FootballCEO
06-17-2013, 12:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoG_2qLThgk

Good afternoon Bills fans! Here's my season preview for you guys

Good luck this year!

Em

The King
06-17-2013, 03:31 PM
I feel Chandler is mediocre... Look for Gragg to steal the job. Chandler becomes a red zone guy only.

I like Carrington as well, when the big names were sucking air last year, Carrington was flying around.

My only beef to your preview is your optimism. You seem to have high hopes on all the rookies.

justasportsfan
06-17-2013, 04:02 PM
thanks Emory.

better days
06-18-2013, 09:35 AM
I feel Chandler is mediocre... Look for Gragg to steal the job. Chandler becomes a red zone guy only.

I like Carrington as well, when the big names were sucking air last year, Carrington was flying around.

My only beef to your preview is your optimism. You seem to have high hopes on all the rookies.

Hey Op, quit hijacking The Kings account.

MTBillsFan
06-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the preview! I love the optimism. I think the Bills will sneak up on teams and steal some games. 1st in the AFC East might be a stretch IMHO. If the evil empire has the injury bug then maybe, just maybe... GO BILLS!

jills
06-18-2013, 12:27 PM
1st in the AFC East? I lol'd

Thanks Em

Skooby
06-18-2013, 12:32 PM
LOL, fantasyland.

Extremebillsfan247
06-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Winning the division can happen, but the deck is heavily stacked against this team to fail in that task, especially if they start EJ Manuel. The schedule wont don't them any favors. Adding to that a new coach, a new OC, and DC, the Bills can quickly find themselves overwhelmed in our division. This isn't like the NFC west. The Patriots went 12-4 last year. They were 1 of only 2 teams in the NFL to sweep their division games. For those of you unfamiliar with that term, it means nobody in our division beat the Patriots last year. No one else in our division even had a winning record. I hope Gameplan turns out to be right, but I'm not sure it's realistic knowing the gravity of the situation. Good video though.

Meathead
06-22-2013, 11:09 AM
dude. always liked your stuff but winning the division? im as optimistic as they come but thats a longshot at best. marrone would instantly be in the conversation as best bills coach ever if he managed to take a new staff with a very young lineup to the playoffs, let alone the division. given the jets and fish questions, second place isnt out of the question but as long as the cheaters have brady they are guaranteed ten plus wins a season

all in all really hard to see them passing the cheats. but if they do you will instantly enter the convo as greatest predicter ever. so good luck

better days
06-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Winning the division can happen, but the deck is heavily stacked against this team to fail in that task, especially if they start EJ Manuel. The schedule wont don't them any favors. Adding to that a new coach, a new OC, and DC, the Bills can quickly find themselves overwhelmed in our division. This isn't like the NFC west. The Patriots went 12-4 last year. They were 1 of only 2 teams in the NFL to sweep their division games. For those of you unfamiliar with that term, it means nobody in our division beat the Patriots last year. No one else in our division even had a winning record. I hope Gameplan turns out to be right, but I'm not sure it's realistic knowing the gravity of the situation. Good video though.

If the Pats* were in a different division, I doubt they would have dominated it as they have the AFC East. It is not that they have been so good, it is that the rest of the division has been so BAD.

Typ0
06-22-2013, 12:30 PM
This is very good work but the writing is a little sketchy and unsupported. For one thing what does it mean that Kolb is "maxed out"? If he were to play at his highest level we got a stud in him. And the guy isn't even injured that much but is coming off injury so I guess that's where people are getting that he's made of "glass". Still, what is this maxed out concept all about?

Second: you go through the positions nicely and pretty much every single one there is a "watch out for" person ... well that usually means there is no one whose really performed at that position well on the team. So based on what are you saying this team wins the division? I do think it could happen ... but no way would I PICK them to win the division that is just ludicrous.

Meathead
06-22-2013, 06:00 PM
i think he means that weve seen the best kolb has to offer and its not going to be good enough. hes most likely correct, but its also possible we might see kolb finally emerge. he did have some very solid games in philly and really didnt suck until his already shakey line in arizona lost some starters and became really bad

the other criticism i have of this piece is portraying robert woods as having the speed to 'take it the distance'. i suppose any nfl wr can make a long td, but woods certainly isnt known as a speedster. in fact, hes relatively slowish, but makes up for it with outstanding technique. hes more like a reliable guy who does most everything right as opposed to someone you have to give a cushion to

bleve
06-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Way too early in the season for making predictions, but nice job. Very nice dimple on the Windsor knot by the way.

It's Andy - not Adam

I swear I heard Adam Levitre

Stopping the run takes talent and coaching, I don't think they lacked "heart".

Taking the Division? Whoa there! I think a Jim Mora quote is in order.

Production and quality getting better every season.

better days
06-25-2013, 08:44 AM
i think he means that weve seen the best kolb has to offer and its not going to be good enough. hes most likely correct, but its also possible we might see kolb finally emerge. he did have some very solid games in philly and really didnt suck until his already shakey line in arizona lost some starters and became really bad

the other criticism i have of this piece is portraying robert woods as having the speed to 'take it the distance'. i suppose any nfl wr can make a long td, but woods certainly isnt known as a speedster. in fact, hes relatively slowish, but makes up for it with outstanding technique. hes more like a reliable guy who does most everything right as opposed to someone you have to give a cushion to

Good post Meathead. I think he should have said Robert Woods has the ability to take it the distance. Much like Jerry Rice had the ability to take it the distance even though he was not known as a speedster.

Meathead
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
zackly

basically robert woods is jerry rice. case closed

better days
06-25-2013, 09:30 AM
zackly

basically robert woods is jerry rice. case closed

Yeah, it would be great if Woods has even some of that ability.

Typ0
06-25-2013, 12:43 PM
that's why I got lost on the term "maxed out" ... because he's demonstrated he can play very well in the league ... even when his oline was horrid he was able to make plays but I understand the numbers went way down. So, "maxed out" to me just sounds like a cop out to support a guy who clearly hasn't "maxed out" because he's done nothing. In short, it's a really lame roundabout for a journalist to take and when I am listening to a journalist I expect a lot more than to feel like I'm listening to a politician.

jills
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
:down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RBZKaUrO_4c