PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bills bar in Worcester ma, near Boston.

kelly2reed4six
06-17-2013, 09:18 PM
My good buddy is moving to Worcester, abt 45 mins west of Boston and is looking for a "hub" where he can watch the games with fellow bills fans. If anyone knows of anything in Worcester or the Boston area please let me know.

Thanks!

Go Bills!!

Homegrown
06-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Worcestor is in a 'dry county'

The King
06-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Boston has the Harp

Skooby
06-17-2013, 11:49 PM
I just read a story where the states' attorney forensic department head basically lied on many drug cases so every drug related conviction over the past 9 years is probably going to be tossed. I wouldn't go near a bar or even Boston for that matter for several years after hearing that, the zoo is letting out.

swiper
06-18-2013, 05:31 AM
Looking for Bills bar in Worcester ma, near Boston.

In the heart of Patriot country. Good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestion: Take I-90 into Albany.

Pinkerton Security
06-18-2013, 09:09 AM
I just read a story where the states' attorney forensic department head basically lied on many drug cases so every drug related conviction over the past 9 years is probably going to be tossed. I wouldn't go near a bar or even Boston for that matter for several years after hearing that, the zoo is letting out.

On a related side note, the capital of Djibouti is Djibouti.

Sorry to the OP, I dont know of any, but you can use the Bills Backers locator on the Bills website, there are 2 official Bills Backers bars around Boston:
http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backer-locator-map.html

The Toe Show
06-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Bleacher Bar in Fenway is the best.

Worth the drive, come on.

PromoTheRobot
06-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Boston has the Harp

Boston Bills backers are HQ'd at The Harp on Causeway, across from the TD Garden. But there is a rival group called Fenway Bills Backers that are based at the Bleacher Bar literally under the Fenway Park bleachers on Lansdowne. Either are worth the ride from Worcester.

PTR