PDA

View Full Version : will we get a 1st look at a preliminary depth chart tomorrow?

NOT THE DUDE...
06-10-2013, 05:22 PM
im guessing after a few weeks of otas, marrone will have a temporary depth chart in place. wonder if ej will see his reps increase along with the lg spot

SpikedLemonade
06-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Hey, you just know that you and the other homers are going to think it is THE best roster ever!

Buddo
06-11-2013, 04:03 PM
I seriously doubt it. Anything that does go up, will be highly subject to change. Until such time as pads have gone on and proper contact has been initiated, any idea of a depth chart, will be largely worthless.

trapezeus
06-11-2013, 04:22 PM
the depth chart will simply be place holders. if you truly suck, you'll get cut. if someone seriously performs better than expected, then people at the bottom get cut early.

but i don't think the bills really have that luxury since they are devoid of talent in most key positions (NTD withstanding with his stellar analysis on why no names will be as good as the last set of no names that got us into 4th place in the EAst).

Everyone on the team needs to be like a sponge and absorb as much info as humanely possible.

TigerJ
06-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Well, you couldn't have known when you started the thread yesterday, not the dude, but the release of Tarvaris Jackson obviously means Manuel's percentage of reps will go up in training camp (and minicamp) versus what they were in OTAs. Jeff Tuel's going to get some reps too.

NOT THE DUDE...
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
really want to see the 2 deep on the oline.... im guessing. glenn, young, wood, urbik, hairston. backups- sanders, legursky,brown,scott, pears

better days
06-12-2013, 10:44 PM
the depth chart will simply be place holders. if you truly suck, you'll get cut. if someone seriously performs better than expected, then people at the bottom get cut early.

but i don't think the bills really have that luxury since they are devoid of talent in most key positions (NTD withstanding with his stellar analysis on why no names will be as good as the last set of no names that got us into 4th place in the EAst).

Everyone on the team needs to be like a sponge and absorb as much info as humanely possible.

Well, I guess we will find out just how devoid of talent this team is this year. We will also find out how important a GOOD QB & GOOD Coaching are as well.

If the Bills are as devoid of talent as some of you think, it won't matter how GOOD the QB or Coaching is.

On the other hand if there is SOME talent on this team as I believe there is, then GOOD QB play & GOOD Coaching may surprise many of you.