bigger, but less proficient as a blocker. I don't think he was asked to do that much as a blocker for Arkansas.

I recently made a change cutting crezdon butler, and going with 10dbs, and keeping marcus Easley. 1- this allows brad smith to also be the 4th rb on the 53. and because we are in constant 3 wr sets, we need 6-7 guys there. if brad smith is a semi-rb, then Easley gives us 6 ( plus another wr with some experience and size/speed.) I think Dickerson will be the hb, the west coast offense needs the fb to be more of a receiving threat and very smart... so yeah