Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThunderGun
    • Dec 2011

Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

This is apparently unrelated to the murder investigation he is currently involved with. Looks like there is at least a possibility that the Pats will be without BOTH of their Tight Ends when we play them Week 1.

According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

The lawsuit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, claims that Hernandez shot Bradley on February 13, 2013 while the two men were riding in a car. Bradley allegedly lost his right eye as a result of the incident, along with other injuries.

Per TMZ, the case was dismissed only four days after it was filed. Since it’s highly unlikely that any action was taken on the case that quickly, there’s a chance the case was settled.
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

if it was dismissed/settled why are you bringing it up and saying he might be out?

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

Police back at the house today.

This must make the numerous closet Pats fans here a bit uneasy.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        Police back at the house today.

This must make the numerous closet Pats fans here a bit uneasy.

If Pats fans are gay what does that make closet Pats fans? Really really gay?

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Sell Local Ralph View Post
          They are probably no more gay than their boy Tommy Brady. They are just too ashamed to let their gay freak flag fly unlike Tommy who has no qualms about showing his gayness.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

if it was dismissed/settled why are you bringing it up and saying he might be out?
            Potential NFL suspension comes to mind quickly.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
              The Voice of Reason
              • Jul 2007

Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

Wait... so you can shoot a guy in the ****ing face and make him lose his eye and not go to jail? What's Ryan Tannehill's address?
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                  Wait... so you can shoot a guy in the ****ing face and make him lose his eye and not go to jail? What's Ryan Tannehill's address?
                  Exactly what I thought. And why is this just making news now? He's also being investigated for a shooting in North Attelboro MA.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    They are probably no more gay than their boy Tommy Brady. They are just too ashamed to let their gay freak flag fly unlike Tommy who has no qualms about showing his gayness.
                    This Tom Brady is gay nonsense is as stupid as it gets around here.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by TMZ
                      10:34 AM PT -- Sources connected to the case tell us ... Bradley's legal team only dismissed the case because there was an error in the paperwork ... and they FULLY plan to REFILE the lawsuit TODAY.
                      Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Exactly what I thought. And why is this just making news now? He's also being investigated for a shooting in North Attelboro MA.
                      The suit was only filed last week.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                        The suit was only filed last week.
                        Yea but isnt it news when someone is shot in the fn face?
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• kishoph
                          • Jun 2003

Just because that they're saying Hernandez is not a suspect in the case that they are investigating now, doesn't mean anything, Police often report that someone is not a suspect, while he may be their #1 suspect. The man has a history of shooting people, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he does get charged in this ongoing case.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Yea but isnt it news when someone is shot in the fn face?
                            I don't think there was any connection to Hernandez until the lawsuit was filed. Without Hernandez' name its just a guy getting shot in Miami, which isn't national news.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                              This Tom Brady is gay nonsense is as stupid as it gets around here.
                              Nonsense? Just google Tom Brady gay images. Explain the MANY pictures of Brady that you will find in the results of that search if it is nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                              X